1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

�seems in the long run...revenue sharing has helped....������bestever ;-)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

GM and thanks 04�we sure had a lot of visitors yesterdayeven that Dback fan� larry

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

as for the Yanks....I am happy to hear Jeter is day to day....I got my Moose joke in and I am not gonna add anymore to that ugly game in the Bronx today...

figure the drive by's from upstairs will be aplenty today....keep the door closed to upstairs folks...

Thanks CP.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

It's clear he was not leaning in over the plate. I don't know what the pitcher's intention was, but that was a bad pitch, and he was�clearly beaned. With the O's leading by a large margin at that point there was no reason for it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

They said the ball was clocked at 94 . He couldn't have got away if he had tried.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

The first pitch Hawkins pitched just looked inside. No problem. I didn't think anything of it. The next pitch up and high did look like he was trying to hit him. I have a problem with retaliation when it involves the head too. Our guys can't even seem to hit someone intentional right these days. If you want to hit him, hit him. But they can't even do that !!! I'm not sure he meant it to go up like that with the way our pitchers are pitching, but it did and that was wrong. I'm sure he will get suspended.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

I'm sorry BT. I watched the game last night and I just watched the video that TWM posted again. I don't see Jeter leaning into the plate. In fact I am quite surprised he wasn't leaning over it like he usually is. I guess we will have to disagree on this one. I know Jeter gets hit alot on that hand. And usually it is because of how he bats. But I think this time he didn't deserve it. As I said I have no idea what the pitcher's intent was. It doesn't make much sense to hit a batter when you are so far ahead on purpose, so it was probably a wild pitch. But he does need to get better control. He has already hit 5 guys already. I think retaliation was called for. But not the way Hawkins did it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

It's pretty simple Diva, Cabrera has control issues which to serve to his benefit, he throws in the high 90s and has a history of hitting batters and in Pedroia's case, he came close to ending his career.This gives him a distinct pitching�advantage because every batter who comes to the plate has this planted in the back of their mind.And whenever he loses control and hits a batter like he hit Jeter last evening there needs to be retribution until it stops.If he can't control his pitches inside, he shouldn't attempt them.I know TWM. I think we are on the same page here. Teams have got to start making a statement that if he is going to be wild and hurt batters then there is going to be retaliation. There was no problem when it was Pedroia. Why is there a problem now? I know Hawkins got wild too and it went up. I don't think he was going for his head. But it looked like it and he will probably have to serve some time. It ticks me off when our pitchers can't even retaliate by hitting their target. Instead they seem to go way over the batters head, our guys get suspended without even hitting someone. LOL.....I tell you when nothing goes right, it just seems to get worse and worse.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Diva..............If I didn't know better, I would think you are advocating hitting someone in the head (Not Missing)I would think I have said it enough times for you to not accuse me of that Joey. I meant that they can't even hit the person in the right spot� ( below the shoulders ) when they retaliate.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

There seems to be two standards here, it's ok to have a bench clearing brawl when Cabrera gets wild against the Sox, not ok to respond when he does the same�against the Yankees.I'm not surprised.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

The two incidents are completely different Diva.� I know you can't read '04 posts, but he pointed out that Cabrera was pretty clearly intentionally throwing at Pedroia, because he was mad about the Sox baiting him into a balk earlier.� And it was head high.� In Jeter's case it was pretty clearly unintentional.� No I can't read 04's posts and I don't care to. The man is a nut case. Ok.......so he was intentionally throwing at Pedroia. But didn't hit him? And there was still a brawl? And in this case he didn't intentionally throw at Jeter, but did hit him and could have broken his wrist or hand. In each case I think both teams have a case of being right in retaliating. I don't think you retaliate each time a pitcher gets wild if they hit someone in the body where they can't be seriously hurt. But when�it could have ended Jeter's season I think it was called for.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Like I said I have no problem with the retaliation.� Just saying the incidents are very different.That may be but if you have no problem with the retaliation then what exactly is the problem here? LOL........I don't understand. Because the reasons were different? There maybe be a difference in why the retaliations were done, but we are both agreed they were justified. I see no problem here. :-)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Read my posts,�I never had a problem with anything but the location of Hawkins' pitch.
    As do we all. But I don't think he was intentionally head hunting. I have only known one guy to intentionally do that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

I just want to say here I have noticed the amount of posts 04 is posting to me. As you all know I have him on ignore and do not read them. And yet he still continues to post to me. If this doesn't show you how sick and obsessed he is I don't know what will.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

Intentional ?????????????

Don't forget the Manny Farnsy situation . That check is definitely in the mail.

The game is called ' hardball '

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Diva.......................Exactly what was the "retaliation for??� Because the pitcher was wild (Like TWM says)� Or do you think he hit Jeter on purpose?� If you don't think Jeter was hit on purpose than there is No Need to retaliate.
    I don't know what the pitcher's intent was. I never do. But that pitch was thrown at Jeter. Not over the plate.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

this is comical - can't you see a simple distinction between wildness (Jeter) and intentionally throwing at someone (DC at Pedroia and Hawkins at last night)

I didn't see the one with Pedroia so I can't answer that. Was he wild or was he throwing at Pedroia? All I have is the sox fans take on this and it is clear, that no matter what anyone says, as always, sox fans and yankee fans see things differently.

must admit diva - I loved one of your earlier lines - "we can't even do that right".................there's still a lot of games left to go............................I can't believe the Yanks are this bad, and wil be in the mix at the end....................on the other hand, I don't watch their games everyday, so I probably can't appreciate the frustration at how bad they're playing...........

Unless you are a yankee fan right now you can't imagine how we feel.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agw. Show agw's posts

Dem Yanks

As an occasional Rangers fan, I feel your pain.� OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

As an occasional Rangers fan, I feel your pain.� OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks Tx.....good to see you here......:-)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agw. Show agw's posts

Dem Yanks

Hey!� Return a call once in a while.;-)�

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

When a batter is plunked, clearly unintentionally and is able to take his base....the wildness�mostly gets�overlooked....and in most cases should. Hey it happens.�When a batter is plunked, clearly unintentionally but�causes�a�player to leave the game with a possible injury..... that raises the bar a little IMO. Especially if the pitcher has a history of it. At some point, an answer to his lack of control is coming when players start getting taken out because of it.We all have opinions on when things are warranted and when they aren't. I repect your opinion, but disagree with it to some extent.Go ahead, call me a rabble rouser LOLChris clearly you understand but no one else seems to. Well Lu did too, in all fairness. Thanks for your opinion.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Chris check you email and fantasy team.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

I believe last night they said he had hit 5 batters. I don't know if Jeter was number 5 or if he had already hit 5 and Jeter was number 6 though.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Apparently no Yankees ever throw at or intentionally hit opposing batters.�
    Joe Torre wouldn't have it. Which is why the yankees get hit at an alarming rate now. They never retaliated. If a pitcher took it upon himself then it was against Torre's wishes. It rarely happened. I don't think Girardi tells pitchers to do it, but I don't think he has the problem with it Torre had.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

Posted by yankee_diva Unless you are a yankee fan right now you can't imagine how we feel. �Posted by Txheat (agw) As an occasional Rangers fan, I feel your pain�I thought it was the guy from arkansas not texas who used to say thatI figure� hillary made her biggest mistake the day she became a senator from nyshe should have gone home to illinois ,� then there would be no sen obama�Posted by�TeflonPete�after watching and participating in this entire dialog, I have this observation.............����maybe we should be talking about chazz instead............................:)���funny thing you should say that�I was trying to make a cheer up �nyyfans �video�best I could come up with was a shot at chaz at the end����pete enjoy your trip to vegas�but just between you and me �maybe the cottage but I wouldn't bet the house on the yanks this week