1. You have chosen to ignore posts from travlinterry. Show travlinterry's posts

Gametime! What 'lucky' stuff with you?

Last year, a few days before the AFC Championship game, I bought a bottle of Champagne to celebrate My Patriots winning. Yes, they lost. So, NO CHAMPAGNE BUYING for me till AFTER they win ring # 4 this year!

What will you all have with you or ban at Gametime come Sunday?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from schmangell. Show schmangell's posts

Kids, don't try this.I have one shot of B&B at kickoff and my PATRIOTS FOOTBALL jersey, no logo, just PATRIOTS FOOTBALL.� So far, so good.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctlpfan. Show ctlpfan's posts

My hubby and I each wear Pat's baseball caps. I start the game with an old "Pat the Patriot" version and he has the last SB championship cap. We switch hats every time the Pats get a first down. They've scored at least a FG when hubby ends up with "Pat" on his head for the last set of downs on the possession! Oh, and Chinese chicken wings must be served.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from travlinterry. Show travlinterry's posts

I spose since I started this, I should add:
    Remember I live in Virginia - I sit in my recliner from Foxboro Furniture (circa 1982) with my Patriots blanket, wearing my Patriots long sleeved shirt, my Patriots sweats and Planter's peanuts by my side.
    Start of game gets a "TOOOOOM BAAABYYYY!" Vinateiri used to get a "C'mon Adam! Goldenfoot!" just before he kicked. Guess THAT worked, eh? Now Gotstowski gets a "C'mon Gotsky!" It's been OK!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from turk58. Show turk58's posts

Every Gameday� I wear Patriots T-Shirt I got out of a case of Bud Light. Hasn't been washed since game 1. Wife watches games in other room� ...lol. Lets go Pats, Wife really wants to wash this shirt. Maybe I'll hide it and go for another 19-o next sason. Good Luck Pats from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from travlinterry. Show travlinterry's posts

No fair...! Haven't shaved...what? Your legs?

Keep em coming people!!! I KNOOOOW theres lots more of it out there...but maybe you don't wanna jinx the game by telling?

Sections
Shortcuts