1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agw. Show agw's posts

Don't eat at the Steak House!

Maybe if it were 2007 food it would have been better.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lwstarr. Show lwstarr's posts

LOL!!!! That was really, really funny....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dlangenberg. Show dlangenberg's posts

You save a ton on advertising by hyping the place on WEEI all day ....at least have your chef order the good stuff or did you eat it all you fat load?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agw. Show agw's posts

Nice recovery on that fumble in your original post. Good thing there is an edit option, eh?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dlangenberg. Show dlangenberg's posts

You already used the dumpster remark fatso ....think of something else if you are able to

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dlangenberg. Show dlangenberg's posts

Again with the dumpster comments...is that all you've got? What an idiot!

Put the cigar down and go look the word QUALITY up in the dictionary and then tell your chef in the morning that you want your steaks to have those definitions

My prediction - your steak house will be out of business in 6 months.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dlangenberg. Show dlangenberg's posts

"Dumpster, dumpster, dumpster........I'm Fred Smerlas and the only word I know is dumpster"

You are an idiot - you keep sending a reply to this post and moving it up to the top of the message board so more and more people read about how bad your steak house is! Brilliant! we are up to 375 so far - keep going!

Tonight's Specials:

A$$ Fish $25.95 It's been dead so long it smells like A$$! lightly salted and served with butter

Goodyear Steelbelted Steak $27.99 .....It tastes like a tire from the Indy 500 because it is one! served with mashed potatoes and gravy

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lwstarr. Show lwstarr's posts

Don't get so worked up over ONE guy that obviously has a grudge against you. My brother ate their last week and thought it was fantastic, and he's very picky, usually eats at The Palm. Recommended it, and my husband and I are going to try it out next week with some friends.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from secfedcop. Show secfedcop's posts

I haven't eaten there yet but i'm sure its great but overpriced. One of my favorites is the country inn in warren r.i.. Great food and not to expencive

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dlangenberg. Show dlangenberg's posts

Until you've eaten there yourself why would you stick your nose in this unless it was to suck Smerlas off. It's pathetic fans of lousy ex-players like you that allow this guy to rip people off

I don't have a grudge - just an upset stomach from a lousy meal

Smerlas - the manager agreed with us that the fish was lousy. Saturday night - we ate at 8:30 - check for yourself

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dlangenberg. Show dlangenberg's posts

Ya - "thousands can't be wrong". The place was far from being packed and it was saturday night. You don't have to get all pissed....just don't quit your day job because that place will be bleeding money any day now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dlangenberg. Show dlangenberg's posts

I didn't create another account...and who are you? what is SMTBSI? are you Fred and that's Morse Code for dumpster?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dlangenberg. Show dlangenberg's posts

My dog Rufus is almost out of food.......maybe I'll come down tonight and buy him a few of your entrees......that's all they are is DOG FOOD!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from totalcarnage. Show totalcarnage's posts

Thanks for the tip on dining out. Tell your friend that it's usually not a good idea to order fish at a STEAK HOUSE

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dlangenberg. Show dlangenberg's posts

So it ok for everything on the menu that's not steak to be terrible? I wasn't aware of that restaurant rule. That might be the dumbest thing said that been posted so far.

The wine might not be good? or the Caesar salad? or the dessert? if it's not steak then we shouldn't try it?

You just moved ahead of Smerlas as Idiot ranked #1

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ironman11. Show ironman11's posts

This is weird. Smerlas, why are you even bothering to get in a pissing match with someone like this? It makes you look bad. I think more people will be turned off by the immature insult flinging than the original post. If you ignored it, it probably would have went away in a second. Now it looks like you have something to cover up for-like bad food or service.

It makes you wonder what would happen if you send your food back. Do you and the wait staff come out and make fun of the customer until he leaves? Not likely. But it does make a person think twice before going there.

Is this poster wrong for expressing his displeasure here? Yes. But have a little class and just ignore him.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dlangenberg. Show dlangenberg's posts

The place is mostly football fans jackass so why not warn people on this forum? The post was clearly marked so you had a choice to read it or not. What is your definition of an "intelligent thought"? .....how great a run Sammy Morris had on 3rd down? you one dimensional moron!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dlangenberg. Show dlangenberg's posts

Thank you Ironman! Finally someone with a clear head who isn't jumping on his side only because he has something to do with the Patriots

If I owned the restaurant I would have replied: "Sorry you had a bad experience, please try us again because most people enjoy it"

He attacks with all kinds of insults so clearly the place isn't doing well or he's covering up something

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dlangenberg. Show dlangenberg's posts

You are reading posts that you claim you aren't interested in and I am the mental idiot? I must have missed the rule book where it says the material that I have to post. You must be one of those people who can only grasp one thing - Football...and can't understand others things like food, movies and entertainment

Go back to your hole TEEEEDDDDYYYYYY

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dlangenberg. Show dlangenberg's posts

Here we go...another jackass jumping in to defend their hero Smerlas. I made a post and the guy started an all out assault on me so I shouldn't write back?

Razor fan? you are a fan of the stadium? I think that says it all about you

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dlangenberg. Show dlangenberg's posts

Ok - I never said what we did so why are you making all those assumptions? We talked to the waitress and she returned the food and the manager came over and agreed that the fish smelled rotten. It was him agreeing and then never offering to replace the meal or refund it that set me off. I thought I would pass along my experience ..end of story

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from totalcarnage. Show totalcarnage's posts

You will have to face the truth. You got a bad meal and then failed to get it taken off the Tab Instead you got a steak cooked until it was shoe leather and a piece of fish that smells like an old ladys Twat. I say again don't order the fish at a resteraunt called a STEAK HOUSE.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ironman11. Show ironman11's posts

Sorry,

I ain't buying the "Don't order fish at a Steakhouse " bit. Smerlas should take it off the menu if it's no good. If you pay for any menu item at a restaurant, it should be good, and well prepared. If fish is on the menu, then the owner stands behind the dish, and is just as responible for it being good, as he is for a steak.

Sections
Shortcuts