1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nicksam1. Show nicksam1's posts

Game 7 Observations...

Bad fastball.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BMIK326. Show BMIK326's posts

Game 7 Observations...

wonderful how to lose a series by ortiz lester varitek kotsay and tito

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT93. Show BurritoT93's posts

Game 7 Observations...

Can we please put TIMLIN in so I can have a complete mental breakdown for the upcomming winter?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from alexmiller6677. Show alexmiller6677's posts

Game 7 Observations...

What happened to pinch hitting for TEK when the game was on the line?

I know, I know.. this is Boston, and we are loyal, and we love our players to their very end, see Millar, Tek, Ortiz, Nixon, and a whole host of other players, but am I the only one who is tired of watching these guys take one in the stink eye at the plate?

It's so frustrating.

By the way, I concur, listing to TBS announcers is like shaving your genital area with a rusty razor from circa 1843, and then pouring rubbing alcohol on it wounds. Ron Darling? Seriously?

Well it's over boys. Lester gave up a jack to Aybar. Francona just sits there like a little girl, and the season fades to black. We'll win one again in 2010.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinnimac. Show sinnimac's posts

Game 7 Observations...

And Garza was too good. He should get the MVP.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mpeck420. Show mpeck420's posts

Game 7 Observations...

Damn. Good game by lester. Kept him in a bit too long. The last two innings he was hanging some and they were hit hard. Come on sox lets get this thing going

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nicksam1. Show nicksam1's posts

Game 7 Observations...

It all comes down to Garza getting pulled and Boston getting a shot at the Rays' (weak) bullpen.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from unstable1. Show unstable1's posts

Game 7 Observations...

well was a nice run, redsox need to fix their problems, go phillies, and tampa bay devil ray fans, make sure you get off your knees now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ND. Show ND's posts

Game 7 Observations...

GOOD NIGHT GUYS. DEPRESSING LOSS TO A GOOD SERIES. ITS ALL OVER.
    THEY SUCKED THIS GAME. PERIOD. COULDN'T GET A FEW GOOD HITS WHEN THEY NEEDED IT FROM MOST OF THEM. IT FEELS LIKE HOW THE PATS LOSS TO THE GIANTS EARLY THIS YEAR.

SEE U GUYS NEXT YEAR......

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tph2004. Show tph2004's posts

Game 7 Observations...

the good news is we have top of order so they are not done

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Game 7 Observations...

Ok We can Get those back !! Got to get out of this Inning !!

GO SOX !!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BMIK326. Show BMIK326's posts

Game 7 Observations...

lester did not pitch a good game he was given the lead and he gave the lead up, i am not that impressed with lester this evening

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangover7014. Show hangover7014's posts

Game 7 Observations...

Sorry forgot to add Aybar to the corked bat list. 10 HR all year.

Boy those key losses to the rays loom large now. This game could've been in Fenway.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nicksam1. Show nicksam1's posts

Game 7 Observations...

One hit from Papi, one hit from Varitek and it's a different ballgame. You have to wonder that if those guys don't hit, the Red Sox don't deserve the WS.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Runnels. Show Runnels's posts

Game 7 Observations...

We told Tito to bring in Timlin, but would he listen? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BMIK326. Show BMIK326's posts

Game 7 Observations...

something needs to be done about this offense in the offseason i know lowell wasnt in there but even with lowell, this team needs another bat

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucas101. Show lucas101's posts

Game 7 Observations...

[Quote]lester did not pitch a good game he was given the lead and he gave the lead up, i am not that impressed with lester this evening[/Quote]

Dude, lester did fine. 3 runs is not a bad game against a quality hitting team. You cannot expect to win with one run in the post season. They have to find a way to score some runs, and 3 isn't alot to ask.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsox1079. Show redsox1079's posts

Game 7 Observations...

nicksam1 my thoughts exactly...and i wouldnt be so frigging mad if i didnt have to face the taunts from all these new rays "fans" tomorrow. thank god im going to CA for a week on wednesday.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Game 7 Observations...

Great Pitch... Way to finish off the Inning !! The Big Sticks will bat again this Game !! Keep the Faith !! GO SOX !!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrdrisc. Show mrdrisc's posts

Game 7 Observations...

[Quote]lester did not pitch a good game he was given the lead and he gave the lead up, i am not that impressed with lester this evening[/Quote]

He was given a 1 run lead.....what do you want from this guy. If the Sox can only muster 2 hits how is this on Lester's shoulders?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from alexmiller6677. Show alexmiller6677's posts

Game 7 Observations...

[Quote]Varitek looks absolutely pitiful against garza. The good news is garza's probably done for the night having thrown 116 pitches.[/Quote]

Who does Varitek not look pitiful against? He's a horrible left handed hitter. If he had a manager with gonads, they would force him to ONLY bat right handed at this stage is his career, since he can't hit water if he fell out a boat lefthanded.

He's a great backstop, and a good game manager, so make him the bench coach, but get him out of there as a player. He has got to be the worst hitting starter...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mpeck420. Show mpeck420's posts

Game 7 Observations...

Come on everyone. We can do this. You know we will get more offense this off season. A team doesnt do this well for this long without management making things happen.

Lester pitched 7 innings and gave up 3 runs. I think any team would take that out of their game 7 starter.

Now lets get the offense going and battle till the end.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsox1079. Show redsox1079's posts

Game 7 Observations...

ok yea im still mad what am i saying

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from boulderpatriot. Show boulderpatriot's posts

Game 7 Observations...

If it weren't for Lester the sox wouldn't still be playing. Give me a break. 3 runs is a solid outing against that lineup. Time to get after the cowbell bullpen I hope. Gonna see the heart of the sox order one more time.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nicksam1. Show nicksam1's posts

Game 7 Observations...

Not Tito's fault. Pinch-hitting for Ortiz? Varitek? U kidding?

Sections
Shortcuts