1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Not Me YD.........................I wouldn't see it any different. If it was Tek, I would wonder what the Heck he was doing blocking the plate.á If it was Cash, or Kottaras It would bother me even less. I would feel bad because they got injured, but its still part of baseball. I wonder if Cervelli ever blocks the plate in ST again?áá I bet he does, Because thats the way he was taught to play. You guys are making it sound as if Cervelli was going to make the team. He's no closer than the Kid (Johnson) that hit him. He's going to heal, its not like he's out of baseballáOk Joey.......fine. á

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeflonPete. Show TeflonPete's posts

Dem Yanks

Posted byáThatWasMeáoná9:40 AMWhat Yogi has said is good enough for me. Itáis an unwritten rule that Maddon is aware of, I blame him. áYogi says he should've had AFLAC.....................

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

I guess Chazz struck again (I've still got him on ignore, so my blood pressure remains fairly stable)....................he got Vic and now you all fired up...........

I should do the same.

I think Schilling is probably done for the year, and forever, that's by far the most serious injury so far for either club.................

I agree.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Yogi says he should've had AFLAC.....................

LOL now that is funny.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agw. Show agw's posts

Dem Yanks

Schilling will now start the clock for Cooperstown.á I hope he had AFLAC!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

LOL txheat.........is Shilling a lock for the HOF?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeflonPete. Show TeflonPete's posts

Dem Yanks

Here is the thing. No one is going to agree on this. DivaI think that most people agree on several pointsIt's unfortunate when somebody gets injured in STIt was a poor decision to run the catcher (in ST)It was a poor decision to block the plate (in ST)Yankee fans tend to blame the Rays................Non-Yankee fans tend to think both sides equally to responsibleBoth managers standing up for their guysááIt's painful trying to be so agreeable.....................á

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

Posted byápemlizaá '' Thanks for the info Vic.á I didn't realize that Joba had been out of control that inning.á''yup pems, missing on his breaking pitches all dayáThe way they were talking about it, it sounded like it was blatent that he threw at the batter on purpose.áwe are talking about a breaking pitch hitting him in the anklewere not talking about a youk type buzz cutáGuess that's what I get for saying something without having seen the play!ápersonally I think you got off cheapáááá don't be coming round here talking ill about our joba again !!!áa fewá dead worms in tampa today the worm killer is looking strongá3 2/3á inn 58 pitches 2 hits no runs

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeflonPete. Show TeflonPete's posts

Dem Yanks

Posted byáVictory (Victory12321)áoná11:08 AMhe got Vic and now you all fired up...........

If that was the case then he is just as fired up as we are (according to you) since he keeps on replying to us.
    áhe keeps coming back because he gets attention......................

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

We have as much of a chance as the Sox and the rest of the AL

If im not mistaken, we both 0-0 in teh loss/win columná = )LOL ........... Tampa Bay is 0 - 0á alsoCmon Vicky, Your probablyáthe best of the second tier teams and by Sept will be battling for a WC spot.á The team is burdened with age , injury, accusations and an ownership out of ' Deliverance'.The fact that NY held on for a WC spot in 07 was a tribute to old fashion 'Yankee Pride'. As expected they got blown out immediately from the PO, but at least they made it. It will be harder this year. Comparing them to " The Boston Red Sox " is not realistic.áááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááá áá C

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agw. Show agw's posts

Dem Yanks

I wouldn't say many players are a lock, but I think he has a pretty good chance, especially given his post season success.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from eddiewilson. Show eddiewilson's posts

Dem Yanks

ah here we go again.....yankee players get older every year and sox players get younger every year.á last i checked, lowell, tek, schilling, wake, timlin, manny etc weren't getting any younger but don't let the facts stop you.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

Posted byátxheat áá I wouldn't say many players are a lock, but I think he has a pretty good chance, especially given his post season success.
    áI would say it's a lockáthe only question is will it be in his 1st year of eligibilitylike you said ,á mostly because of his post seasons plus the factá we are talking about a guy whoá pitched in a 5 man rotation

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agw. Show agw's posts

Dem Yanks

Calling Client No. 9

Calling Client No. 9

Oh...there goes A-Rod heading for the turnstyles, right behind Gov. Spitzer.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

I wouldn't say many players are a lock, but I think he has a pretty good chance, especially given his post season success.

Could be. And at least he hasn't had any PED scandal attached to him.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Calling Client No. 9Calling Client No. 9Oh...there goes A-Rod heading for the turnstyles, right behind Gov. Spitzer.Hey !!! I don't care what youácall our gov but leave Arod alone !!! LOL

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeflonPete. Show TeflonPete's posts

Dem Yanks

just a quick update for all you concerned fans..................

Beckett update

Josh Beckett (lower back) reported that he was "Better today than I was yesterday. I got a good night's sleep." He certainly seemed in better spirits.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

what suprise me the most is that the only way i found out about Joba hitting a hitter was when it was posted in the FB in this forumá (why am i not suprised)yeah I saw 04 try to link it to youkbut lucky for the yews of RSN I was here to set the record straight

This didnt get any media coverage, not even a quote from Gardenhire. ágard one of my favs but he did make a snarkly face

Am i suprised that Russo and Mike wants to compare the Cervelli incident with the Joba throw? not at all. áI wouldn't be suprised either , vicbut you might be surprised to hear pems was talkng aboutámike and mike ( espn) not mike and the maddog :-)

but someone should call them up and ask them what type of pitch he threw, since they seem to be the only ones thinking that he threw a breaking ball on purpose. áI doubt they saw it , they must of just heardáit from ásox fan

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agw. Show agw's posts

Dem Yanks

Don't worry about it.á Texas has had to endure the Bush embarrassment for years!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agw. Show agw's posts

Dem Yanks

Hey Diva.á I just picked on A-Rod since he was "caught with his hand in the cookie jar" last year in Toronto.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

Posted byápete648ááá ''á just a quick update for all you concerned fans..................Beckett updateJosh Beckett (lower back) reported that he was "Better today than I was yesterday. I got a good night's sleep." He certainly seemed in better spirits.ááI'm so glad to heará thatdid I ever mention those backs can be tricky things ?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Hey Diva.á I just picked on A-Rod since he was "caught with his hand in the cookie jar" last year in Toronto.
    LOL I remember. But while I could care less about Spitzer, Arod is on my favorite team.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agw. Show agw's posts

Dem Yanks

Spitzer was not on many peoples favorite team.á

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pemliza. Show pemliza's posts

Dem Yanks

He was pretty good yesterday too.á On Surviving Grady, I saw a transcript of his interview yesterday, with suggested internal thoughts edited in.á I thought it was hilarious!á

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pemliza. Show pemliza's posts

Dem Yanks

I though it was funny because of how he said it was his obligation with the media, which made me beleive that he was probably sleeping at home, got a call from Theo and caught Josh in a bad mood since he didnt get enough sleep...

so he took that anger towards the mediaáá = )Yeah, I thought that obligation comment was pretty funny as well!á I can't believe they were surprised he seemed surley though.á I mean, it's not like he has a reputation for being personable & friendly with the media.