1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

Fans of Current Year Playoff Teams Only Thread

On second thought Jar, why don't you just go ahead and post your comments on the gagjob "we just blew a home field bye playoff game" Giants and I'll respond.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAR59. Show JAR59's posts

[Quote]On second thought Jar, why don't you just go ahead and post your comments on the gagjob "we just blew a home field bye playoff game" Giants and I'll respond.[/Quote]norger...Is "none and done" better than "one and done" in your view?
    Answer honestly please.
    I'm trying to understand this notion that seems to be running amok among most of the Patriot Fans around here that it's OK for fans of a team that did not make the playoffs to mock a team that went to the playoffs, but lost it's first game against a very tough, hot team.
    It's a concept that's inconceivable to me, maybe because of all the organized sports I have played in my life, it was just a given that my coaches always expected us to show respect to the teams that acheived more than we did.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocher. Show rocher's posts

Giants fans have stooped to the level of now demanding that pats fans respect them because they lost a 1st round playoff game...wow..too funny.
    I thought the Giants had higher expectations than that. The Patriots sure do, and have better a offense as well.
    The Patriots only respect teams that that win the Super Bowl. So, giants '07... respect. Giants '08 ..underacheiving team that got lucky in '07 and have come down to their natural level. All the respect goes to the Eagles. Giants just go to the dung heap. What;s bad azz brandon Jacobs got to say about that ? he sure is cocky during games. Glad to see him slink home. Go B west and Andy Reid..the best coach in the NFC east.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAR59. Show JAR59's posts

[Quote]Giants fans have stooped to the level of now demanding that pats fans respect them because they lost a 1st round playoff game...wow..too funny.
    I thought the Giants had higher expectations than that. The Patriots sure do, and have better a offense as well.
    The Patriots only respect teams that that win the Super Bowl. So, giants '07... respect. Giants '08 ..underacheiving team that got lucky in '07 and have come down to their natural level. All the respect goes to the Eagles. Giants just go to the dung heap. What;s bad azz brandon Jacobs got to say about that ? he sure is cocky during games. Glad to see him slink home. Go B west and Andy Reid..the best coach in the NFC east.[/Quote]OK rocher, thanks for answering that...
    By your reasoning then, you haven't had much respect for your own team, The Patriots , for the last few seasons. Pretty tough crowd, you Pats fans.
    Thats too bad, I think they've been pretty good.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[Quote]Your team didn't make the playoffs.
    What are you doing here?[/Quote]

Let's just pretend for a moment that the premise of this thread has some validity (It doesn't, but we are pretending.).

With that, you make a good point. The Pats didn't make the playoffs. We do, however, need to clarify a different issue - should yoube a participant in this thread if your team made the playoffs, but didn't bother to show up? Like the Giants.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[Quote]norger...Is "none and done" better than "one and done" in your view?
    Answer honestly please.
    I'm trying to understand this notion that seems to be running amok among most of the Patriot Fans around here that it's OK for fans of a team that did not make the playoffs to mock a team that went to the playoffs, but lost it's first game against a very tough, hot team.
    It's a concept that's inconceivable to me, maybe because of all the organized sports I have played in my life, it was just a given that my coaches always expected us to show respect to the teams that acheived more than we did.[/Quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I guess that is how you need to look at it - A team on a hot streak beat them. But you won't let Pats fans see things that way about the SB. Too funny.

But face it, the Giants really needed to actually be at the game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

z

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mercury22-The-Undefeated. Show Mercury22-The-Undefeated's posts

[Quote]Hey Gang!
    This is BOSTN.COM.
    It makes no sense that fans of other teams are so obsessed with their hatred of the Patriots.
    Amazing.[/Quote]

Yea, why would anyone hate a team that illegally videotaped it's way to 3 Superbowls (*), has a sociopath coach that advocates running up scores to embarrass opponents, cheap shot artist safety (HGH) and nose tackle, pot smoking Moss and Faulk, Oxycontin trafficker lineman, gun firing safety. Who cares if the coach wanted to beat the traffic and left last years superbowl with time on the clock.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Harley,

You always make it clear when you've lost control of your arguement. You make below the belt comments about suicide. You rewwrite quotes.

It does not matter what prop you use (Harley riders are likely ashamed to have you in their clique), it won't replace your small mind and small...

Try to be an adult.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Roady.

I could care less about what you do. This was not about you, but about Dungy.

Now that we know about you, it makes your statements even worse. Attempting to paint dungy as a pedophile by intentionally misinterpretting his quote, even if a joke, is pretty sick. Then you condemn dungy for his son's suicide. I typically find people who deal with real problems (like you do) as having more compassion than most. Hell, you have less.

Now that you have opened this pandora's box, lets get to the bottom of this. I have I want you to answer.

1. Do you have personal knowledge of dungy's son's personal health history?
    2. Do you have personal knowledge of what the dungy family might have done to help their son, if there was a known issue?
    3. Do you personally know anyone who has dealt with a family suicide?
    4. If so, was help given to prevent the suicide?

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

patsfan - then why hate dungy or manning? they are not creating the buzz for themselves. As you said, the media is. Hate the media. not the people. Or are you too limited to understand?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

[Quote]You asked me questions as to why I don't like dungy I answered them for you then deleted them because as i said i don't want my private life on here. I can't answer the questions you asked. YOU have not answered anything so I will end this will you. Your post is just stupid you assume my intentions and distort my arguements so there is no point in going any further because it's obvious you will not listen to anything.[/Quote]

Harley, you are clearly bowing out of this discussion because you know you are wrong and unwilling to admit it.

I wasn't the one who twisted dungy's words in order to negatively characterize dungy in the most absurd manner just to make a joke. You did that.

I wasn't the one who tried to claim that dungy is somehow at fault for his son's suicide without any details of his son's health history or the family's efforts to address it. You did that.

Your special needs child has enough to deal with (as do you as his/her parent) without having a unknowing public mischaracterizing him/her. For you to do just that to someone else is tragic.

If we as a society can't rely on the compassion of those who require compassion from society (as you have just demonstrated), we are all screwed.

What a jerk you are. Now go run and hide.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Norger,

I never condemned Harley for his poor attempt at humor by inferring dungy was a pedophile, but I did call him out.

The condemnation (and this is not morality) came when he made this serious comment: I can tell you one thing though no-one in my family has killed themselves.

This is a bs comment and both you and Harley know it. Call me whatever you will, but this was all in fun. Harley took it to a place it never ever should have gone. And if you had hoped it would get to this place, why then did you not say it yourself. Likely because you knew it was over the line.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Norger,

I am clearly with you. Please understand that it deserved a response. My intent is always football focused and generally good natured. At times it requires a thick skin by me and by those who respond to me.

But issues like this have no place in trash talking.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

[Quote]
    The Giants and the Colts!!!! An all Manning Superbowl!!!!! That's all I dream about.

PEYTON AND ELI!!!!!!

YEAH BABY.
    [/Quote]

The 2 retarded brothers really produced didn't they? ROTFL

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAR59. Show JAR59's posts

[Quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I guess that is how you need to look at it - A team on a hot streak beat them. But you won't let Pats fans see things that way about the SB. Too funny.

But face it, the Giants really needed to actually be at the game.[/Quote]C'mon root...
    I've stated many times here since Sunday, and I know you've been paying attention, that I thought the Eagles are a better team than the Giants. I think they will win the Super Bowl. They've probably been better than the Giants all year, it just took Mc Nabb some time to clear his head or whatever, and now they're hot. Eli played a bad game, no argument there.. he clearly misses Plax more than they're letting on, but they still were able to run the ball with some success( why they abandoned that I'll never know), the defense played pretty well ( at least we didn't get beat by Westbrook again), it's hard to stop Akers from nailing field goals.
    Now maybe you'd care to answer the question that I put to norger, who apparently doesn't want to answer it...
    Is "none and done" better than " one and done " in your view?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAR59. Show JAR59's posts

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAR59. Show JAR59's posts

[Quote]

When you're defending champs and you've been crowing about how you "kicked our asses" 17-14, none and done IS better.[/Quote]OK, Pats fan since 66, that tells me a lot about you.
    If you asked the same question to the Pats players and coaches, do you think they'd agree with you, or me?