1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

�Posted by�zeus142�� ''� They will start to hit. That will make all the difference.� Pitchers will do better with a lead. (Hear that Andy?)� We have three quarters of the season left, and we're only five out in the loss column.� �nice post zeus, thanksnot a tony robbins or Wyomingkid�� postbut a welcome breath of fresh air

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

pete,� '' Lucky?� if the Mets were lucky, they would've had a 5 game series..................Posted by�Joebreidey�It might look that way sometimes, but the NYYs have been dominated by lefties this year, and Santana and Perez are�two of the tougher ones.� I'd have been pleased with 2-3, so 2-2 is a huge bonus.� And now that they chose not to play a day-night for the rainout, they have a 50% of facing one of the two lefties in the makeup game.�2 things JB forgot to mentiongreat line pete and we will have 2 more RH bats by then�or is that three things

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Dem Yanks

�I dont understand what is your fixation with Duncan being put in the lineup when he does a worse job than Giambi with the bat. The righty- lefty match-up. Actually, I would have preferred Duncan in place of Giambi yesterday. Let's see what the kid can do, at least against lefties. As for Abreu, I was just making a point about his defensive liabilities this year. Let's just say I am a bit frustrated with their play of late.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Dem Yanks

Even though they seem to be in a better position now than last year, it would seem that they are playing worse and with less urgency.� This is what concerns me more than anything else.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Dem Yanks

GA Jess..hey i'm with ya bud..i'm sure a bunch of Yank fans here and everywhere are upset at what's going on...it's real simple..a few days of better pitched games�and more offense..overall better play will help things along...until something improves, Billy, Mr." Dem Rays", and the Professor will continue to point out the obvious....the Yanks are bad right now..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

sorry that i open the gift Zacyeah, it wasn't prettyI saw it yesterday, and of course joey came to mindso I'd figured I'd save till he earned some Mwhich he did, but the problem is others might have enjoyed it also�

But i really liked that article, it reminds me of back on those days when we miss the playoffs, but stacked on farm players.

This stuff is pretty good.

The goal for the Yankees this season, and every season, is to put themselves in position to win a championship. But let's be real here: This isn't a championship team. This is a team in transition. This is a team sifting through a fresh batch of pitchers, trying to find two or three keepers. And this is a team ready to say goodbye next winter to a handful of old, decaying, high-priced hitters whose contracts mercifully are almost up.

And you know what? If the playoffs are sacrificed in order to quicken that transition, then that's a price well worth paying.
    I'm not willing to pay that price yet , we have seen to many times with our own eyes that the best team doesn't always win , once you make the PO�how ever I loved this lineThis is a team sifting through a fresh batch of pitchers, trying to find two or three keepers�it's the point I was trying to make to TAAB all winterwhen you have so many unknowns that are ready for their chanceit's not that big of a deal to trade a few of the perceived top onesthe odds of one making it vs another aren't that big if you can get something good��I want to agree with your thoughts about getting a 1B, it will be one of �the easiest places to improve the team��but I think we have to wait to see about posada both on whether we need a cathcer more or if posada has to play 1stbefore we can go all out there�damon must of done pretty bad there�because they never followed up on him playing 1B this spring

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

great line pete and we will have 2 more RH bats by thenWhile not acknowledging that I might have or might not have forgotten about the two missing RH bats, the two leftys are a combined 8-1 against the NYY.�good point, either way�the odds are in new yorks��favor� ;-)�and at least we agree that you forget to mention great line pete

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

But then again, what would happen if posada turns out to be nothing more than the Giambi version on the field?�
    ��that's hard to imagine but not impossiblein that case we use the IBM limo������

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

Posted by�Joebreidey� '' I'd have said that, but it might have been piling on, and some of the NYY fans get a little bit touchy if I say anything negative about the NYYs.�no idea who you mean��������������������������������������������� ��I only get upset when it's the nyyfans that do it� over and over ���or sox fans who still don't get the�money thing yet

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

Posted by�ThatWasMe� ''� there is no way he would have helped this team.� ''�care to guess what file that goes in ����

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

��Just keep doing it history might repeat itself.�A short list to refresh your short memory.wrong list but here is a short list for your memory�beckett, lowell, dmatt, �manny and ortizgawd in your neighborhood when someone got a math problem wrongdid they stop doing math problems ?��how about we give the others a break todayand you take the day off from school� and�you �go play with the other kids ��Posted by�ThatWasMe� ''� there is no way he would have helped this team.� ''�care to guess what file that goes in

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

The Yankees are where they are because of the contracts they gave to these fading stars who are now killing us in the field and at bat.

Two years ago, the Red Sox missed the playoffs. That came off a 2005 season in which they were swept in the ALDS by the White Sox.

They didn?t blow it up or panic. They didn?t fire the entire front office. Why? Because they knew their overall organizational plan was solid.

Even if the immediate results were not.

Its turned out ok for them, hasn?t it?

The Yankees are in the same place the Red Sox were in a couple of years ago. The organizational plan is solid even if the immediate results are not.

You just stay the course and keep retooling. That?s what they are going to do. It just can?t be done overnight.

Ok TWM........that does put things in perspective. It's not as if I mind giving up one or two years to put a solid , good team on the field. I don't. But I would like to see the team we have put more effort into it. I know Giambi's defense at first is hurting them. And the OF could be better also. But they look like they don't even care. And I don't believe they are so bad, ( on papers anyway ) where they should be in last place. You have to admit it has been hard to watch them lately. LOL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

hard to predict that Damon, Matsui, Abreu & Giambi would all seriously slump/decline Not ReallyDamon and Giambi have been on the decline the last couple of years and have both looked brittle for a while with injuries. Matsui is also coming off a big injury but out of the three his bat is the most consistent.� Damon and Giambi may not even be starters on some rosters, certainly on the Red Sox.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

chazz you have this keen innate ability to state the obvious.
    � LOL������������ �some one�posted that this was hard to predict� .....�� not really . The chances for these guys, with their history, of having problems was clear in ST.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

The post that I responded to was about Giamb,i Matsui and Damon. Not Arod and POGiambi and Damon represented risk , based on their history, problems with these two were not that hard to predict. .� Contrary to what you have been posting their will be a big move by NY to get into this race. . Hank will not sit back and ' rebuild '.� A Rod� and Po will comeback and some heads will roll . That's the Yankee way . A 2nd half comeback with some new faces . Count on it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosismooses. Show mosismooses's posts

Dem Yanks

Who says A-Rod can't hit in the clutch?

Alex Rodriguez remains on target to rejoin the Yankees tomorrow after hitting a grand slam in a simulated game in Tampa

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pemliza. Show pemliza's posts

Dem Yanks

I like the little song there Chris.� Actually, perhaps you meant it as more of a chat.� But in my head, it was put to a little bit of music & sung as a snazzy little song.� Nice hit by Youk there, BTW.� Didn't Drew start this inning?� I love seeing the same batters twice in an inning!�

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pemliza. Show pemliza's posts

Dem Yanks

Yeah, you guys need to stop talking about it.� Stop even thinking about it!� Just enjoy the game & your cold beverages of choice until after the game!�

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

��sorry what can I say�it's like joey saysdesperate people do desperate things�����

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

�wow that's just f'n great�mr jon lester ��

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Dem Yanks

Hey Sox Gang....NICE!!!,,,,,Congrats to JLest...i'm happy for him..a lot of bumps to get to this moment...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pemliza. Show pemliza's posts

Dem Yanks

Ok, now you guys can talk about it all you want!!!� How amazing!!� Big, huge, wonderful congrats to Jon Lester!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Dem Yanks

HI Macs...a huge Yankeeland congrats to JL...quite the road traveled for him....real happy for him...Enjoy this one....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Congrats to Lestor on his no hitter !!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

too bad the yanks will never win another world series again! even the cleveland indians are better than they are! heck, even the bengals are better than they are!!

You do live in wonderland Alice.