1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

done..done &done.where've all the patsfanz gone

whats wrong jar?are you an outcast on your own boards?the bottom of the food-chain.you got to drift in,and out of other teams sites to feel like somebody?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[Quote]Enoch Root
    I'm sorry you find me detestable. I'll try to avoid any further interaction with you.[/Quote]

You mean you would have just stopped posting if someone only asked you? Wait, a lot of folks did that in January.

Well, if it is true, then I certainly appreciate it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[Quote]Thanks Enochroot, I'll delete mine as well no harm done.[/Quote]

No problem. I hadn't seen that board error until tonight. I noticed it in one of Tex's posts, too. Are the Boston.com folks aware that software that actually works for bulletin boards like this already exists.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAR59. Show JAR59's posts

[Quote]

You mean you would have just stopped posting if someone only asked you? Wait, a lot of folks did that in January.

Well, if it is true, then I certainly appreciate it.[/Quote]No problem. I'm a nice guy, I take no pleasure in upsetting the thin-skinned.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[Quote]No problem. I'm a nice guy, I take no pleasure in upsetting the thin-skinned.[/Quote]

Boy, that didn't last long, huh, Sidler.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

Every time I look in this post its just another troll looking for attention. The Pats are the team of the decade and the greatest dynasty in pro sports ever. Your immature drivel makes me remember just how great it was knocking down tomato cans like whatever team you root for. We're used to perfection here and your team and fans don't mind the sucking. Your points are idiotic and your concerns are moronic. Keep us laughing though its great to hear from some TRUE fans. Get a life loser.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

You wish. I have my tickets to the SD game on the 12th of October and I bought them after Brady went down. Go Pats!!!!