1. You have chosen to ignore posts from matmgr1. Show matmgr1's posts

Email Specter and tell him to stop!

Tried to email the Senator and the response from his office was that he would only respond to emails from his state, which would probably agree with his stance.� Hopefullly there are enough thinking people from Penn who would email this airhead and tell him that there are a lot more important issues that he should be focusing on.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottrz1. Show scottrz1's posts

If you can't email Specter, then email the senators and congressmen from your own state to ask them to help put a stop to this.� Tell your friends, family, colleagues, or who ever you can to email their government officials to put a stop to Specter.� It doesn't matter whether a person is a Patriots fan or not, Specter is wasting time and resources on a matter that in the scheme of things is not that important.� He is abusing his position!!!

GET THE WORD OUT TO WHO EVER YOU CAN TO CONTACT THEIR SENATORS AND CONGRESSMEN TO STOP THIS MADNESS.�� SPECTER IS A TRUE EXAMPLE OF WHAT IS WRONG WITH WASHINGTON TODAY.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rdf63. Show rdf63's posts

Why aren't Senators Kerry and Kennedy standing up for the Patriots and going after Arlen Spector? As usual, the two morons are doing nothing beneficial for Massachusetts.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbuffett. Show jbuffett's posts

You are just bitter that you are from Pittsburgh.� I would be too, I have been there before.� What a dump.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from achie. Show achie's posts

Actually,�I would vote against writing to him. It will only make him push on. All he wants is the benefit of a reaction like that proposed here to go on. Deny him that benefit and he will implode POOF!!. From my observation, nobody takes him seriously!If he has free time on his hands, he should invesigate Iraq, Halliburton, exonMobile etc. etcI seriously cant believe that my tax money gets used for thishttp://specter.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=NewsRoom.ArlenSpecterSpeaks&ContentRecord_id=e930d64c-c5c7-255c-38ce-c020c9352199

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from steeltime. Show steeltime's posts

what a joke...you bozos deleted my post.� so much for free speech.� nice town you live in.� you can't stop the truth!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from achie. Show achie's posts

Its good to watch the news B/4 you talk!!