1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

�I mentioned Jobba,It's Joba.........with one B, chaz.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

Alright Joba with one� B� ...�and I never called him a� " B ' pitcher� And it's Chazz with 2 Zs� �

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from akman75. Show akman75's posts

Dem Yanks

Why don't you bother looking at the stats this year.� Who gives a crap what happened two years ago.���Despite your degrading stat, he was still 2-2 during that period.� A .500 spot that most of your pitching staff would love to be at currently!� Why don't you tell everyone how he did the prior 45 innings?� Only gave up 12 earned runs.� HAHAHA.� Isn't that a 2.4 era.���GET A GRIP!!!�� He's 3-2 with a mid 3 ERA THIS year.� How's your pitching staff doing spankee?� You take a pieces out of most pitchers years and you can find some flaws.� He's the real deal!� 14-4 so start his career.� Very nice.� Hard to find any flaw in that, but leave it up to a SPANKEE to do so.� How's look up at the world bottom dweller!??!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Good grief, they are crawling out of the woodwork today.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

Posted by�HRDerby�on�4:32 PMI guess you weren't watching Lester's last 7 games in 2006 when he gave up 31 runs in 36 innings and couldnt find a way to get out of the 5th inning while the team averaged 6.11 runs per start.� His wins are deceiving.� Please do some research, I'm tired of doing it for you everything you decide to come here, billy/chazz

Lets see, Lester started off in 06 at� 5 - 0� with 37 SO� in 47 inn and an ERA of� 2.38�The Yankees would be carving a plaque for a rookie with these numbers�At that point he had an unexplained loss of velocity and control and 4 weeks later was diagnosed with cancer.�Do you really�want to debate the exact moment that his illness kicked in ? It seams obvious to me , but I am not as fair and balanced as others.�

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

Vic you and HR have lost another debate , just accept it and move on.

Lester was a gem when he came up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Diva�let me unequivocally state that I am not sdmess8.................................I never thought you were Pete. That isn't your style. You might call me silly, but I don't think you would call me a tramp. LOL �jeez, the cockroaches are out in force...........................It's a shame isn't it? Lester pitches a no hitter and instead of being proud of him, they ruin it with their hatred of yankees. Doesn't make sense to me. ��edit: it might be time for a housecleaning pretty soon...............�I see in my crystal ball Pete could be right............for once.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

Vic, Lester came in guns blazing� 5 -0� with a 2.38 Attempting to equate Hughes and Kennedy's problems to Jon Lester is foolish. Lester proved himself and ML abilities as soon as he was called up in June of 06. The Patience that the Sox had with Jon,�was in is health and recovery not developing his talent.� BIG difference.Your reaching for straws .

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

�����what can turn an ostrich into a chicken ?��Posted by�yankee_diva��� Another classy post by a sox fan. Thanks for playing !!�it's amazing what a difference a no no and� a couple of days makes��they go from being������to ���

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

edit: it might be time for a housecleaning pretty soon...............�I see in my crystal ball Pete could be right............for once. ��yeah I think we all agree ( which very well could mean we are all wrong )� the thread is going to blow�to bad��the priest and rabbi show was something special today�I mean other than the 2345 lester stories they posted�both CP and chris heck even 04 threw� a whole lotta M out there this morning��not that I thought Bcash deserve it

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

The subject was the 06 season , his rookie season, when he was called up, he was ready. 5 - 0 �with a 2.38 is not really debatable , the kid was red hot.You somehow are trying compare Hughes and Kennedy and their problems to the success of Lester.Hughes has talent but is yet unproven. Kennedy should probably be package and traded for a 1st baseman with a live bat.What is even more absurd in your argument is the Idea that the Yankees, with Hal at the wheel, would be willing to wait 4 years for talent to develop.�

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

Teflon ,�� Who are you� ?. I know how popular I am, but you should ask before using my name to get attention and make "�friends ".�

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

Short memory my friend , you guys were brutal in 06.

You were also pretty obnoxious during that little soft schedule run in 07.

The fact base pounding you just have to accept . [ last place is self evident ]

Some of these off base personal attacks today were stupid.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

Punk, Coward , Alias,� ???Your as bad as everything that you complain about . You think that I use an alias ? Why would I need to ?You lose a baseball debate and freak out and call me names like a 6th grader . Hansen and Kennedy's number speak for themselves. Both have had chances and for whatever reason they do not rise to the occasion. Maturity ? Nerves ? Maybe they just don't have the�illusive�"IT" �I obviously hope Hansen makes it at some point, but to compare the two to Joba, Pap and Lester is just arguing for the sake of arguing . The Yankee Front office could use a guy like you. You would fit in perfectly.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

don't think you are getting away with that one without telling us how you came up with that absurdityVic why do you feel it necessary to use the word US. 5-0 with a 2.38 is the end of the argument.� Thats the same as Hughes and Kennedy ?You wouldn't be in last place if your kids had started at��� 5 - 0Please tell me again where Hank waits 4 years ??? That� is the punchline to this joke.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

where's CP�it's what you have been waiting for �it's time to eat����

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

Vic ,From all the stats available on Lester in 06 you pick one that attempts to support your lame argument .His ERA went from pitching at a�2.38 clip to�over 7 OVERNIGHT. He finished at 4.76 appx.Lester probably would have won 13�- 15 games for us in 06� had he not gone down. That would have stopped the skid�and who knows, we might have made the post season.�Unlike Lester your young arms�have been a disappointment out of the gate and if you don't make a move soon your chances at the post season will slip away as well in 08.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

Message #�45982.1227Posted by�Larry, Scottsdale (ScottsdaleLarry)�on�7:41 PMYOU GUYS WORK SO HARD EACH DAY TO "IGNORE" CHAZZ1 EVERY DAY! LMAO!
    �It's a bummer Larry, Vic has me on ignore. He doesn't respond to any of my "Fair and Balanced " observations.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

Of course I don't dispute the final numbers. Whats to debate ? but since I am obviously debating 4 people on three Lester subjects simutaneously ,allow me to clarify. Lester was called up on June 10th of 06 and was 5 - 0 with a 2.38 ERA in his first 5 games. This cannot in any way be compared to the start of Hughes and definitely not Kennedy. It is my contention that at this point in the season Lester was weakened by his cancer . I use the dramatic change in performance which came about a month before his diagnosis. Vic has lost a dumb argument and now Vic is being Vic.Whats the difference ? �if the Yankees don't do something soon to change course you guys will soon just be spectators watching the young Sox pitchers make more history.Off to the poker game� . Don't� bother wishing me luck. I can feel your vibes.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

Geez Gentleman...zac was poking fun at CP & I for talking about Lester....LOL wow�I know that sounds pretty weakbut� over 12oo stories did seem a lilltle much ;-)truth is�, �it was better than reading about the� new NYY�another great� game from the kid tonightall is very good in RSN��3rd if you are out there�no ouch tonightseriously no ouch tonight

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

the bad news...

we lost again.

the good news

12-2 only counts as 1 game

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

You know very well what i meant by "again" �I thought I did until I read this ?I didn't mean anything other than as ugly as it was� TG it only counts as 1 loss�what are you talking about vic ?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

Blow up this thread out of mercy for Vic and HR so the dumbest Jon Lester posts in history are never to be seen again.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

����Posted by�CTChris�I doubt that Colon will give up 7 runs and only go 2/3 of an inning...so there's not much our friends in the EE can say about Bartolo after last night :-)�

�one would think that way one as in one who doesn't know� me very well ;-)would you believe ..........the only reason that the 2049 lester stories bothered me was �because I felt v-tek only getting 1 story just wasn't faircatching more no no's than anyone is just as impressive���

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

Guillen said. "I give a lot of credit to the pitcher, but most of the credit I give to Jason Varitek." ��thanks CPnow we only need 2048 more to even things up ;-)�Besides, I mentioned�Tek right after the game and nobody else seemed to pick up on it...�I know you did chris�that's the only refference� I remember seeing��I think this could of prevented all that back and forth between , vic, twm and chazI mean does anyone doubt kenedy would be as good as paps and lester if he hadtek to listen to ;-)�