1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Chris, I'm not quite sure why you are so nervous. The sox are doing so well. Even if he goes out and pitches a stinker it isn't going to hurt you guys. And it isn't as if you are depending on him. It certainly isn't like Pettitte who we depend on and is giving us nothing lately. If you ever feel nervous, just think of us yankee fans and you will feel much better. :-)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pemliza. Show pemliza's posts

Dem Yanks

Very classy post.� Thanks for sharing it TWM. I'm not ashamed to admit that I was more than a bit teary eyed last night!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Well Diva it doesn't give me much solace, because I believe to a certain extent, the Sox are depending on him....They almost have to with innings limits for Buchholz and Schilling still being a question mark.

Well I tried. Not much has gone wrong for the sox yet. I expect this will turn out golden too. :-)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

�������That right there should be the best example on how "it takes time" for the kids to develop. ����
    ��Posted by�XXjoeyxx1�You're right VicLester was throwing 92-95 last night into the ninth. If thats a sign he's just getting his strength back, than I think thats a good sign for Hughes. ���I was thinking the same thing joey�when I saw what a differnce a couple of mph was making with lester�I was thinking maybe hughes get's those couple of mph back he has been short of���just another example of what an up lifting night that was for so so many�it's going to be a great movie �and who knows what the ending will be �������������

���obviously people and families of people who have� medicail issues�were moved� .............but BBfans too��I know I feel better knowing it's all down hill for lester from here �and then I was thinking samething with with DMatt being 7-0 ;-)���That right there should be the best example on how "it takes time" for the kids to develop. ��hopefully hughes gets plenty of time, vic���and hopefully nothing else needs to get burried at the new stadium�but the clock is ticking�for some��������������

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

This ought to get ole Hank going this morning......

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/20/sports/baseball/20scorecard.html?_r=1&ref=sports&oref=slogin
    �On MSNBC?s ?Countdown With Keith Olbermann? on Monday night, Olbermann reported that the construction worker who buried a David Ortiz jersey in the concrete foundation of the new Yankee Stadium told friends that he had buried other Red Sox memorabilia.�not buying�but then again who buys anything the angry oberman says�

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

from the file marked '' you went to far ''�Posted by�alicenwonderland�� '' too bad the yanks will never win another world series again! even the cleveland indians are better than they are! heck, even the bengals are better than they are!!��wow you had me worried until you mentioned the bengals

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

Posted by�JoeCoffee�� ''� I would think he would be booed more by the Yankee fans for "fraternizing with the enemy".� They tend to do those things at the drop of a hat.
    ��what's he talking about ?�nobody in yankeeland care the enrique �wilson was at the bar with manny

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

It took lester 4 years to be where he is right now.That right there should be the best example on how "it takes time" for the kids to develop.
    Not exactly, Lester was having a very good season as a rook in 06 before the cancer, it has taken him some time to fully recover and gain his strength. Attempting to compare the patience needed for Yankee rooks and Lester is inaccurate . John Lester was a very good rookie. So was Pap, better examples would be Manny D. and Hansen , both struggling to find a groove at the ML level.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

You need to lay off of the mushrooms Alice.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

the bengals are so loveable, you know, the team that spends half their season in prison? too bad they can't give legal advise to dem yanks!�why act like� chicken sh..it�you want to talk trash ,�that's fine we wouldn't be here if we couldn't handle it�but no one is buying that you aren't some cowardly troll�alicenwonderlandSend E-MailAdd To FriendsIgnore Posts��Member Since:�May-14Posts:�4Last Visit:�May-14JoeCoffeeSend E-MailAdd To FriendsIgnore Posts��Member Since:�May-19Posts:�2Last Visit:�May-19�nobody picks this thread for their 1st posts niz ??or just more chaz

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

cutting BCash loose would be a big mistake..................�I disagree, I don't have a problem if he stays or goesI'm sure cooler heads will prevail�� :)�my head is quite cool thank you very much

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Dem Yanks

and at the end of two innings of play...the Tacoma Teflons�3 the Dakota Divas 2..back after these messages..:-)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Dem Yanks

Hi Pem..great stuff last night....good people deserve good things...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

I was just pointing out the silliness of your statement that "not much has gone wrong yet" for the Sox

I know........that seems to be some people's goals here. Excuse me........I am sorry I replied. I won't bother you with any more silly comments.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

yanks special this week

Come out come out whereever you are................Niz/Chazz/Billy !!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Dem Yanks

hey CP..thanks for the Hank e-mail...funny!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

More things may have gone wrong for the Sox, but the absense of severity of those injuries on key players makes your point valid I think.� Debate of Quantity vs. Quality (severity)
    Thank you Karma, but nevermind. Obviously I am just a silly yankee fan that doesn't know about things like that.� Just because we lost our catcher, which is like the sox losing Tek, who btw usually has 20 HR's and almost 100 RBI's on top that,� for almost 2 months, doesn't mean that it should cripple us. I'm sure the sox�would do fine without Tek. �And just because we lost the league MVP who had 54 HR's last year and 150 RBI's, which is like the sox losing Manny, �doesn't mean we shouldn't be able to replace him from the scrap pile we call a bench. I think Quantity vs Quality is the point.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

this why instant replay is needed - the score should be 10-1................

A legend in his own mind.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

playing the poor little victim is very unbecoming..................................nice response (5 parts drama, 4 parts sarcasm,�1 part condescension).........................who're you kidding - you're not sorry ( no need to be) and you won't stop - you didn't think it was silly when you posted it - you thought it was true...............but don't worry, the comments don't bother me, they are usually quite amusing...............It was 100% sarcasm. And I still think it is true.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

Not exactly accurate, Yankee youngsters have not�had the offensive support that Lester had and has.The Yankees have lost to 7 of the 8 lefties this season�they've faced without the right handed bats of Alex Rodriquez and Jorge Posada in the line-up.You're also comparing relief pitchers to starters. Lets see Pap was a reliever who became a starter that that became a set up man that was pegged to start and ended as a closer. Jobba was a starter that became a set up man who may end up as a� ?????.� The subject is young pitching and patience. Jobba, Pap and Lester all had or are having good rookie campaigns Manny D. Hansen, Kennedy and Hughes are in a different position they are not quite ready, Hansen and Kennedy may never be ready. Vics desperate attempt to link Jon Lesters NO NO to patience for Hughes and Kennedy was ...... errr��� Desperate.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

or just more chazThats Chazz with 2� ZsIf you don't mind

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Another classy post by a sox fan. Thanks for playing !!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

It's nice to see Arod in the line up again. BTW, you didn't post this TWM but I am sure you are happy about it.

The Post mentioned this last week and it became official today. Dan McCutchen was promoted to Triple-A Scranton today.

He was 4-3, 2.52 for Trenton. In 50 innings he allowed 38 hits with 15 walks and 46 strikeouts.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Yup, I am really worried I might offend some Yankee tramp like you.You don't offend me. I am sure you offend your fellow sox fans though. �You want to talk class - ever been to that dump of a city in New York. Bunch of no good, rat fink, back stabbing, Joey bag o' donuts, losers.�� Really classy group you got there. Not all yankee fans live in NYC. But you wouldn't know class if it hit you upside the head, so you aren't really the best judge. With that filthy mouth of yours. Classy is for dorks and queens.Then you should fit right in with all your dork and queen friends.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

chazz if you want to be taken serious here��� LOL�� That's funny you have been on the wrong side of every debate since the beginning of 07.�I mentioned Jobba, Hansen, Kennedy and Manny D and you find that biased .� Take it up with Vic , He's "�fair and balanced. "LOL����

Sections
Shortcuts