1. You have chosen to ignore posts from algreen75. Show algreen75's posts

Does anyone miss the old Patriots unis?

This is a bit off training camp topics, but can't the team bust out the old uniforms at home and wear the flying elvis ones on the road--kinda like the Chargers who wear their old powder blue unis a couple times a season...I miss those old unis--they were the best...red jersey, white helmet, Pat Patriot logo...they were much cooler than the new one...and since I'm writing about cool old uniforms and they played the Bucs last night--am I crazy or were the old Bucco Bruce tangerine unis uniquely great....what made them great was that they looked like Florida and the '70's...Next time the Pats play the Bucs both teams should wear retro unis....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from totalcarnage. Show totalcarnage's posts

The only thing about the old uniforms that was great was Pat Patriot the Logo. Just go back to the old helmet logo. The red shirts as much as I can recall never had the logo on them. If they did I cant recall when.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Step aside girl, this is a man's job. Uhmmm. Let me see. I think you need to model the jerseys so we can decide.

Side note: A cat? My heart honestly sank.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffg316. Show jeffg316's posts

I think a throwback game would be great. the only het I wear is a red fitted patriots cap witht he old pat patriot logo on it. Easy to tell who the real pats fans are and who aren't. if I am sitting next to someone and they ask me what the hell hat is that I know they are not a pats fan.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Does this mean you'll model?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffg316. Show jeffg316's posts

NEGAME, I dunno who thinks that, I am only 30. I don't live in NE anymore I live in Atlanta, and well a lot of the time people say who is your team and I say the pats, and they say oh I see fairweather, Usually that ends up with me saying "hey buddy, FU. I was a fan when they were an embarrassment to the game of football."

It keeps me honest when I talk snack when watching the games at bars, and remember at one point we sucked, and in minutes that could all change again.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from algreen75. Show algreen75's posts

What if they kept the jerseys blue and changed the helmet to the old white one with Pat on the side...maybe even keep the flying elvis on the shoulders..Look how cool the Buffalo uniform looks now that they have gone back to the old AFL one...