1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

1). Diva's not happy....my son just took over 2nd place HAHAHA thanks again

Well I can't fault an adult helping out a kid........since you couldn't do it Chris.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

CP helped get him started, but there's a little more to it then that :-)

Well what is it? Some kind of big secret? Let me in on it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

NP,�I'll tell ya Sept. 30th...Oh geeze....thanks......and after I told you all how to get started too. Those is the thanks I get. btw, we're going to get killed this weekend so let the boy and his dad�have�the�Warhol moment Fine. I see how it is. Youse guys enjoy it. Men against one lone woman. :P

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from billy13. Show billy13's posts

Dem Yanks

YANKEES RANT:

bad day....

My sadness falling from my eyes
    Dampening my regrets
    Making rivers in my veins
    Flooding all my happiness
    Spilling over into my heart
    There's nothing left to feel
    The love has now drowned
    Suffocating in my sorrow
    Never again to breathe

Yanks 20-22 4th place

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

Mother Nature throws the Yanks a bone. You guy's dodged a bullet. Maybe the worm has turned.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from inv98275. Show inv98275's posts

Dem Yanks

I said it before and I'll say it again. The Red Sox face a greater threat from the Tampa Bay Rays this year than from the NY Yankees.

The latest evidence is last night's TB vs. NY game. TB (25-17, 1st place) creamed the Yanks (20-22, last place, 5 games out) as Scott Kazmir pitched 6 scoreless innings and the supposedly "cooked" Troy Percival chalked up his 10th save of the year. Carl Crawford & BJ Upton were two of many who made NYY pitching look silly.

So why isn't there a DEM RAYS thread on this discussion board? As a Red Sox fan, I don't care about last place non-contenders. I care about first place teams.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

What a bomb, got to hand it Giambi, he's clutch. Where would the Yankees be without him

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pemliza. Show pemliza's posts

Dem Yanks

GA Vic & everyone.Do you know what the problem is with giving your mother chickens for Mother's Day?� The problem is that you then get roped into helping to build a small chicken coop for her.� I can think of about 1000 ways I'd prefer to have spent my morning than building a chicken coop.� Oh Well.� Tough loss for you guys today.� I got back in the house just before Papi's 3 run homer.� The Sox game is one of the games of the week today, but living in the wonderful west, My game of the week is apparently the Dodgers & Angels.� Ick.�

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from billy13. Show billy13's posts

Dem Yanks

YANKEES RANT: We stink.� I would have jumped off the George Washington bridge today but there were so many yankee fans lined up, I couldnt get thru. Our defense cost us today like everyday, Melky is the most overated outfielder in the league.�We cant hit, and make up for it by our terrible pitching. Farnsworth is going to make this�year impossible to watch. The Red sox are much better than us, and we need some help right away. What was Joba doing out there? He looked like Gagne.�Its early, but here is our season in a nutshell:�Farewell and adieu to you, Spanish Ladies,
    Farewell and adieu to you, ladies of Spain;
    For we've received orders for to sail for ole England,
    But we hope in a short time to see you again.
    Next year!!!!!Yanks 20-23 last place!!!!!!! Last place. 5th place.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Dem Yanks

I care about first place teams.
    Then i guess you don't care about the Sox either...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from billy13. Show billy13's posts

Dem Yanks

We feel good because we "tried hard". Melky misplays a flyball, jeter gets thrown out and then loses a fly in the sun. At least we tried. We really really tried. We almost did it. Almost. We stink, but we tried. We were agressive. Everything is ok, we are in last place, we stink, but we are really really trying. Try try try. Farewell and adieu to you, Spanish Ladies,
    LAST PLACE. �

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from billy13. Show billy13's posts

Dem Yanks

Thank goodness for Victory. Holding down the fort. All of his buddies have deserted him, anguished by the play of the yankees. Only Victory and I are still in there trying, and fighting. Try try try. We are not giving up, even though its painful to watch. I understand why the yanks fans have deserted, making Victory fall on the grenade for the squad. A good soldier, Victory. The rest of you:

Farewell and adieu to you, Spanish Ladies,

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from billy13. Show billy13's posts

Dem Yanks

There you go again, fighting the good fight. Fight Fight Fight. Try try try. Even when the yanks stink, come up with some good. Try try try. Misery usually loves company, but your buddies have deserted you, when you need them the most. I am your only supporter, and will follow you up San Juan hill if necessary. I will be here all summer, with the montra, TRY TRY TRY.

BTW, I have discussed baseball with you in the past, but you are the consumate finger pointer. If Joba stinks, and gets bombed, you dont address that, you talk about someone else (Paps). If pettitte lies, and admits to cheating, then lies again, you point the finger at everybody else. Your fans gave him a standing ovation???? For what?? For cheating and lying?? Any criticism of the yankees starts the fingerpointing. Check your own posts, and you will see it. I criticize Cashman for his pathetic offseason, and decision making in the past 5 years, all the yanks fans go crazy, defending him. Yanks fans on this board, called Clemens a "great american".

Your not interested in a real discusssion about baseball. Its as it has always been, arrogance from the yankees that your team and fans are above the rest of us. So when you consider me a troll, take some responsibility for that. I dont know Chazz but you can keep calling me that if you want.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

My questions: Where will you be? Will you be falling on these grenade's that you've been throwing for the rest of us�thanks chris we appreciate that,�you just pointed out one of the biggest problems with these boards�other than the fact these 2 never answer a question they don't bother meactually the fact that they think they can is sorta funny ..........and sad ��they are �just a couple of pink hats looking for attentionthe way the come in here like jimmy olsen like they think they have news,�has earned them the nickname�'' scoop� ''���������������

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

BTW PeteMy intention was not to taunt anyone.I posted that release because it is relevent to the Yankees and their fans. I posted it�like�I would post any rumor, like I also posted�the reputed�Yankees interest in Holliday for LF.�Posted by�TeflonPete�� I know you weren't taunting� - I was just having a little fun..........�obviously if he was taunting someone�he would have posted at least 3 links� 2links�� 1 link� but the list you provided is not exactly the list in questionat this point I think any mentioning of word ''� list ''goes in the file marked� '' taunting ''we're working on our own list of pitchers who'll be added to the big club this yearColonloinsSchillingtigersMastersonandRichardsonbearsBard (now in Portland)����� oh my��our listposadahughesarodand 1 out� of 12 names twm posts��not to mention that we've already added Hansen� maybe you shouldn't(talk about pitching way better than your numbers) maybe you should�the fundamental principle at work here is that the light bulb has come on -awesome, I love talk like that, it inspires me�������did you ever get a song in your headand you had to hear it , before you could move on ?TG for you tube I hope CP doesn't see this ;-)�with the ridiculous overpricing of pitching in the free market, the best option is to develop your own..................yup that's the popular line , I keep hearingwe always talk about how little value these FA contracts have the last couple of years�but what's the price for having �kids develope�when you have an older� veteran team �you can say that's the ticketbut I'm not� buyingnot as long as� beckett, Dmatt, ortiz and mannynone of which were devoloped by bostonare the main reasons you are the best team��..........�������I mean best team �RIGHT NOW�

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from billy13. Show billy13's posts

Dem Yanks

You are not a Redsox fan. You have gone over to the other side. You are on this site kissing butt on these yankee fans everyday. If you knew anything about the rivalry, or baseball, you would understand the actual hatred of sox fans for�the yankees. No self respecting sox fan would be on her sucking up to these trolls who established their own niche on the Boston globe site. You are an embarrassment to all sox fans. Your some older guy, probably overweight, �who never played sports, and has no life, and found a few yankee trolls to kiss up to . Keep puckering up, and being the good yankee soldier to Victory. Hope your buddies follow suit. By the way, I have been a sox fan, for 40 years. My father and grandfather were huge fans and all of my brothers and family are die hard sox fans and always have been. My kids are sox fans, (son lives in Boston), and Im not going anywhere. I wont be sucking up to the yankee trolls like you.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

You are not a Redsox fan. You have gone over to the other side. You are on this site kissing butt on these yankee fans everyday. If you knew anything about the rivalry, or baseball, you would understand the actual hatred of sox fans for�the yankees. No self respecting sox fan would be on her sucking up to these trolls who established their own niche on the Boston globe site. You are an embarrassment to all sox fans. What you fail or don't understand is that yes, we are yankee or sox fans but we are also fair minded people, who love the game of baseball and realize that you don't hate a person based on what team they root for. Or what color their skin is. Or what church they go to. That it makes you a narrow minded person to base your life on hating people without knowing them, because you don't like their team they root for. Which after all is just a game. That taunting and hating people makes you the type of person who is miserable all the time because you can't enjoy people for who they are. You my dear are an embarrassment to your team, as even Manny and Arod are friends. But live in your own dark little miserable world. Not everyone has to follow you into it. Your some older guy, probably overweight, �who never played sports, and has no life, and found a few yankee trolls to kiss up to . Keep puckering up, and being the good yankee soldier to Victory. Hope your buddies follow suit. People who make ASSumptions make an azz out of themselves, which you just did. By the way, I have been a sox fan, for 40 years. My father and grandfather were huge fans and all of my brothers and family are die hard sox fans and always have been. My kids are sox fans, (son lives in Boston), and Im not going anywhere. I wont be sucking up to the yankee trolls like you. Good for you. That doesn't make you better then anyone else. You just think it does.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from billy13. Show billy13's posts

Dem Yanks

All the yankee trolls are coming out to self righeously restore the universe. If you really have followed my posts, you would realize that it is I who have been attacked on this thread, with the same self righteous name calling and crying as you. Look at your post, calling me names, denigrating my posts. Take a look at his post. He does the same thing. Who are the childish people on this thread? I come on here to have fun, and admit that I like inciting the yankee fans, but their and your response to my jabs, is comical. Then the crying starts, every time. You all made up your minds that I was a 13 yr old kid. I never denied it.� If you dont like what I say, (truth hurts), then put me on ignore, and dont respond. Crying about Billy13 is pathetic. Who do you think that Billy13 is ? He was created by the yankee trolls on this site. I have the right to be on these boards and call out anyone I want. Some have put me on ignore, and Im ok with that. I am not going anywhere. I will also call it like I see it. Yankees 20-23 5th/last place��

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

�I thought yesterday went well for the Sox.�you think ;-)and as we know any good day for RSN is a bad say in yankeeland�Other than the idiot that sprang up at the end of it,�where's CP I thought he was going to protect us poor nyyfans��a HR is��a HR� but if it comes after an error that would make 3outsit's an unearned run��but you knew that�you just didn't finish your coffee yet ;-)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

I mean best team �RIGHT NOW
    Zac,

You don't have much to show developing players the last few years either. Comparing the 2 clubs I would say we did a better job� though. In all aspects.........
    ����no doubt you have developed some nice kidsbut we have developed some homegrown talent as well���������You are pathetic dude..............��I always get nervious when I see posts that start like this

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

I'm Effing shocked....and it's cute how they plan to expose these players names too. paraphrasing here, but essentially they say they want to talk to the players to find out how they got the "substances". This going lock, stock and barrel with the "We're only going after the distributors" approach to law enforcement...but here's the kicker...But the 104 players would be asked to provide testimony ? to federal agents or before grand juries ? to lead investigators to the distributors. The players? identities could become public if their testimony is used in government documents to obtain search warrants or to charge individuals. The players could also be called as witnesses at trials.Not to mention that�the tests &�results�were done and expected�to be anonymous���It remains unclear why the union did not have the 2003 tests destroyed once the survey was completed. It had the right to do so under the original testing agreement with Major League Baseball. The union is restricted by court order from commenting on why the tests were not destroyedthe feds are making it even harder to decide who the bad guy is hereeven though the union looks foolish by not destroying the tests, they now have the right to say ,'' I told you so''��when asked why they weren't more cooperative�as a nyyfan, other than the fact we have to go though it all over againwe don't have much to lose then againSo 104 ML players were found to have been tested positive for using let's see if� the mitchell report gave us 80 plus namesthese must be the 20 red sox names that were missing� ;-)�bottom line as long as we are talking urrine testswe got nothing�

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

�Uh Oh...someone's not going to like hearing this��

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

They must be gonna trade Damon for a pitcher then....:)
    �LOL CPI see the asprin worked and you are feeling just fine �

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

not as long as� beckett, Dmatt, ortiz and mannynone of which were devoloped by bostonare the main reasons you are the best team��..........Posted by�Joebreidey��� Apples and oranges.Two are real FAs, one was waiver bait that we out-smarted you on, and the other was a trade where we used a top prospect.�not sure what your point is JBnot �Apples�not oranges and not homegrown was my point

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

he would have posted at least 3 links� 2links�� 1 link� �Posted by�ThatWasMe�� I didn't need to post a link because a list of all the prospects were included in�my/that post, which was a C&P and a list�from Pete Abraham. Of course then�there was an additional post about Mark Melancon with another list of players on the who are on the verge. You ignoring them won't make them go away.Both of my�original�posts�are still here by the way. Your comments are not true.�no idea what you are talking about either Posted by�ThatWasMe�on�May-16 9:55 AM���� Message #45982.252Buster Olney reported last night the Yankees internally have decided they want to trade Damon. There will be teams interested in Damon. Most likely closer to the trade deadline. Its just a matter of agreeing to terms and getting Damon to agree to waiving his partial no trade clause.�that's what I thought pete was talking about