1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeflonPete. Show TeflonPete's posts

Dem Yanks

If they cant be trusted on this issues then who would?á or in your case, who do you think would be fit to solve this problems?

IMHO, i could care less who do this job as long as someone gets to work on it.
    áI'm not sure I would trust anyone (Congress, MLB, MLBPA...) on this issue - as they all have a financial/political interest.á but I guess the free market approach would be that if it really is a problem, the customers (those who buy tickets and tv packages) would vote with their feet, and spend their money elsewhereI wouldn't have a problem with atheletes using whatever technology available to help improve their performance, under proper medical supervision.áGive them the information regarding benefits and risks, and let them choose and live with the consequences. áBut this country is infected with an inability to rationally deal with drugs, and that puts MLB in a tough spot.for the life of me, I can't see much of a difference between the team doctor giving Roger a shot of winstrol or cortisone - the notion that one is not a performance enhancer is beyond my comprehension..............for me, this whole thing really comes down to breaking the rules - I have no problem even with people crossing the line, but they should be smart enough to know that once your caught crossing the line, you've got to fess up, apologize and then you will be given another chance - if you break the rules, and then deny deny deny, that will not be forgiven....................

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

Posted byájfromthebronxá ''á Actually, I think the original intent was for them to not be seated full time. I think what we need to do, is cut their salaries in half, make them live work in their home district for 6 months of the year, and have some sort of revolving schedule where theres only enough of them in Washington at one time to do the least amount of damage whileápreening for the public, and get some actual work done. Maybe if they actually spent time working at a real job, and living in town with the rest of us, they would have a somewhat better grasp on reality.áright on jbronxoriginally they received no pay and it was a part time gig as few could afford to spent to much time away from homepersonally I think the biggest mistake they ever made was to put air conditioning in the capitol building

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

Posted byápete648á ' for the life of me, I can't see much of a difference between the team doctor giving Roger a shot of winstrol or cortisone - the notion that one is not a performance enhancer is beyond my comprehension..............ágreat stuffá on the thread today petebut as a nyy fan I must make 1 changefor the life of me, I can't see much of a difference between the team doctor giving curt a bloody sock , Roger a shot of winstrol or cortisone - the notion that one is not a performance enhancer is beyond my comprehension..............

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

good job VicI have been saying that for yearsI couldn't wait for them to ácatch aá couple of pitchersit's does level it out IMOand the more players you believe did itit should make it less of a crime, sin or whateveráááááá

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

I can't see it.......what is going on TWM?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeflonPete. Show TeflonPete's posts

Dem Yanks

Message #á43504.538Posted byáVictory (Victory12321)áoná10:37 AMI agree with you Peteá 100%

at least this time aroundáá = )
    áVicávery good of you to set such a fine example for othersáPins - have you been paying attention..............

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeflonPete. Show TeflonPete's posts

Dem Yanks

BTW

Have you heard about the rumours on how Congress build a weak case (2 years) of perjury on Bonds and Bonds might walk out of this one untouched?á

no but I did just hear that the Justice department is questioning a gym owner in Houston about the possiblity that Roger purchased HGH there..........ánot good

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeflonPete. Show TeflonPete's posts

Dem Yanks

Posted byáCTChrisáoná11:10 AMFor those of you with TV access, the Sox game is being broadcast on MASN (ch626 for Directv)á
    thx chrisáá

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeflonPete. Show TeflonPete's posts

Dem Yanks

Posted byáVictory (Victory12321)áoná12:52 PMvery good of you to set such a fine example for others

i dont know what you mean by it.

On which of my stances am i showing a good example?

why, the part where you said "i agree with you 100%" of course.....some people can't recognize their own brilliance.............:)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

Posted byáThatWasMeá '' Anyone in particularánotice Brett Gardner's wheels?''yup I also noticed action jackon play a mlbáfly ball into a doublewhy would you single me out with gardner?you were the one who blasted me sayingáthere is áno way they would trade melkeybesides gardner is 24 not 20 and 1 montháá

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeflonPete. Show TeflonPete's posts

Dem Yanks

Posted byápete648áoná12:53 PMPosted byáCTChrisáoná11:10 AM For those of you with TV access, the Sox game is being broadcast on MASN (ch626 for Directv)á
    thx chrisááI take it back - I'm going back to watching newsáblech

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

yup I also noticed action jackon play a mlbáfly ball into a doubleHaven't seen the entire game, but noticed no errors for Jackson in the box score.áand he I thought you had watch a lot of BB over the yrs

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

Haven't seen the entire game, but noticed no errors for Jackson in the box score.áand here I thought you had watch a lot of BB over the yrsThis isáspring training wish I could quit my job, but I'm telecommuting, catching what I can when I can.once again you failed to acknowledge my pointit can't be my fault every timenormally people who have seen a lot of mlb BB they aren't surprised nor even bother to mention itáwhen an OF doesn't get an error for a bad playDid read a few posts on other sites about jackson running into the wall, nothing about missing a play.best excuse would be the windá the wall came after the mistakeáá

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

I didn't acknowledge your pointá because no one else watching the game has, just youádude you still don't get itwhen I said you didn't get my point I was refering towhen I saidá ''á and here I thought you had watch a lot of BB over the yrs''áit had nothing to do with you saying a 20 yr old would beat out one of our OF for a job later this yrI could accept it if more people than just you saw it. Need any further clarification on where I stand?A you tube video of the play would help too.á Your word? Is worth maybe a small slurpie.maybe a little less drinking and a little more honesty would help your standingsá

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

There is a famous phrase that goes (my country) :

Kids and people who are drunk are the most honest individualsááá = )
    there is a lot of truth there Vicááábut I wasn't implying that TWM misquoted my texas trade commentsáseveral times because he was drinking

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

I honestly need someone to interpret whatever it is you are trying to say, I really don't know what it is.I'm not sureádrinking alcohol would be a cause for not understanding your posts. ádo you feel the need to be right all the time so badlyáthat you can't admit OF often don't get errors when they make bad plays

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

I have no problem accepting that point, nor the ideaáthat any position player could do the same,áNP ? it only took you 1/2 hr and several post to admit thisHaven't seen the entire game, but noticed no errors for Jackson in the box score.had no meritáYou just look for excuses to run down the young ball players continuously like Melky, now Jackson, anyone who threatens you know who.more BSI only brought it up after you singled me out with your gardner postand you still haven't explained why you did that

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

On a totally different subject, that isá3 losses in a row, but from what I understand Pettitte and Mo did a good job so that is something good to take out of this also. And at least we didn't have to endure 2 losses in one day. I see vinyl boy is back with a new name and denying that is who he is. His cute little nicknames for us give him away though. I wonder why he had to get a new name.......hmmmmm.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeflonPete. Show TeflonPete's posts

Dem Yanks

Posted byáThatWasMeáoná2:39 PMEveryone else but you understood why it was posted, it was a harmless post to bust your balls.more BSI only brought it up after you singled me out with your gardner postand you still haven't explained why you did thatyou two are funnyáanybody wanna have a walton about steroids????????????

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

So easy to push your buttons, my buttons, I'm the hot head, ánow that's funny, I'm sure everyone got a kick out of that oneI was just kidding about others posting that Gardner could threaten Damon.most people leave a clue when they are joking, unless it's funnyso I can't tell when you are joking and 3rd can't tell when you are C&PMessage #43504.415ásounds like my posts aren't the only ones that people don't understandááBTW great follow up you didn't even explain those weren't your words

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeflonPete. Show TeflonPete's posts

Dem Yanks

Message #á43504.587Posted byáThatWasMeáoná2:56 PMI'm ready for peace Pete.áhttp://youtube.com/watch?v=jEOkxRLzBf0áááno worriesI'm sure once the real games start, you'll agree with him alot more than you'll agree with meááááááthe difference is...................ááááthat'll you'll be able to understand my posts, even when you (erroneously) disagree with them.....................

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

Probably best to ignore each other, as I've suggested in the past.á Remember?Like I said, If you can't take what I give to you in returnáthan ignore me.álet's see, you think I'm the one who can't handle ityet you are the one always requesting / suggesting I don't answer your postságo figureááá

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Here's one that'll make you laugh (and Zac will take advantage of:-).....I really couldn't care less if we don't win another ST game this year. I happen to believe there'sámerit ináthe idea thatáhumbling peopleáwhoáare viewedáas Champions makes them try harder when it counts....that's my story and I'm sticking to it :-)
    Good for you Chris.......you stick with that. LOL

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Ok.....a little joke here. Some have heard it that I email to but those that I don't might like it.

Five surgeons from big cities are discussing who makes the best patients
    /> > to
    /> > operate on.
    /> >
    /> > The first surgeon, from New York, says, "I like to see accountants on
    /> > my operating table because when you open them up, everything inside
    /> > is numbered."
    /> >
    /> > The second, from Chicago, responds, "Yeah, but you should try
    /> > electricians! Everything inside them is color coded."
    /> >
    /> > The third surgeon, from Dallas, says, "No, I really think librarians
    /> > are the best, everything inside them is in alphabetical order."
    /> >
    /> > The fourth surgeon, from Los Angeles chimes in: "You know, I like
    /> > mechanics. Those guys always understand when you have
    /> > a few parts left over."
    /> >
    /> > But the fifth surgeon, from Washington, DC shut them all up when he
    /> > observed: "You're all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on.
    /> > There's no guts, no heart, no ballz, no brains and no spine, and the
    /> > head and the azz are interchangeable."
    /> >

Just a joke....don't blame the messenger. LOL

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

How many times are you going to post this gd picture? .How about some originality.áHow about some new stuff?all this coming from someone who post 2 articles saying the exact same thingáYour sh*t is stale, like your stabs at humormy goal is to entertain myself not youand if you got off your hi horse about roidsáand read what I was responding to--USA Today writer Bob Nightengale stated that even proof of steroid use would not cause him to withhold his vote, noting, "So many other guys were taking them, including pitchers. So it's almost like a level playing field ... everybody was allowed to cheat, you still choose the best of that particular era."áyou would agree the photo is spot on with the only question that mattersá--Writer and statistician John Thorn has cast a skeptical eye on writers who claim to be upholding a standard of integrity, observing that cheating for an advantage has always been a part of baseball, even among Hall of Famers such as Gaylord Perry and 19th-century star King Kelly: "This whole thing about McGwire simply permits sportswriters to imagine themselves to be Woodward and Bernstein, people who see themselves as guardians of a sacred portal, the last best hope for truth and justice - and it's all hogwash and baloney."[3]áwould you prefer to be calledá áWoodwardá orá Bernstein