1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcasey28. Show rcasey28's posts

Get Real: TO to NE is NEVER Going to Happen

It would never work, TO is garbage. Rodney Harrison said a couple of years ago he would never be a Patriot. I would rather root for the Jets than see this guy on the Pats...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sti328. Show sti328's posts

That would be insane, TO and Moss as wide outs. I say Bill and Brady can make any player in to a happy camper. I know this has nothing to do with this thread, but is Julius Peppers coming to the Pats a long shot as well? I am a Bostonian living in Charlotte and I get to watch the (BORING) Panthers every sunday and Peppers is definitely an excellent player that the Pats need.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

i read this forum often but dont post alot

but when i saw TO was a free agent i knew there would be people all over signing him

IT ISNT GOING TO HAPPEN

he will command too much money... he puts up numbers and he will find a home but we dont NEED another big time WR... and we cant afford him

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

TO is the perfect example of a none Patriot player. He is not a team player and that is the biggest red flag that should tell you this will never happen. We are a team, T E A M and T.O. does not know the meaning of the word.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

I know he's a cancer, one that the magic "Bill Pill" probably couldn't cure. However, it may be worth the aggravation, just to keep him from the Jests or Indy. He can ride the pine for a couple of mil and shut his mouth or we could cut his tongue out. I can't see Randy putting up with him though.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

A?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

R?
    A?
    I?
    D?
    E?
    R?
    S?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

No way I can totally see him going to Miami, Bill Parcells was the guy who brought him in to the Cowboys and Miami needs a WR I could totally see them going a second time around. Parcells thinks he can control TO and TO thinks Parcells can win him a championship.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from campp. Show campp's posts

amen brother. NO...repeat there will be NO T.O. in NE...now or ever!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Parcells left Dallas cause of Jerry Jones and the fact that he is close to 70 years old and didnt want it anymore, it had nothing to do with TO. He never talked to TO I know that but no one ever said it was cause he hated the guy he just chose to almost shun the guy till he proves he could shut his mouth and play but by the time TO kind of sorta did that Parcells was ready to retire. Tony Romo screwing up the snap on that kick against the seahawks the last year Parcells coached probally didnt help much either.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[Quote]Garcia isn't Tom Brady
    McNabb isn't Tom Brady
    Romo isn't Tom Brady

Look, yes, T.O. to the Patriots is an immense longshot but it CAN work out. Out of thte three teams T.O. has played for, Dallas was by far the least ugliest breakup and i think he has a lot of motivation and a lot to prove in that the Cowboys made a mistake. The only way to prove it is on a winning team with a great quarterback. If T.O. is willing to take a paycut, come in on a short term deal and prove that he can behave and still pay then why shouldnt the Patriots take a shot on him? Winning cures everything.[/Quote]

Really? Winning cures everything? Wasn't TO winning in SF? Wasn't he winning in Philly? Wasn't he winning in Dallas? Winning does not cure cancer.....that is why SF, Philly and Dallas let him go......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Forgetting for the moment that T.O. can't catch the ball, let's reminisce a little. After the 'Pokes lost to Washington at home this past season, T.O. suggested with a straight face that the reason Dallas lost was because he had not seen the ball enough. This after Dallas had run more than one in threee of its offensive plays specifically for T.O.

You want to know how to stop Tom Brady, Randy Moss and Wes Welker?

Add this guy to the mix.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from txHeat. Show txHeat's posts

I think it all depends on how many psychiatrists Bob Kraft wants to keep on retainer.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Maybe you are right maybe he is not a fit in Miami.

Sections
Shortcuts