1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Game 7 Observations...

Great At-Bat Big Papi !! GO SOX !!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tunaprop. Show tunaprop's posts

Game 7 Observations...

I'm hoping there can be only intelligent observations by those posting and no cockiness or trolls.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Game 7 Observations...

Thought he had a Big Hit !! Go Drew !! Find the Seats !!

GO SOX !!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from maseodream1. Show maseodream1's posts

Game 7 Observations...

so sick of cowbells...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tph2004. Show tph2004's posts

Game 7 Observations...

Baldelli is one heck of a player, I hope he stays healthy, would be a great fit on a team looking for a 4th outfielder next year. I dont think he is a everyday player because of illness.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mpeck420. Show mpeck420's posts

Game 7 Observations...

Lets go Lester.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT93. Show BurritoT93's posts

Game 7 Observations...

Thank god Alex Cora is in the line-up(not). Anyways, looking for Lester to be top-notch. Go Boston!

Big Papi could use one more homer in the series.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Game 7 Observations...

Despite the bad call from the Homeplate ump on Strike 3, May change my mind on further review, It was a Good Inning !! 20 pitches and 1 run not to shabby... Here's to Lester Shutting them down on a low Pitch count !!

GO SOX !!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangover7014. Show hangover7014's posts

Game 7 Observations...

C'mon Lester don't give in shut 'em down!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Game 7 Observations...

Great Pitch... Great Start !! Let's see more of the Same !!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrdrisc. Show mrdrisc's posts

Game 7 Observations...

[Quote]I'm hoping there can be only intelligent observations by those posting and no cockiness or trolls.[/Quote]

Well you just ruined that possibility. Time to take off your pink hat and stop doing the wave.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tph2004. Show tph2004's posts

Game 7 Observations...

keep pitching this guy away

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3007291. Show user_3007291's posts

Game 7 Observations...

Pheeuuuuwww!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tph2004. Show tph2004's posts

Game 7 Observations...

[Quote]

Well you just ruined that possibility. Time to take off your pink hat and stop doing the wave.[/Quote]

LOL has this guy ever posted here before? Some stuff is beyond belief.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Game 7 Observations...

Great Pitch... Big Strike Out !! Great Inning !! 1 Down 8 to go !! Lester Looks Sharp...didn't like the pitch count at 20 but looks good none the less ... Sox look loose !!

GO SOX !!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrdrisc. Show mrdrisc's posts

Game 7 Observations...

[Quote]Thank god Alex Cora is in the line-up(not). Anyways, looking for Lester to be top-notch. Go Boston!

Big Papi could use one more homer in the series.[/Quote]

you dont like Cora in the lineup? Do you not like wonderful defense? Its not like Jed is hitting the cover off the ball.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mpeck420. Show mpeck420's posts

Game 7 Observations...

Good inning Lester. Lets get some more runs here.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrdrisc. Show mrdrisc's posts

Game 7 Observations...

[Quote]

LOL has this guy ever posted here before? Some stuff is beyond belief.[/Quote]

Does this guy think this is the Harvard newspaper....go row in the charles snob.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3007291. Show user_3007291's posts

Game 7 Observations...

I like Lester's makeup,...... need to put some pressure on Garza and make him crack. No easy outs, make him work for everything.

Go Sox.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mudbugger. Show mudbugger's posts

Game 7 Observations...

*cough* *cough* I hate when I always get sick during game #7's in the ALCS. Its the third time its happened this decade.

go red sox!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Game 7 Observations...

Good play ... Drats !! LOL

Go Sox !!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangover7014. Show hangover7014's posts

Game 7 Observations...

Great start for Lester he looks sharp.

As for Upton he is a great player but I am convinced he is using a corked bat and I am surprised no one has said anything about it. He isn't hitting cheap homeruns and that put out last inning was a rocket to the friggin warning track of the end of his bat. He surely would have put up these numbers all year long if he was that strong. Makes you wonder. Especially if he goes deep again.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from boulderpatriot. Show boulderpatriot's posts

Game 7 Observations...

Did the commetators just say there are two positions on the field where you can have an impact without hitting. Catcher and shortstop...

Seriously? At least there is good baseball being played. Go Sox.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangover7014. Show hangover7014's posts

Game 7 Observations...

Great at bat make him work. Tek seeing the ball better.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrdrisc. Show mrdrisc's posts

Game 7 Observations...

[Quote]Great start for Lester he looks sharp.

As for Upton he is a great player but I am convinced he is using a corked bat and I am surprised no one has said anything about it. He isn't hitting cheap homeruns and that put out last inning was a rocket to the friggin warning track of the end of his bat. He surely would have put up these numbers all year long if he was that strong. Makes you wonder. Especially if he goes deep again.[/Quote]

Couldnt agree more. this guy hit 9 homers in 531 ABs and now he has 7 in just the ALCS. He is 150 lbs dripping wet......he is juiced, corked or both.