1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Game 4 Observations...

I guess I'll start this one off the same way I started last nights off with begging Papi to consider hitting the ball the other way at least a few times tonight. I like the shakeup and maybe Ell's speed helps us out later in the game. GO SOX !!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT93. Show BurritoT93's posts

Game 4 Observations...

lOl.

I have given this a lot of thought (maybe 3 minutes or so), and I have surmised that Ortiz is the ONLY player who hasn't had his spot in the BO changed this season.

When Drew was on fire in the 3 hole, Ortiz came of the DL and Tito never considered anything other than putting Ortiz back in the 3 spot.

Now? WTH! Why o Why is Ortiz still batting 3rd?

Anyhow... look for Wakefield to pitch very well, Big Papi going 1 for 4, with a long solo HR, just to give us some false hope for him.

Sox win this one 5 to 3.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Game 4 Observations...

I too would love to see Wake spin one of his gems, this is definately the game we need one. It's hard to imagine that you can't move Papi in the order. If he's the team player everybody seems to think he is there should be no problem with any of the moves the manager makes in order to help the team. Tito has himself convinced, and only time will tell, that Papi can only hit in the 3 hole so it is what it is!! GO SOX !!

P.S. I'm thinking more like the game one slugfest but this time we take it 9-7 !!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Game 4 Observations...

I hope Ortiz seen that... Keep pitching them outside and guess where Tampa's been hittting the ball... GO FIGURE !!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Game 4 Observations...

Well so much for the Gem !!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmcutler88. Show jmcutler88's posts

Game 4 Observations...

Does it ever end?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Runnels. Show Runnels's posts

Game 4 Observations...

Shakey Wakey at his finest. LOLOLOLOL.
    Yea, keep all those old men you dopes. Who is warming up in the pen? Timlin?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

Game 4 Observations...

So who relieves?

Maybe we can win a 15-13 game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from unstable1. Show unstable1's posts

Game 4 Observations...

well its over and the red sox friggin blew it, wakefield is the sh__iest pitcher

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Game 4 Observations...

Well, it is only 3 and I did think it would be a slugfest !! Got to believe our bats will come alive tonight !! GO SOX !!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from unstable1. Show unstable1's posts

Game 4 Observations...

i was just saying that too my wife, redsox did not deserve to be here, the got lucky to be here this year, i love the redsox but am very very dissapointed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Runnels. Show Runnels's posts

Game 4 Observations...

Dedication tho their buddies is gonna kill Theo and Tito. They luv Shakey Wakey, Terrible Timlin, and VeriOut........and they keep using them......ova and ova and ova again, and guess what? It has cost them. Big Time!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Game 4 Observations...

Well, that didn't go to good for the home team !! Ok, still very early hope Wake shuts them down !!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gullbeer10. Show gullbeer10's posts

Game 4 Observations...

slugfest my a$$...the way the sox are hitting right now they'll make sonnanstine look like a hall of fame lock.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from boulderpatriot. Show boulderpatriot's posts

Game 4 Observations...

I just want Sager aka Pat Sajak to go away forever. Too bad Sonnenstine who has owned the sox gets to pitch with a lead and just heave strikes. Come on Sox bats...wake up. Good second Wake...not start hitting!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Runnels. Show Runnels's posts

Game 4 Observations...

Never known anyone except for heavy beer drinkers to sweat as profusely as Shakey Wakey does. He must polish off a six-pack before the game......and who can blame him?
    When you throw the garbage that he does, who would not want to be partly comatose?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Game 4 Observations...

Ok, great Inning Wake !!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Game 4 Observations...

[Quote]well its over and the red sox friggin blew it, wakefield is the sh__iest pitcher[/Quote]

I'm as ticked as anyone that the Sox are in serious trouble, but until Wake can bat and start to drive in runs, it really doesn't matter if the Rays put up one run, or fifteen. Sox' offense is just as responsible for this series as the pitching.

Until the offense can learn to do what it used to, wait out pitches, go deep in the count, etc., they're doomed. Cy Young would lose this game.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Game 4 Observations...

[Quote]

I'm as ticked as anyone that the Sox are in serious trouble, but until Wake can bat and start to drive in runs, it really doesn't matter if the Rays put up one run, or fifteen. Sox' offense is just as responsible for this series as the pitching.

Until the offense can learn to do what it used to, wait out pitches, go deep in the count, etc., they're doomed. Cy Young would lose this game.[/Quote]

EXACTLY !! Hit the ball where it's pitched !!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Runnels. Show Runnels's posts

Game 4 Observations...

Carlos Pena, a Boston product, plays 1st base for Tampa, while Mark Kotsay, a weak-hitting outfielder, plays 1st base for Sox? Hmmmm.....more good work Theo.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ND. Show ND's posts

Game 4 Observations...

OBSERVATIONS SO FAR AFTER 2 INNINGS:
    RED SOX SUCK
    RAYS ARE SUPERIOR
    FRANCOMA HAS LOST IT THIS SEASON
    RED SOX LOSING THIS GAME AS WELL AND
    RED SOX NEED A NEW PITCHING LINEUP. BYRD, WAKE BOTH ARE SCREWED UP.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Game 4 Observations...

Nice Hit Kotsay !! Hit the ball where it's pitched !! You can never underestimate getting a least one run in that Inning would have done for the team !! Hard to believe Coco couldn't even get the ball in the air !! Oh Well at least it's a start !!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from boulderpatriot. Show boulderpatriot's posts

Game 4 Observations...

Owww. Double Play. At least it wasn't Tek. Wasn't everyone screaming for Coco? Got what you wanted. At least they showed some signs of life. Keep the game close Wake...please.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from gullbeer10. Show gullbeer10's posts

Game 4 Observations...

Coco's my name, getting hits with men on base is not my game...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Game 4 Observations...

Looking like with the Rays swinging for the fences it may help the Sox in the long run !! Good Try Wake !!