1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT93. Show BurritoT93's posts

Game 4 Observations...

Ya know u can count Drew out in Tampa, the plane ride will probably set him back a game or two.....

Lets not forget or ever take for granted the efforts of Youk and Pedroia.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from boulderpatriot. Show boulderpatriot's posts

Game 4 Observations...

It pains me t see the heart of the order go down 1, 2, 3. We need to start chipping away and get a couple really soon. How about the bottom of the order pleasantly suprising me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from scoobydew. Show scoobydew's posts

Game 4 Observations...

Where is Manny when you needed him??? Worst move of 2008 bar none. You find a way to keep the best hiiter of the decade on your team for the playoff run.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccb2006. Show ccb2006's posts

Game 4 Observations...

The 2nd game seems to have taken the wind outta the sails of the Sox...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bpoojsna. Show bpoojsna's posts

Game 4 Observations...

[Quote]Another thing... I know injuries to Lowell have forced moving Youk to third...but what's the deal with Casey? He's got to be a better first baseman than Kotsay, isn't he?[/Quote]

no kotsay has been one of the hottest bats as of late.... why would you want him on the bench

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Game 4 Observations...

You just can not keep pitching their left handed batters outside... how many more hits the other way will it take to sink in ?? 6 or 7 hits to left last night and already 4 or 5 tonight !!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from indysoxfan34. Show indysoxfan34's posts

Game 4 Observations...

This is just painful to watch. And I thought Sunday's Pats game was bad..this just plain sucks! and for the record this TBS crew SUCKS a$$ too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from walton. Show walton's posts

Game 4 Observations...

My observation regarding game four is that the Rays are kicking the Red Sox behind.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from indysoxfan34. Show indysoxfan34's posts

Game 4 Observations...

My observations of game four is that one team came to play and one team did not...... AGAIN!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Game 4 Observations...

Guess we didn't want to burn JM out tonight !! It May be time to get some work in for Mike Timlin ??

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Game 4 Observations...

MDC don't even want to throw a strike, Looks like he's scared Sh1tless !! This is now Officially over !! Maybe Thursday things will change!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mpeck420. Show mpeck420's posts

Game 4 Observations...

I might be a bitter fan but I cannot stand Buck Martinez as a commentator. Yes Im pissed right now but I think he wants to bend over Longoria

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from captain3520. Show captain3520's posts

Game 4 Observations...

Thre moron behind the plate changes his strike zone every half inning. rCash should let a fastball go and drill him in the throat.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from simba77. Show simba77's posts

Game 4 Observations...

Can someone please shut these two TBS tool boxes up??? I can't stand it anymore!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Game 4 Observations...

Just keep throwing those outside pitches!! This is plain STUPID !!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from indysoxfan34. Show indysoxfan34's posts

Game 4 Observations...

One guy throws a braves reference in every chance he gets....one guy thinks he knows every pitch before it happens...the other guy can barely get a word in at all. What a joke!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from captain3520. Show captain3520's posts

Game 4 Observations...

Francona's mismanagement of game two has turned the series around. He's been brutal all year. He made the same mistakes with his pitching staff that he has made all year - that's why they are 4-20 in one run games on the road.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mpeck420. Show mpeck420's posts

Game 4 Observations...

wish i could but im in atlanta

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsox1079. Show redsox1079's posts

Game 4 Observations...

i already hate living in the Tampa area, now i have to hear more from these insufferable bandwagon jumpers....counting down the days until graduation and getting out.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from seair. Show seair's posts

Game 4 Observations...

Is it time to bean a Ray hitter yet?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from captain3520. Show captain3520's posts

Game 4 Observations...

Heh Seminole, get caught in a hurricane you loser.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Game 4 Observations...

[Quote]

I'm as ticked as anyone that the Sox are in serious trouble, but until Wake can bat and start to drive in runs, it really doesn't matter if the Rays put up one run, or fifteen. Sox' offense is just as responsible for this series as the pitching.

Until the offense can learn to do what it used to, wait out pitches, go deep in the count, etc., they're doomed. Cy Young would lose this game.[/Quote]

Soups.... great points! It is not so much the Sox pitching has been lacking since Game #1 - the O has disappeared. Looked like in Game 2.. the Sox would slug it out, but, Timlin didn't want a slug fest and walked the Rays to a win! From that point on, the Rays pitching has been what we would have expected from our Sox staff and the Rays O is what we have expected of our Sox. Where is that team that outscored the Rays 87 - 67 this season?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazildj. Show brazildj's posts

Game 4 Observations...

Observations? Just One:

TOTAL, UTTER DISASTER!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paulawht63. Show Paulawht63's posts

Game 4 Observations...

RED SUX THEY ARE PATHTIC TO WATCH I would have left the Park in the 2nd Inning THE SOX ARE REALLY BAD they stink If they were my Team I wouldn't give them there SALRIES They haven't earned it THERE PITCHING SUX ALONG W/ THERE HITTERS

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsox1079. Show redsox1079's posts

Game 4 Observations...

no need to get racist

Sections
Shortcuts