1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agw. Show agw's posts

Dem Yanks

It's good strategy.á Save the wear and tear of the travel on the pitching staff.á I'm sure they are not doing this intentionally.á Diva - what is the point?????????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

It's good strategy.á Save the wear and tear of the travel on the pitching staff.á I'm sure they are not doing this intentionally.á Well I am not so sure.áDiva - what is the point?????????The point is the sox FO made it a point to rag on the yankees and said they used it as an excuse for the first few months after they came back and called Mussina a bad apple because he didn't want to go and now he is keeping back most of his pitching staff. Seems quite interesting to me is all.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agw. Show agw's posts

Dem Yanks

I heard that Gov. (oops former Gov.) Spitzer is going to host a party for those not taking the flight to Japan.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

I heard that Gov. (oops former Gov.) Spitzer is going to host a party for those not taking the flight to Japan.

LOL good. They can all get together and plan on how they are going to sell themselves to the press now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

YD,I'll give you an "A" for effort but a D- in reality. I'm pretty sure that if Beckett was able, the Sox would like him to pitch in 2 of the first 4 games (as planned). I'm also sure that Schilling isn't faking and Dice-K's wife isn't willing to tie her knees together until he comes back.That's all I get? D- ? Well heck that was hardly worth the time it took me to think that stuff up. I think if there was any "shady" goings on, you might have a point, otherwise....it's a bit of a stretch.LOL I didn't think it was any kind of shady goings on.á I just thought.......after bashing the yankees and Mussina, he should feel some kind of shame, sinceá most of his pitching staffáis notágoing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agw. Show agw's posts

Dem Yanks

Diva certainly rates higher than a D!!!á

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Diva certainly rates higher than a D!!!

Well thanks tx. I gave that quite some thought. Shows what an idle mind does. LOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

brawl ny vs TBshame on duncanshame on gomesáwheres my joe

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

why even post this ?CTChrisáá Itáis an analysis that Iáthreaten promised a while agoáI would postáwhen it came outámy bad I can respect that chris.áI take/want no credit for it'sácontent.ooh mysounds like someone I knowáááunless people agree with the writter

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pemliza. Show pemliza's posts

Dem Yanks

I thought they were going to wait til later in the season to even the score with TB?á I hope they show the replays of the brawl later tonight...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

I wish he hadn't done that. They should have ignored it for now. Or just let it go. And why aren't I at home watching this !!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pemliza. Show pemliza's posts

Dem Yanks

Yeah, I bet Duncan wanted to go to 2nd base. More like he wanted to be able to make his point.á Is Iwamura ok or did he get spiked?Shelley Duncan (of course) started the top of the second with a single. He tried to go to second as the ball rolled behind third base and was out by five feet

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

I hate to say this but if Maddon hasn't started all this, this wouldn't have happened. I don't think Girardi would have told Duncan to so this. I think Duncan is enough of a hot head to do this on his own. And he should be suspended. But Maddon has to live with this. He wanted to play like it was during the season then he has to expect paybacks. Because that is exactly what would have happened during the season.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Duncan's a hard nosed player anyway, so I'll wait and see ( I love his enthusiasm)

Well that was very unbiased of you Joey. Good for you. I love his enthusiasm too. I expected this to happen sooner or later. Just not sooner.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

rumor coco áto mets for 16 Angel Pagan

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agw. Show agw's posts

Dem Yanks

Geez...it's a damn preseason game...can't you all play nice??

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) -- Both benches cleared during the second inning of a spring training game between the New York Yankees and Tampa Bay Rays on Wednesday, leading to the ejections of two players and two coaches.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Yeah, and the best part of you ran down your mom's leg and onto the homeless guy's cardboard floor. Shamus/Seamus

As a woman here and a yankee fan I don't care for that statement made to Macs who is a woman. If you want to troll somewhere try up top.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Tony, it is Maddon's fault. He wanted to play ST games like regular season games. That play TB made would have been retaliated against in regular season. Instead it was now. He wanted it....he got it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Geez...it's a damn preseason game...can't you all play nice??

The yankees would have played nice if the rays had played nice first. :-)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Two wrongs don't make a right....

You Yankees are such trouble makers LOL

LOL Up until now our hitters were hit without anything being done about it like they were targets. Any rotten play was made against it and Torre did nothing. It wasn't right what Duncan did. But it shows that they are willing to stand up for their teammates and that brings a team together. He will probably get suspended. I haven't seen it yet, so I am not sure how blatent it looked. But if it did he should. And then we move on.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Tony, I think you have found every way but friday to insult what our team and our players have done. You don't have to like it. You are a sox fan. And I don't expect you to. But thanks for your input.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

As a sox fan I think it is great and I hope a rays player goes in with high spikes at Jeter and cano.á And btw, that was a low comment and showed what your true feelings are.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeflonPete. Show TeflonPete's posts

Dem Yanks

Posted byápinstripezac28áoná6:28 AMPosted byápete648áá ''áá TWM,á you make a very convincing point about Joba.......''ásorry pete I'm not biting I know both you and 3rd have more than a 1/2 of a brain :-)
    Pinsáyou're discounting what I said after that................áand I'm hurt that you'd even think I'd just throw chum in the water.....:)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeflonPete. Show TeflonPete's posts

Dem Yanks

unlike the soxwe aren't a uber team anymore and we áwon't be able to pay joba starter money down the road :-(
    well, I'd appreciate it if you kept him in the pen for a few years at least, to keep the wear and tear down, so that when it comes FA time for Joba, there's still a lot of life left in that right arm.he'd look good in red..................

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeflonPete. Show TeflonPete's posts

Dem Yanks

Posted byátxheat (agw)áoná10:27 AMDiva certainly rates higher than a D!!!áIn my mind, she's at least a double D