1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Observer6. Show Observer6's posts

Game 7 Observations...

Horrible strategy there, why doesn't Ortiz attempt a bunt on that shift. We need 1 run.

He's hit 1 HR in the playoffs, he needs to get on any way he can.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ND. Show ND's posts

Game 7 Observations...

WHy the hell did Ped go for 2nd. Wrong time to steal and wrong time to swing. Nobody xcpet Ped has had a hit in this crucial game, when its needed the most.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Xomaneq. Show Xomaneq's posts

Game 7 Observations...

Was that hit and run play? or Papi just swung at ball 4??..
    sigh

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT93. Show BurritoT93's posts

Game 7 Observations...

I was curious, has Tito turned off the green light? Papi has slumped all series, why the hit and run? A straight steal would have been ideal. I feel Tito "itus" kicking back up again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mpeck420. Show mpeck420's posts

Game 7 Observations...

That was not good. We just gave Garza a huge lift. Even if Ortiz got out he was pressing in that inning and Youk was coming up to make him throw a bunch of pitches. That hurt. Come on Lester shut them down and dont let garza rest

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsox1079. Show redsox1079's posts

Game 7 Observations...

wonderful

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BMIK326. Show BMIK326's posts

Game 7 Observations...

ortiz was trying to hard there, he needs to pass the batton to youk and take his base

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Game 7 Observations...

Ok Jon, We Need ya Son !! Quick Inning...

Go SOX !!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangover7014. Show hangover7014's posts

Game 7 Observations...

[Quote]only one pitch that Ortiz can hit? nice Buck. please reference seasons 2003 through 2007 for your facts joker.[/Quote]

I wish it was Buck. Even he is better than this idiot Carey

Here come my dry heaves from nerves. Game not going well and its getting late gotta keep it close. Huge inning!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wdust. Show wdust's posts

Game 7 Observations...

DublinSox, please keep it civil with me. If you can't, don't respond to my posts.

Back to the topic.
    That announcer made a good point in saying that Ortiz commits to the swing before he knows what the pitch is.

Time is running out for the Red Sox.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangover7014. Show hangover7014's posts

Game 7 Observations...

Gotta get through the middle of the order here.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrdrisc. Show mrdrisc's posts

Game 7 Observations...

[Quote]DublinSox, please keep it civil with me. I didn't call you anything. If you can't, don't reply to my posts.

Back to the topic...
    Caray makes a good point in saying that Ortiz commits to the swing before he knows where the pitch is going.[/Quote]

Dust...hate to say it but Dublin is right....your a clown. Caray make a good point???? Have you even watched Papi in the postseason???

Caray is a FOOL!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tph2004. Show tph2004's posts

Game 7 Observations...

bad AB Ortiz should of shown more disipline he has been here before . . . .not ragging on him just disapointed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mpeck420. Show mpeck420's posts

Game 7 Observations...

Wo lester got a way with a pitch there to longoria. Come on guys lets get them out and start hitting

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Game 7 Observations...

Just what the Doctor Ordered... 1. 2, 3 !! C'Mon SOX make that guy work !!

GO SOX !!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from boulderpatriot. Show boulderpatriot's posts

Game 7 Observations...

One run game and still 3 innings to pick up a run. Keep some faith. Lester just had a very very efficient ininng. We must get Garza out of this game. Last inning helped that for sure.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

Game 7 Observations...

Quick inning. Ok, let's go Sox!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangover7014. Show hangover7014's posts

Game 7 Observations...

We needed that. Now let's get to him and stop swinging at crap pitches. He's over 100 that means bullpen soon.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrdrisc. Show mrdrisc's posts

Game 7 Observations...

[Quote]

Yep.. Tito's record is "he stays too long with a pitcher"..and there is no tomorrow..

Enjoy watching Phillies versus TB in the lowest tv ratings World Series on record.[/Quote]

your confusing Tito with Grady Little. Are you even a Sox fan or just some housewife wanting your husband to watch less Sox so he can take you out to buy a new pair of Uggs!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Runnels. Show Runnels's posts

Game 7 Observations...

And Mike Timlin gets up and starts tossing in the Red Sox bullpen. Meanwhile, Red Sox fans start tossing their cookies at just the thought of Timlin.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsox1079. Show redsox1079's posts

Game 7 Observations...

c'mon let's chase garza from this game!! maybe he will tell the trop to be quiet

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tph2004. Show tph2004's posts

Game 7 Observations...

great inning there . . . . .Lester has less pitchs then Garza now

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from wdust. Show wdust's posts

Game 7 Observations...

mcdrisc,

That was my opinion. Yes, I have watched Papi in the postseason, and I think he is trying to find a different approach to make contact with the ball. I believe his injury still affects him mentally at the plate, and he said himself, he trusts his hands more than his wrist right now.

Please stop it with the name-calling.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Game 7 Observations...

This is his last inning... one way or the other, pitch count or we knock him out !!

GO SOX !! Get Us Started Youk !!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Observer6. Show Observer6's posts

Game 7 Observations...

For what it's worth Ortiz is batting .174 in this series going into tonight.