1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncommon-sense. Show uncommon-sense's posts

"Edge"

Edge is nearing the end of his career but I'd give him a shot on the Pats next year. Worst case scenario he doesn't miss 8 weeks with a calf injury.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanBlake. Show PatsFanBlake's posts

"Edge"

I never realy looked at James as a smash mouth type of RB ....seems like when he used to gash us for runs he used to always go on the outsides...he has decnt hands though, good blocker too....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

"Edge"

I don't see what he adds over the players we already have. He isn't the same explosive RB from even two seasons ago.

IMO, our dollars are much better spent elsewhere.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from killridemaster. Show killridemaster's posts

"Edge"

Nope. Keep Maroney, Morris, Faulk, and BenJarvus.

The focus needs to be on speed and ball hawks on defense.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

"Edge"

No, Edge doesn't even want to block......Belichick doesn't want selfish players like that. Not to mention, we have too many good RB's as it is....no need for another one....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

"Edge"

Dillion was a punch you in the face running back, Edge is not that kind of runner and he does not have the speed to run the way he used to i say we stick with what we got.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

"Edge"

No way. We have better backs already on the roster. I never liked James when he was with the dolts. He was always overated. The only reason he had the numbers, was because he played in the wide open offense of the dolts.

Sections
Shortcuts