1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

you are the best team��..........���� right nowWhy thanks pzac :-D�GM 3rd, I figured the ouches were getting boring right now

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

Olney was on Espn "Sportscenter" where I saw and heard the comments about the Yankees shopping Damon. �so what does that have to do with the comments you made this morning ?I didn't need to post a link because a list of all the prospects were included in�my/that post, which was a C&P and a list�from Pete Abraham. From the NY Times this morning, and a link for those who care to read it.Here again exclusively�for your benefit with a link and more:Oh you must have missed this post by me too. Another list (similar to the some I've submitted previous) and a link.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

Posted by�ThatWasMe� ''' No need to take your frustrations out on me, I didn't start the rumor, just reported it.The Damon trade rumor doesn't seem to have the same effect on any other Yankee fan. ''�you are making stuff up about me again �only a fool would have a bad reaction to johnny be tradedonly a fool would be happy about it�we don't even know who would be coming back our way�I' ll tell you what's flrustating about your posts�I no longer believe we will be getting santana for less than we thinkand dmatt is doing a heck of a jobconsidering a japanesse pitcher will never be a difference maker in mlb��10987654321����

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

Posted by�Joebreidey�Ahh, I get it.� Some of our players are not home grown.� True, but essentially meaningless, since I'm not sure any team has 50% of their players home grown.� But congrats for picking up on that, I guess.�� '' Ahh, I get it. ''�� I don't think so, my point was that while growing home talent� might be in vogueit's not the reason for the sox success

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

Posted by�ThatWasMe�� ''� The problem with this particular rumor is who it is about and how a particular poster here responds to it. Which is no news. �more BS from the brickI ignored it for a day and a 11/2 until pete brought it up again�

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

Sorry TWM

but i did read it

As Singleton said yesterday.

"Their plan is to have Joba start....but it might not even be this year"

Cashman's quote doesnt give a time table, all he says is that Joba would be a starter in the future.

That future could very well be next year. �yes vic, '' but it might not even be this year ''� was the point the writter wrote the storyand most likey why chris posted it this morning�living in denial?

How did you came up with that?I don't know how he does it eithermaybe it's a neighborhood thing�

But just because his plan is to have him start that doesnt mean it would be this year or tomorrow.

Denial would be to think that leaving Joba in the pen for this year ONLY WONT or CANT HAPPEN.��this brings up back to a very good point chris made in� his original post this morning��Uh Oh...���someone's not going to like hearing this... GIRARDI: JOBA MAY NOT START IN '08Joba Chamberlain's transition to the rotation might be on season-long hold.In a revelation that was neither confirmed nor denied by general manager Brian Cashman, manager Joe Girardi admitted yesterday that Chamberlain might remain a reliever the entire year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

Posted by�ThatWasMe�on�10:27 AM Not much would come in return for Damon, he has no value, he's overpaid�and why were stuck with him.Theo looks like a genius on that call.�Posted by�TeflonPete���� '' a nomination for new sig line for 2008 anyone??????????? ''�I do miss those signlinesPosted by�ThatWasMe�� Theo looks like a genius on that call.I don't disagee but I am surprised�most people are or would be �quite happy with johnny jrif theo had his way johnny would still be there

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

Great! I send the other coach of the LL team (he's the boss) a forecast that shows we're going to get rain from now until 7pm (70-100% chance) in the hopes he cancels the game....and he replies back to me with "Maybe we'll get lucky...the game is still on"What an idiot...So ....for now...i guess I gotta go....be back later...all wet ;-(�I was just wondering chriswill you be� one of your relievers ?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

EDIT��� I was just wondering chriswill you be� starting one of your relievers ?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

ah�� CP�your're just laughing cause papi went yard for the 2nd time while you were reading it ;-)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

That's it in Boston. Sox sweep, only Dice pitched solid but another tremendous offensive series by the best hitting team in baseball.

Reading through Dem Yanks you guys sound defeated. Why ? A little early for that.

You have to trade for pitching. This season looks like a typical NY season, rough start , BIG trade.

Help me out here guys , I can't tweak fans of a losing team, it wouldn't be fair.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from highflysox. Show highflysox's posts

Dem Yanks

HOPE SO� THERES NOTHING ELSE TO WATCH TONITE

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

Message #�45982.641Posted by�CPjon_gosox�on�5:09 PMhow come u only show up after a Sox win?
    �Chazz Myth # 26��Hey CP , Who's your favorite team ?�������������� �LOL��I'm curious, how many games have you seen at the Fens ??� �Do you think Ells will pass TH ??�

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

CP ,� From what I can tell, Billy is a typical New England old school Sox fan. He doesnt like The Yankees and sees NY fans on Boston .com as open targets. Most Sox fans in New England north of Fairfield county CT.�have the same attitude towards The Yankees. If they were to lose 162 games a year so much the better. All that said, I am not Billy . Frankly I don't understand the rants or the poems or the meaning of the Spanish Ladies song ? Although Quinn sang it just before the shark attacked. It's ironic that you would accuse Billy of being Chazz. . As if Billy's attitude is unique .� LOL

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

CP Is this how you spell��� �Kumbaya ???

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

Message #�45982.665Posted by�CPjon_gosox�on�6:49 PMcolon update�
    �� Now post an AROD update� .... just to be fair��� LOL

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

only you and billy knew the relevance of that Spanish�song and Jaws�as it pertains to Yankee fans.Your as naive as I thought you were . Every kid in Mass. knows every line in that movie, it is a story�about Nantucket. If you want to believe that Billy and Chazz are one and the same, fine, thats your paranoia.The truth is that the great majority of New England sports fans have little or no respect for The Yankees and Billy's posts are merely a refection of that reality.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

What is it with billy/chazz that they think we can see how they are BOTH the same poster?

i mean serioiusly, its too damm obvious.

As usual, you are wrong. But if anyone should be paranoid about multiple screen names it's you.

Hows Pedro 101 ??

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

Vic, Besides your cyberspace virtual baseball world that you have created on Dem Yanks , have you ever been to New England ?Red Sox fans enjoy watching the Yankees lose , we like it� when the Steinbrenners make fools of themselves. We thought A Rod making a fool of the team was funny. The fact that NY chokes in the post season is amusing. After all the off season chest thumping regarding the young Yankee pitching it's nice to see them perform like the rookies they are.Don't be confused by the Kumbaya attitude on this one thread. Most Sox fans thoroughly enjoy watching the Yankees humiliated.�Just ask my�"Homeboy "�� Billy��� LOL

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

�The Yankees have won 16 WS titles in my life time so how are you doing chazz?Thanks for asking, Actually the last few years I am doing pretty good.� How about yourself ?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

That was a cute comment about Fairfield County CT
    It wasn't meant for you . Fairfield county is considered the Mason - Dixon line for Sox / YankeesIt is the only county in New England�that has more Yankee fans than Red Sox fans. It was 70 - 30 but it might be 60 - 40 after the last few seasons.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

Message #�45982.702Posted by�CPjon_gosox�on�7:51 PMjeez
    sure we like them losing

but calling them done in May?

u can't be for real.

�Chazz myth # 27�� When did I say the Yankees were done ??�Keep repeating it . If repeated enough Dem Yanks will believe anything.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

CP , Have you come with answer to�the Ells - �TH question ?? being such a big Sox fan I would have thought you would have an opinion on the subject.�

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

enjoy it while you can, �Don't worry about that, I am enjoying every minuet.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

I'ts nice to know that we are both doing fine . There was a�drought from 1978 until 1996, but you can't win every year, I understand that, maybe you don't.��������������������� WOW 18 yearsLOL� �Oh Yeah , ... Sox fans don't understand baseball championship droughts..think before you post���� " 86 " years�