1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lcorbeil. Show lcorbeil's posts

Eli's 'Great Escape?'

Jeff668,Love Steeler fans.� Now I realize that only 50 or so people watched your last Super Bowl but most who had that displeasure�agree that it was the poorest officiated SB of all time.� And yes those calls were skewed in your favor.Changes nothing,�your team won the game...but all nonsteeler fans will remember that game as much�for the poor officiating as anything else.�

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lcorbeil. Show lcorbeil's posts

Eli's 'Great Escape?'

Hurt - get over yourself.� Simply trying to have a little fun�with the trolls.�

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotzen. Show patriotzen's posts

Eli's 'Great Escape?'

Posted by�msg241�on�12:50 PMit's spelt 'N-O-W'. jeez man.It's called a typo you half wit. everyone makes them. Not everyone trys to fool others into thinking he's hip by using text message shorthand when he has a full qwerty board at his fingertips though. That's just sad, and a clear indication of your station in life.
    Is that all you can come up with? A typo? You're not even worth my time anymore. You're noW on ignore.p.s. Out of� 5 words, you SPELLED one wrong. Gawd, you're an idiotp.p.s You still owe me ten bucks

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotzen. Show patriotzen's posts

Eli's 'Great Escape?'

Posted by�jeff668�on�12:58 PM
    �Man, you're so intelligent�they need to make another IQlevel just for you!

That may be true, but we know exactly where your IQ is, let's just say it doesn't even make the over/under at the superbowl

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ptfn. Show ptfn's posts

Eli's 'Great Escape?'

really now.. does insulting each make things any different.?� We know whats right and what was wrong.. let it go.. Giants fans.. enjoy your short elation.. patriots fans.. we know we have more great football and wins coming so whats this all about..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotzen. Show patriotzen's posts

Eli's 'Great Escape?'

Posted by�DianeinCT�on�12:59 PM
    He doesn't get up or touch the ball with his hands becausehe's hurt in any number of ways. What then?

Diane, give it up. You're arguing with a troll claiming to know about football. Any answer he gives you is going to be wrong, and he's just waiting for you to say something rude so he feels justified in mouthing off.

If I may be so bold as to makea suggestion, start another thread on the issue. If you're lucky, you might get a high school or college coach or offical to give you a _real_ answer. The flying lizard is just another loser troll with no life.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotzen. Show patriotzen's posts

Eli's 'Great Escape?'

Posted by�ptfn�on�1:06 PM
    really now.. does insulting each make things any different.?

Absolutely not.So we need to ask,why do they keep coming here and insulting us? My responses are just that, responses. I have not initiated any flames,only reciprocated. If they don't want to be insulted, then perhaps they should come here and talk about possible drafts/trades between our respective teams. No, Instead, they come here to gloat about the patriots losing. Ten days after the game, talkiing trash. That's just sad. Half of them arent' even giants fans,which makes them pathetic _and_ sad.

I'm all for civility on this board, but as long as these pathetic loser cockroach trolls insist on poking their antennae out in broad daylight, I will continue to squash them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotzen. Show patriotzen's posts

Eli's 'Great Escape?'

Posted by�PTERODACTYL�on�1:14 PM
    You my friend are the troll - hanging on toa lost opportunity in any way you can.

You are just another of the 100's of patriot haters slamming this board with insults and gloating that the pats lost. The tenor of yourposts is unmistakable. You came here looking to flame and incite. Ten days after the game, you haven't moved on. We have,as is evidenced by dianes attempt a getting a straight answer, which took her three tries to getf rom you without you insulting her.

Lets take your posting history, for example. Out of six posts you made in the past� two weeks (todays don't show upin the search), this is what you've had to 'discuss':

Posted by PTERODACTYL on Feb-11 4:51 PM Message #18007.84
    Well, I would prefer to root for a team classy enough that respects the game and their opponents.

Posted by PTERODACTYL on Feb-11 4:21 PMMessage #18007.76
    I have to laugh every time I hear Pats fan considering their team to be classy !The fanbase for the most part is particularly arrogant.�

Posted by PTERODACTYL on Feb-11 4:38 PMMessage #18007.82
    /> If was your team you would be happy to see them pound the crap out of another team!!
    If that team is the Pats, yeah.

Get my point? You came here to flame. Nothing more. There's more to life that dwelling on another team losing "my friend". Why don't you go try living it elsewhere.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wally69. Show wally69's posts

Eli's 'Great Escape?'

Pierre Woods didn't have the ball.� He was on top of it but his hands were not over the ball.� I think he even admitted he didn't have control.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wally69. Show wally69's posts

Eli's 'Great Escape?'

Wasn't Alford held on that last sack of the game?� Granted, he got the sack but I felt he was also held by the Patriots OLinemen.�

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotzen. Show patriotzen's posts

Eli's 'Great Escape?'

Posted by�socalsports�on�1:43 PM
    Your team had major holes the entire season and finally got exposed.� No running game, no pass rush = NO CHAMPIONCHIP />

Yeah, those holes were so big we only won 18 straight games - I guess that pales in comparison to the dominating performances of the chargers,eh?

Yes, the pats lost. We're getting over it. How about you? How are you getting along there spunky? Obviously not well,or else you wouldn't be here startting flames ten days after the ONLY pats loss of the season in a game that your team WASN'T EVEN ALLOWED TO PLAY IN!!

Silly troll, don't you have a real life to lead,or is it that vacuous that you have to try and make yourself feel good by posting insults here?

See you next year, when you lose to us AGAIN!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wally69. Show wally69's posts

Eli's 'Great Escape?'

Its all about making the plays.� If you don't make the plays, you don't deserve to win.� Even IF there was no call on that miracle play, the Giants were still losing.� It is up to the Patriots to man up and stop them there.� The pressure was on Eli not the Patriots.� They could have sealed the deal with a stop and it just never happened.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotzen. Show patriotzen's posts

Eli's 'Great Escape?'

Posted by�PTERODACTYL�on�1:50 PMI gave her a straight answer everytime, without insults, gloating,flaming or anything else you claim I have done.�
    Really, lizard boy? I'd go back through all of� todays posts and challenge you on that, but I really don't want to waste that much time on a troll. The other search was easy because of the search utility on this site.
    (Cherry picking fromanother thread/topic does not give you any credibility on this topic.)�
    Sure it does. They weren't taken out of context,and they show you to be just another troll trying to start flames.
    Also,�I have not read anywhere in the rules about this site/blog�beingexclusive to Pats fans.There aren't any, no one said there was.
    �Also, you have still failed to answer my question as to how I was being inaccurate.

I'm not going to answer that question, because I'm not an official or a coach, and I'm not here trying to impress anyone. I'd leave esoteric hypotheticals up to experts, not my opinion and certainly not a� pompous arrogant troll who is so proud of his team he won't even tell us who it is. I will continue to insult trolls like you as long as you continue to make posts like the ones I've copied. Either play nice, or go away.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Eli's 'Great Escape?'

Tuck rule - judgement call.

Pats mugging of colts - incorrect mungro - they did not change the rules that made an emphasis to enforce them.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Eli's 'Great Escape?'

Who called it incidental contact?� Do you believe today, that it was incidental?� If so, you may be the only one.� Again - no league rule was rewritten, it was simply enforced.�

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Eli's 'Great Escape?'

"It's been such a struggle getting Pats haters to see the flagrant hands to the face that I havn't the heart to tell them it was holding as well."� Its been such a struggle getting pats fans to see the flagrant hands all over colts receivers in 2004 that I haven't the heart to tell them it was defensive holding as well.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Eli's 'Great Escape?'

Early in the game a giants player was smacked in the head by a pats player after the play was over right in front of the ref.� It was never called.� Just imagine if that were called how it could have further negatively impacted the patriots game.� They got away with a big one.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wally69. Show wally69's posts

Eli's 'Great Escape?'

How did the Giants cheat?� If the refs blew a call, I would hardly call that cheating.� If the refs and Giants conspired�then you've got a case.� If it was, there would be a huge investigation by Arlen Specter and Goodell.� Even after the play, the Giants were still losing and 25 yards from the endzone.� If the PAtriots played good defense and stopped them then they deserved to be called champs but they didn't MAKE THE PLAYS when it really counted.� Make plays then you win.�

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotzen. Show patriotzen's posts

Eli's 'Great Escape?'

Posted by�PTERODACTYL�on�2:11 PM> Ten days after the game, you haven't moved on. We have,Clearly you haven't.�
    Yes, as a matter of fact, I have. I'd love to engage in real discussions of personnel decisions, but you idiots keep coming here and polluting every thread with"18-1", "cheaters deserved it", etc.� In fact, I challenge you to find anything I've written in the past week lamenting the loss. Every one of my posts has been directed at trolls starting ####.� I wrote one post commiserating with my fellow fans a week ago, drank beer with some of my (many) fellow patriots fans/friends for a couple days, then moved on. I'm over it. What's stoking me is that� ten days later, we still have to put up with losers like you.
    And I really dont' care who started this thread. The point is you had to stick your arrogant smug nose into it, insult us, then get p!ssed off because I started throwing back at you. Don't like it? leave. It's that simple.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from wally69. Show wally69's posts

Eli's 'Great Escape?'

Dude, its called a penalty.� I guess Matt Light's a cheater also for his wonderful false starts.� I guess Mike Vrabel is a cheater also for the leg whip in SD game....By the way, you are also under the assumption that the game was already over if a�sack is called.� Remember, the Giants still have another down (or in this case a ten yard holding penalty then the Giants have two downs).You want to win so bad that you're starting to justify any minute detail that could be viewed as favorable to a Patriots victory.� That's just not gonna happen.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcasey28. Show rcasey28's posts

Eli's 'Great Escape?'

bigboy7Still haven't gotten over all those beatdowns the Pat's put on your team?� I don't blame you, and as my roomate is a Steelers season ticket holder I understand where you are coming from.� I now know that the Pats are not as good as I thought they were.� The slideshow is interesting but like most other NFL fans hating on the Patriots (i.e. you) it is simply classless and reeks of sour grapes.� Giants played better, wanted it more, end of story.� On your side of the fence, you root for the biggest bunch of s@$t talkers ever to lace 'em up in my opinion.� Maybe if your team wasn't so focused on making Super Bowl plans before AFC Championship games your team would have more rings.� Regardless, I've had to listen to clasless Steelers player's talking about how the "best team didn't win" for years now.� I guarantee you won't hear any Patriots players saying that.� Seriously, weren't you embarrased to be a Stillers fan during the whole Anthony Smith thing?� If your team stopped talking and played more they would be a better team.� I'm just happy at least Joey Porter is gone.As far as our region being full of liberals, what's so great about being a Conservative these days?� I'm guessing from your educated response you are not in the top 1% tax bracket.� So what do you like about the Republican party, is it the modest foreign policy (Iraq) or the fiscal responsibility (out of control trade deficit)?� Maybe like 4 out of the initial 12 Republican candidates for President you don't believe in evolution?� Get a life.� And what's with the pink?� Hiding something?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotzen. Show patriotzen's posts

Eli's 'Great Escape?'

Posted by�PTERODACTYL�on�2:19 PM
    You are demanding anyone who posts anything against what you say to go away, proudly offering insults along the way.No, I am telling anyone posting here not start with the hateriots cr@p,or be prepared to have it thrown back. So far, all of� them are like you. You dish it out until someone calls you on it, then get p!ssed off and accuse me of being arrogant. With the _possible_ exception of your attempted analysis at a hypothetical possesion call, your other posts have all been insulting, weakly disguised as legitimate football banter. You are a troll.
    > I'm not going to answer that question, because I'm not an official or a coach
    No, because you can't.� It doesn't take an official to understand what possession or control is.In the hypothetical she posed, I wouldn't take the answer of someone I ddin't _know_ to be intimately involved with the sport. You'll note, even she accepted your answer with a grain of salt, and I certainly don't,until we hear from someone with more credibility than a jurrasic enthusiast. If you are proven correct, I'll admit it. I'm� pretty sure you wouldn't reciprocate.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from wally69. Show wally69's posts

Eli's 'Great Escape?'

Son, you are one angry man.� I suggest you enjoy the recent successes of the Patriots and not dwell on "what he said or what she said too much".� Its not worth it.�

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Eli's 'Great Escape?'

Pterodactyl - patzen wants the last word.� That appears to be what matters to him.� He doesn't care who started it, or if his fellow pats fans perpuate it, its everyone else's fault for replying.� Its not dissimilar to the immaturity of those unwilling to accept the loss.� Its just coming from a different angle.