1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

You have the luxury of saying between championships. For us it was a drought that would put the Gobi to shame.� I do agree with one point that you made, replacing Manny and Papi will be a challenge. In the mean time we have a very young core. I think we should have made more a move on Miggy, but it would have taken Buch and Ells. Time will tell.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

As I said time will tell. I like our chances this year, we haven't played up to par yet and we are in good shape. Pedroia, Youk, Ells , Beck , Pap, Dice and maybe Lester and Buch will be a good solid core in the future. When ARod and Po come back you guys will make a run but I can't see NY as a WC club.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from walterjohnson07. Show walterjohnson07's posts

Dem Yanks

I'm very happy to be rid of him, and I wonder if the NY FO, with the benefit of hindsight, would offer him $52 million over 4. He solved their CF problem for what, 1.5 years max? How good will he be for the Yanks in year 4, if they don't trade him to a contender at the deadline.

I suppose his willingness to be the team spokesman and cheerleader after every game, despite his .250 average, makes him worth the money.

What was it that his old man chuffed after the contract signing? That this would hurt the Sox more than the Ruth transaction? I hope the dude is back on his medication.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

All anybody has to do is compare JD in the 1st half of 05 to the 2nd half to know why Theo let JD go. Johnny Damon was a big risk, health wise, and the Sox� knew it. Great competitor, but not worth half what he got from NY. His shoulder was a problem before he was traded. Like Giambi, RJ, Pavano,and many more JD made out like a bandit. At their age you might add Mo and Po to the list in a couple of years. Will the Steinbrenners open up the wallet to save 08 or have they become gun shy ? How do you spell quandary ?�I say spend a ton of cash and keep the� " Rivalry " alive. ....�It's not my money.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

It was a horrible weekend for yankee fans. Nothing more can be said. We look horrible. We deserve to be in last place. It is almost the end of May. If they don't get their act together soon they are going to be in deep ####. You can't always count on a big comeback after the ASB like they did last year. I can't believe how awful they look. Watching them is painful. I don't care if they find answers inside or out. They need to find some.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

I see an infulx of alien�sox fans invading this thread as if yankee fans haven't noticed how bad they are doing. Thanks alot people for giving us a heads up. You guys are the best !!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from inv98275. Show inv98275's posts

Dem Yanks

>You can't always count on a big comeback after the ASB like they did last year. I can't believe how awful they look. Watching them is painful.You sound a little down in the dumps Yankee Diva. Well here's a bit of news from this morning's paper that would brighten anyone's�day:�Eastern DivisionTeamWLGBBoston 2719-Tampa Bay 25191Baltimore 23202.5Toronto 23234New York 20246�I said it before and I'll say it again. The Red Sox have a lot more to fear this year from the Tampa Bay Rays than they do from the NY Yankees.Have a nice day!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Dem Yanks

I cannot even watch them anymore. They have become a lumbering, unathletic team who seem to not care at all. Girardi is making some questionable decisions and Abreu and Giambi are just pathetic.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Maybe 04 could find some other yankee fan to talk to since I have had him on ignore for a month and he hasn't got the hint yet. I am sure there are plenty of other yankee fans you can rag on. It's what you do best after all.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

I cannot even watch them anymore. They have become a lumbering, unathletic team who seem to not care at all. Girardi is making some questionable decisions and Abreu and Giambi are just pathetic.

Jessey, they really need to do something fast. Even last year when they were doing bad, they didn't LOOK this terrible. Now they just seem to go out there to lose. I don't know what to think anymore. It's just awful.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

most people are or would be �quite happy with johnny jrif theo had his way johnny would still be there�Posted by�TeflonPete��� I thought you'd say that Theo insulted him with a below market contract, just to save face...............you know, like with big Joe.................��of course I have said such things, ,�but onlyand this is key here, only �when it helps push my point ;-)�and I reserve the right to say it again if there is somekind of miracle from the BB gods;-)���� sox are _____ because of beckett, dmatt , ortiz and mannynone of which go in the file marked� '' players sox developed ''Posted by�TeflonPete�� players the sox developed includesBeckett & Lowell (Hanley Ramirez), Youk, Pedroia, Ellsbury, Papelbon, Lester,actually from L to R it's� Ellsbury, Youk, Pedroia,�Papelbon and Lester�������Buchholz, Del Carmen, Hansen, Masterson, Moss, Lowrie & Cashall have made contributions this year................not bad............�not bad at all. I know one nyyfan that would ........ah nevermind�I suspect that it's looks like I am failing to make my pointso I'm just going to give up and move on �����yeah right you knew that wasn't about to happen�so let's go at it in a different way�let's say, the sox are heading out for a road trip�which� 6 players go with theo�������sorry, I know you won't like this�but there is� no other �way to make my point without looking into my crysal ball�������� which� 6 players go with theo� and how many� of which go in the file marked� '' players sox developed ''

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

LOL chris,� sox sweep yanks get sweptman with all the visitors we are getting the last couple of dayswe should find someone to sweep this place up�����"Holy Hole in the ground Batman! Will they strike again?""I don't know little buddy....I just don't know"Tune in next time the yanks lose to�find out if the caped crusaders can save the day....�BTW did you just mix a little gilligan's island with some batman talk ;-)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Dem Yanks

Joe

The Vultures are actually beginning to land, pick and chew.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

Posted by�ThatWasMe�� Theo looks like a genius on that call.I don't disagee but I am surprisedmost people are or would be �quite happy with johnny jrif theo had his way johnny would still be there�Posted by�Methuselah� ''�really? how's damon working out for you?he is working just fine for me, he's a� ''real BB player'' and I enjoy him�but� I will admit many in yankeeland feel different�theo has made some bad moves but not exceeding damon's value wasn't one of them...of course the yankees make him look more like genius than he really is.� ''thing is many feel he is done, and if you agree, that means theo did exceed JD valueI agree there are no more tears for johnny in boston ( only on yes now not on nesn )I have a lot of respect for theo but he is also one of the luckiest s.o.b.'s I ever saw���

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

Posted by�CTChris� '' Torre was 14.5 games back last year......Girardi is what? 6? Nobody in their right mind is faulting Girardi.....at least I can't imagine anyone pointing the finger in his direction...''�thanks for the advice chris�I expect arod to make a big difference right away������

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Think of the bright side.� They are only 5 games out of the WC against a team that will be lucky to win 90.� This is not meant to say you can't still finish 1st, but your main competition for the WC are playing worse than you guys are.� Seattle is at .400, Det is at .386, and CL is at .500.� My guess at this early point is that you need to play about .593 the rest of the way to make the POs.Thanks for the effort JoeB. I do appreciate it. I just can't see a bright side today. Not the way they are playing. Or should I say not playing. It looks too grim right now. And nothing is being done to right the ship. Arod coming back might make some difference but I don't see how it can make that much difference. Posada will help but that isn't until June. We might be too far behind at that point to do a thing. And I am not sure who to blame. Do you blame Cashman for this mess? I don't see who else you can blame. Girardi can't be doing that bad of a job. But these guys are doing nothing. And they are playing like the walking dead.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

Posted by�jesseyeric�'''� I cannot even watch them anymore. They have become a lumbering, unathletic team who seem to not care at all. Girardi is making some questionable decisions and Abreu and Giambi are just pathetic.''�the other day �I ask why you called giambi a cancer when he is one� of the most popular teammates in mlbyou chose to ignore me �today you choose to add abreu, to your whine on a sox boardwould you care to explainand please save the fear of the wall stuff�for someone who didn't know about it before we got him�I'm no jessie barfield but�who would argue that johnny might have crashed into a couple to many walls�

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Diva

You cant really blame Cashman just yet.

Like every other GM,. sometimes the best "move" or "trade" is when your best hitter returns to the lineup.

Im sure that he is waiting for Arod to return and possibly for Posada before making a decision on making a trade.

why trade trading chips for a player that "we might not need" if this lineup gets on a roll once those two comes back?

We might need those chips for a pitcher later on, so trading them now for something "we might not" need would be a waste of resources.

Of course, I see your point Vic and you are probably right. I'm sorry.......I'm just venting today. This is probably not the time or place. I am just so frustrated right now, I could scream !!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

Hank could be in a " Your Fired " mood . Hank wanted to make the move for JS, which in hindsight turned out to be the�right. trade,�Hughes and Kennedy for JS . Chopping off a head or two as a big " I told You So " would establish Hank as the new Boss. If this slide continues for another 2 weeks some one is getting whacked.� History has a way of repeating. Losing 2 at home to the Mets with your #1 and #2 must have Hank pacing the floor.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

Posted by�Lu74� ''� I know you weren't asking me but...that's never matters, Lu,� I'm glad when ever someone answers one of my questionsheck I just happy not to be ignored�We're not the Florida Marlins here, ahh the marlins, they are proof you can do it both wayswhen they won it the 1st time� they were nothing but boughtand that 03 team ........well lets just say that they��are team I've been fearing twm would have put on that list he never gave me ��so I guess the bad news is We're not the Florida Marlins here,

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

Posted by�jesse Personally, I would have let Rasner pitch SaturdayPosted by�Joebreidey�I didn't get that at all.� I don't recall them skipping Hughes or Kennedy, and Rasner has done as much or more than they did.� Even beyond the fact that he figured to pitch about as well as Pettitte, I think you send him the wrong message, and worse than that, why get the kid out of his rhythm?��I agree about rasner, and I'm still wondering why joba didn't pitch 2 inn in the tied gamebut� the much older mo did�

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeus142. Show zeus142's posts

Dem Yanks

Of course, I see your point Vic and you are probably right. I'm sorry.......I'm just venting today. This is probably not the time or place. I am just so frustrated right now, I could scream !!!Diva, and other Yankee fans,� although we look quite bad right now,� we've had poorer starts, things have looked bleaker, and we've still made the POs.They will start to hit. That will make all the difference.� Pitchers will do better with a lead. (Hear that Andy?)� We have three quarters of the season left, and we're only five out in the loss column.� Having ARod should help. We need another right handed bat in the lineup.� I believe Rasner is this year's Aaron Small.� A few wins in� a row will get the momentum swinging our way.� And if nothing else works,�I will sacrifice a chicken and�I will pray to Bojoo for help. �

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

he is one� of the most popular teammates in mlbPosted by�MikeNagy���� His thong seems to be real popular. I hope that they disinfect that thing before they pass it around.�I'm guessing that came out of the file marked'' I couldn't resist ''�not sure if you heard but was an old story reran by the paper�I'm thinking it originated from the movie� bull durhamwhen she had him wear the guarder belt

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

It could have been worse !� It rained on Friday.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

Posted by�XXjoeyxx1� ''� think (and i'm probably wrong about this) that he would STILL be a perfect fit on another team. Maybe a "younger team" Where his diminshing skills are not so noticeable or scrutinized. Perhaps� the Drays would be a good fit (Where he could be THE veteran pressence) �actually joey I think the rays filled that veteran role of which you spoke about�besides we still need him, if for no other reason to give� that1st hand� '' we can comeback from anything speech ''�thank's for the post joey, �I enjoyed it and just to prove it a present for joey���go ahead click on the box