1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Micksoxx. Show Micksoxx's posts

Fenway Renovations: New jumbotron/score board??

Whoopee, can it feature the noisemeter and simulated clapping hands?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

The screen beyond CF is pretty old and outdated. The Celtics upgraded from one they put in in '95 just 2-3 years ago and it was an awesome move. This one is older than '95.

Right now they don't put the live game on the jumbotron folks (would they on a brand new one? not sure) they put replays and the players info and stats, etc. I like seeing that stuff as I watch and if it's easier to see b/c it's HD or LCD or whatever all the better.

Softy I won't knock you for not making it to any games if you don't live anywhere near Boston but you deserve all the ire that comes your way after telling us you manage to watch ON TV only a few games a year but then dump on certain players and pretend to have a clue.

Try watching 150 and attending 10-12 (reg season) and then get back to me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Micksoxx. Show Micksoxx's posts

Softy has obviously moved on from Tuesday night's election.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Yeomans
    Anyone that goes to a game at Fenway park and even glances at whatever a Jumbotron is should be exiled to Canada or even worse Alaska or even worse Dover.

Softlaw
    Anyone that advocates for a Jumbotron needs to stay at home and watch the game with other welfare cable and HDTV sports packages. Send anyone that wants to watch the Jumbotron to Russia, or ever worse, Cuba, or even worse, Washington, DC.

Is Softlaw plaigarizing Yeomans? Now that's weird.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[Quote]And let us not forget that they are sticking seatings above urinals & refreshment stands where you will get a great view on somewhere between 1st & ss & then charing $350 plus per seat, you got to love it trying to keep a classic ballpark with 2009 prices actually the highest in all of baseball per game. But we do it for the fans, right !!!!!!!![/Quote]

Hmmm, I love the smell of bitterness. It smells like victory. BTW, how's Yankee Stadium? Tear down 90 years of history yet?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from schmangell. Show schmangell's posts

The jumbotron provides a lot of useful information during a game. It is not just for showing an image of what's going on on the field. The one they have now is outdated and they need an HD version. They're mighty expensive and if they're planning on moving elsewhere within 15 years, they might balk at the cost.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts