1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Dem Yanks

Chris..i hope the patients upstairs in theápsych ward took notice...á

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Geez Diva - you need to lighten up a little...........been spending too much time on the FB?ááNot so much. á"every little thing" ..............................for the last two months there's only been one thing - Roger & MacNameeáYes, and we went back and forth on that for 2 months.......I miss the old days when we never argued about anything and got along, don't you?ásometimes I tease you cause I like you, and sometimes I tease you cause you say nonsensical things (you're a smorgasbord...............)álike thisá"The play wasn't dirty....but the timing certainly was."ááBy that I meant it would have been fine in the regular season........it isn't appropriate during ST. áIt's fair to say the timing was unfortunate (nobody wants to see guys get injured in ST - thanks for the Beckett update by the way), but when you say the timing was "dirty" that implies bad intent on somebody's part..........if you just meant unfortunate, I get it - I just don't get how it's dirtyááI have a feeling if it had happened to one of your prospects , which btw it still could since Maddon seems to think that is now how to play in ST, you might feel the same. I didn't know ST was another name for let's go out and break as many bones as we can to show how tough we are before the season even starts. ( long name I know but that seems to be their purpose. )áand that's something I know about................áYou sure? You seem to have forgotten how.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Where did you see that Vic? And on another note, another signing.

With Francisco Cervelli out for at least 8-10 weeks, the Yankees have signed Chad Moeller to a minor-league deal and invited him to spring training.

Moeller was released by the Nationals on Sunday.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

LOL Vic.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pemliza. Show pemliza's posts

Dem Yanks

Thanks for the fantastic update there Vic.á You're as full of cheerful news as Diva!á

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Chris, youá think this is injuries? The sox have a little aches and pains. No biggie. No pulled hamstrings.............no broken bones. Pleazeeeeeeeeeee. I know what it feels like. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. And certainly not on your sox fans down here. But it does give me a little pleasure to see all the ones on the FB having a meltdown...........can I not enjoy that? LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

What is more important? Do you think about today.........or do you think beyond? If today is more important........youá give your all..........if you still have to playá 162 games do you think beyond? This is just common sense!!! Unless you don't care. The game is just one day. Why would you riskáoneáof your players in ST? I'm sorry....it is just stupid.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

Pointed out beforehand for when you attempt your Yankee bias argument.good pointif it was lowell I would be upset with the playthe problem with the play was that it was to closeáfor either player to back down an concede to play to the other playerIMO if the runner had been out by 10 feet and then tried to knock the ball out of his hand that would have been differentááBut that incidentáwasn't ST or the first week of march and it wasáa game that was not MEANINGLESS.ááspeaking of MEANINGLESS.áááA collision with Pete Rose in the 1970 All-Star Game changed Ray Fosse's career. (AP)ááthat was before we even pretended the AS game meant somethingáá

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Dem Yanks

GM Chris...and thanks, all great reads..though Santana was his usual self..big props to JLest...he was quite Santana-esque...á

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

MFY fans pretending to be friends of Sox fans are showing their true colors by reveling in Sox injuries.VICááá [RickyáRicardo]á and Divaá [ Suzyn Waldman ]á as usual are leading the cheers for Sox problems.Thats OK ....... What comes around goes around. They will be crying [again] by September.This may be the high point of the Yankee season !á Enjoy it while you can.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

MFY fans pretending to be friends of Sox fans are showing their true colors by reveling in Sox injuries.VICááá [RickyáRicardo]á and Divaá [ Suzyn Waldman ]á as usual are leading the cheers for Sox problems.Thats OK ....... What comes around goes around. They will be crying [again] by September.This may be the high point of the Yankee season !á Enjoy it while you can.
    Oh Pleazzzzzzzeeeeeeeeee Chazz get off that high horse of yours. It doesn't suit you. The few nagging injuries the sox have are nothing. No one likes to see people hurt. But these guys aren't out for the year. They didn't break a wrist or a bone. Their arms didn't fall off. They have the aches and pains of spring training. And for the record you enjoy every little discomfort or bad break the yankees get. You aren't fooling anyone.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Dem Yanks

JB..i'd truly hate to see one of them not be able to get out of the way of a foul rocket..(no, not Roger)..LOL!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

If i remember right he turned around to make the tag. He had just got the ball. I didn't see that as blocking the plate.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Tony I watched the game.....not just the video. He turned around to apply the tag on the runner coming in. It wasn't a situation where he had the ball for a long time and was blocking the plate. A smart runner would have tried sliding under the tag. It was done earlier in the game by one of our guys. There was no reason for him to try and knock the snot out of the guy. If it was a WS game or even a game in the regular season I could see it. But this wasn't the case. Again you can all say whatever you want. But you didn't lose a player to it in ST. Unless he starts gunning for the sox next. And the way he is having those boys play in ST he might. Then let's see how it sits with you.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

I'm sure he didáVic. I don't know who he is trying to kid. But this isn't my first day on the board. LOL

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from eddiewilson. Show eddiewilson's posts

Dem Yanks

why do we seriously have to rehash this stupid play over and over again?á the play happened and giradi spoke up, end of story.á its not a big deal.á personally i'm happy as hell giradi took offense with the play, it shows he isn't afraid to show a little fire.á torre would have yawned and looked like he just woke up.á this yankee team will be more fired up this year and giradi will have a lot to do with that.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

Fans of theá "Brittle Bombers" should not be so quick to get excited over Sox injuries.Moose ??? Damon ??? Giambi ??? Matsui ??? Jeter ??? Pettite ??? + old MO162á gamesá + the Post season [ at least for Bos ] is a long time.You all made fools of your selvesáálast year in the second half with your typical NY arrogant posts and as usual got blown out in round 1.Can the Yankee trainers hold this bunch together through September to make the WC. Maybeá............áMaybe NOTPeople in glass houses .................................................

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

Vickyá RicardoLast year was easy . Best record, Best pitching, ROY, AL East crown and WS championship.Coming down here to the "Yankee Barrio" was like shooting Pinstripes in a barrel.By Aug this 08 version of the Sox will be even more potent than the 07 version. You may be looking at the most well balanced team in years. The fact that they are favoured to repeat is not surprising to you or me. Last year I said I said that Theo was building a dynasty, a team for the ages, it looks as if I was rightá [ again ].I plan on going easy on you guy's this year since the teams are so unbalancedá talent wise. Try to avoid the type of posts that you wrote in Aug. and September of 07 and maybe you won't humiliate yourselves again in October ........ Justá friendly advicePeace Outááááá C

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Here is the thing. No one is going to agree on this. I thought it was too aggressive. So did TWM. And so did Girardi. So have others. So that doesn't make us wrong. Others see it as the way the game is played and I agree. When it is a game. Not when you are practicing in ST. And that is what ST is. I still think some of you would be thinking differently if it was a sox catcher who was out for 2 or more months. But be that as it many no one sees the other's point of view. That happens sometimes. It happens often around here that sox fans and yankee fans see things differently. But TWM is usually a lot more unbiased then I am or even alot of others. And most of you know that. I respect his opinion as I do others on this thread. So enough said, at least from me on this subject.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Gawd who are you? Spitzer? I never seen someone with such an elevated opinion of themselves. Get over yourself. Come down off of that mountain. Because that thin air is doing you harm.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pemliza. Show pemliza's posts

Dem Yanks

I was listening to Mike & Mike this morning & they were talking about the Cervelli/Johnson play.á A question was posed that I thought was an interesting & valid one.á What is the different between the Cervelli/Johnson play & Joba throwing the ball at the next batter after having a HR hit off him?á That batter could very well have been injured.á They were saying that it's the same type of play.á I hadn't thought about it that way, but when it was brought up, I thought it was interesting.á

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pemliza. Show pemliza's posts

Dem Yanks

Thanks for the info Vic.á I didn't realize that Joba had been out of control that inning.á The way they were talking about it, it sounded like it was blatent that he threw at the batter on purpose.á Guess that's what I get for saying something without having seen the play!á

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

Gee Diva,á I am simply saying , Just enjoy the game, you have an outside shot at the WC , so take it day to day . Don't get your hopes up and you won't be disappointed again.Believe me, it's friendly advice.áá

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeflonPete. Show TeflonPete's posts

Dem Yanks

Posted byáyankee_divaáoná8:18 AMMFY fans pretending to be friends of Sox fans are showing their true colors by reveling in Sox injuries.VICááá [RickyáRicardo]á and Divaá [ Suzyn Waldman ]á as usual are leading the cheers for Sox problems.Thats OK ....... What comes around goes around. They will be crying [again] by September.This may be the high point of the Yankee season !á Enjoy it while you can.
    Oh Pleazzzzzzzeeeeeeeeee Chazz get off that high horse of yours. It doesn't suit you.á... And for the record you enjoy every little discomfort or bad break the yankees get. You aren't fooling anyone.
    áI guess Chazz struck again (I've still got him on ignore, so my blood pressure remains fairly stable)....................he got Vic and now you all fired up...........áThe few nagging injuries the sox have are nothing. No one likes to see people hurt. But these guys aren't out for the year. They didn't break a wrist or a bone. Their arms didn't fall off. áI think Schilling is probably done for the year, and forever, that's by far the most serious injury so far for either club.................áá

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Gee Diva,á I am simply saying , Just enjoy the game, you have an outside shot at the WC , so take it day to day . Don't get your hopes up and you won't be disappointed again.Believe me, it's friendly advice.áá Thanks for your friendly advice Chazz but it isn't needed. I always enjoy baseball. And like any fan of the yankees I do get my hopes up. I am a big girl.....I can handle it. But maybe you should take some of your own advice. I haven't seen the sox hoist up the 08 WS trophy yet either. I think they have to play the games like everyone else. And considering how things are going for them, it isn't the lock you think it is.