1. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Get Cassel a Bus Ticket!

Cassel can't throw farther than 20 yards! He sucked in the preseason. Let's see some KO!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from brknwing. Show brknwing's posts

Get Cassel a Bus Ticket!

Mighty

I know where this is leading, In the begining of the year Matt was as terrible a backup as there was, and I along with many of us on this forum were calling for him to be cut or traded........Well... we were all wrong as wrong can be........He has shown what it takes to be a quality QB in this league, I don't know if anyone else agrees with me but he is looking a lot more like Tom Brady than Tom Brady himself, and I for one am glad he is as sucessfull as he has been, He may not be with us next year so let's see how far he can take us this season.

GO PATS!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Get Cassel a Bus Ticket!

What are you talking about? Matt Cassel is the king of field goals!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from markes8336. Show markes8336's posts

Get Cassel a Bus Ticket!

Guess that 'field goal' reference can be tossed aside now, too. Face it. You were wrong. You misjudged him. You were certainly not alone.
    The only reason I was one of the patient ones is that the Pats have shown an incredible ability to evaluate players, especially how they will fit into the Pat's systems. Cassell developed nicely through the year and is now a legitimate NFL starting QB.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Get Cassel a Bus Ticket!

Markes,
    Member since 2005? Someone with your wisdom should post more often.
    There were those who said at the beginning of the year that anyone who thinks Cassel is a good QB is a moron. Now these people are making posts about how we can get LJ and TG for Cassel in a trade. I think these people should show the dignity to apologize to Matt.
    As it would turn out, Matt is the king of field goals, or at least he has made Ghost the king. Ghost has more than anyone this year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick8795. Show Rick8795's posts

Get Cassel a Bus Ticket!

Casell proved himself as a good quarterback, and actually pretty exciting to watch. He's still developing, and that is what teams will be hoping, and bidding for. Will he reach the level of a Manning? Ha, Ha maybe Eli, but thats about it. The team needs to get what they can for him now, and thank God that they didn't make the playoffs in that he didn't get the chance to throw four picks, and then what would he have been worth? He finished on a high note, and this is a good thing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ironman11. Show ironman11's posts

Get Cassel a Bus Ticket!

If there is any season for MC to break in on , it's this one. The easy Pats schedule this year made him "appear" to be a superstar. Do you really think the Cards, after clinching their division, showed anything to the Pats? I think if Cassel actually plays some "real" teams next year, we'll really see what he's made of. Don't forget how "high school like", he looked against the mighty Steelers. Keep him if you want, but at 14 mil, he's no bargain. Leftwich was the best bargain for a back-up this year. Go Steelers!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

Get Cassel a Bus Ticket!

"Leftwich was the best bargain for a back-up this year"
    Nominated for "Best Comedic Line of the Year".