1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Fans of Current Year Playoff Teams Only Thread

I recognized a gluttonous kind of feeding on playoff losers on this board by Pats fans this morning. Funny, I thought.

I guess when there is nothing to root for, then pecking at others is their only outlet for their frustration. Sad. Don't you agree?

At any rate, for those of you who had a team that made it to the playoffs, whether still in or out, please let us all discuss here without pathetic mocking of current non-playoff losers.

Come one, come all, but please please only if you are a fan of a current playoff team. No living in the past on this thread. Thank you.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Gee and I always thought this was a NE Patriots forum?????

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Are the Colts currently a playoff team? I must have missed something. I thought they lost to the Chargers last week.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

SO what are you doing here?

There are only four current "playoff teams" and none of them are from Indy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

The Giants and the Colts!!!! An all Manning Superbowl!!!!! That's all I dream about.

PEYTON AND ELI!!!!!!

YEAH BABY.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from munichpatsfan. Show munichpatsfan's posts

Hi indylove, just don´t mind. there is a war going on on this board since brady went down. Some very intelligent poeple try to insult and provocate the pats fans every day since then. so it is some sort of payback for this trolls. just read some of the threats on this board and you know what i´m talking about.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

[Quote]Hi indylove, just don´t mind. there is a war going on on this board since brady went down. Some very intelligent poeple try to insult and provocate the pats fans every day since then. so it is some sort of payback for this trolls. just read some of the threats on this board and you know what i´m talking about.[/Quote]

Hey based on your handle are you a scorned women or mad Oregon St. fan?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fuzzy1. Show fuzzy1's posts

There are only three teams that I really don't like, there used to be four but the Jets fired Mangina: Colts, crybaby LT and the Chargers, and the "where were the fans in the second half of yesterdays game" Giants.

So, losses by all three of those teams has made this my favorite playoffs in about four years. I am loving every game.

I am happy for Philly and Pitt, both awsome teams who were forgotten and tossed aside by the media, even though both are in the top five teams of the last 8 years.

Its nice to see a successful Zona team, and they are fun to watch with a resurrected Warner and the best receiver in foozeball.

I think the Ravens have the talent on D, but I don't like their cheap shot and late hit play. I could live without them, but Ed Reed is something and its fun to watch a successful rookie QB in an AFC Championship.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Do other teams have their own forums? I wouldn't know because I never tried to go to any of them. But, I guess not because they all seem to post on this one.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Yeah,I peaked at the comments beneath one article.

One guy called last season a "fluky" catch and that is all. Another couple want Eli fired.

They should put bids in on Cassel.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Wow. I have always thought boston people to be very respectful. Thus, I expected you to allow this thread to remain between those fans of teams that made the playoffs this year. How wrong was I? Shame on me.

Anyway - non pats fans we will have to soldier on with these pats fans trolls on our thread. Worry not. Our skin is significantly thicker than is Belichick's dignity in a loss.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Indylove-1
    Comments: 1

Indy love is a corn husk and Payton's (Gomer's) Butt.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

[Quote]
    Wow. I have always thought boston people to be very respectful. Thus, I expected you to allow this thread to remain between those fans of teams that made the playoffs this year. How wrong was I? Shame on me.

Anyway - non pats fans we will have to soldier on with these pats fans trolls on our thread. Worry not. Our skin is significantly thicker than is Belichick's dignity in a loss.
    [/Quote]

BS you expected this thread to "remain between fans of those teams who made the playoffs." You came here to provoke and then act all sanctimonious when you got what you were asking for and knew you would receive.

If you really wanted to start such a thread, you wouldn't be doing it on a Pats board. Colts trolls are the worst. They genuinely believe they are morally superior to everyone else. If you want pious declarations of NFL holiness, go to Indystar or somewhere else.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

m

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[Quote]

[/Quote]

I'm guessing they have not figured out how to create internet forums in Indianapolis yet and that that is why you are invading Boston's.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

I find it incredible that so many things other than the pats can be discussed on a "pats" message board, but when a fan of another team chooses to do so, he is barraged with ridicule and disgust. Has belichick rubbed on you that much?

As a seat of our country's history, I am ashamed at what boston's citizens have become through their coach and team. Inconsiderate and undignified if you ask me based on the reception on this board. I hope visitors from other countries choose cities like NY or Philly or Washington when visiting.

Certainly, Indiana will roll out its hoosier hospitality.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

As a seat of our country's history, I am ashamed...

I guess they don't teach you about dangling modifiers in Indiana.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

[Quote]I find it incredible that so many things other than the pats can be discussed on a "pats" message board, but when a fan of another team chooses to do so, he is barraged with ridicule and disgust. Has belichick rubbed on you that much?

As a seat of our country's history, I am ashamed at what boston's citizens have become through their coach and team. Inconsiderate and undignified if you ask me based on the reception on this board. I hope visitors from other countries choose cities like NY or Philly or Washington when visiting.

Certainly, Indiana will roll out its hoosier hospitality.[/Quote]

I'm sure I speak for many of us when I say that I really, really feel so sorry for you. First, having to suffer through yet another Peyton Manning one and done playoff choke job. (I know I'm not supposed to able to talk about that, but I can't help it).

And now this.... No sympathy or respect for "IndyLove" on the Pats board. The complete and utter indignity of it all. You'll just have to "soldier on" somehow as the lone troll on this thread. Keeping doing God's work, keep your chin up and think of St. Dungy; he's obviously rubbed off on you.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Certainly, Indiana will roll out its hoosier hospitality.

Sure! They'll pick you up at the airport in the haywagon, pass you the jug with the "XXX"
    on the side, and offer you their sister to sleep
    with in case you didn't bring your own along!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Would the owner of the weather beaten pick up truck, INDIAN LICENSE PLATE E-I-E-I-O, please move your vehicle? You are parked in a troll zone.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Yes we will. He will probably claim the Cards and Ravens hired BB to film his lousy PA teams practice!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Umie79. Show Umie79's posts

Since this thread was started by a Colts fan, shouldn't the title read "Fans of playoff chokers only thread" ?
    I just think that if someone is going to start a thread, they should at least name it accurately.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Umie79. Show Umie79's posts

[Quote]OK Gang that's it for this fine fine afternoon!Busy busy busy!
    May I make a suggestion to all of you?

I suggest that you put the kind of effort that you put into this thread on a daily basis into something constructive.
    Maybe someday you'll be as healthy happy and wealthy as Leon!
    Let that soak into your tiny brains-

Y'all have a nice day now...Ya hear!?
    [/Quote]

Hissy...errr I mean Hessy......

I think you are fresh out of NY teams to root for.

LOL

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

[Quote]OK Gang that's it for this fine fine afternoon!Busy busy busy!
    May I make a suggestion to all of you?

I suggest that you put the kind of effort that you put into this thread on a daily basis into something constructive.
    Maybe someday you'll be as healthy happy and wealthy as Leon!
    Let that soak into your tiny brains-

Y'all have a nice day now...Ya hear!?
    [/Quote]

Leon, you weren't allowed on this thread. The rules were that only fans of teams who made the playoffs can post. Did the Jets make the playoffs? Oh I forgot, the Giants did. How did that work out for you?

Sections
Shortcuts