1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Get Your PopCorn Ready!

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/03/07/to-in-buffalo/

Im wondering what kind of show we will have?will it a good sport game,or a good drama?maybe a good soap opra?T.O signs with the bills.if he dosent destoy them.he will definately help them.with him,and Lee evans.could be something to look out for.yes there QB isnt that great,but who knows with the right cast around them.more the reason I would love to see the pats secondary get better.for the AFC EAST is getting tighter.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Get Your PopCorn Ready!

How long before he complains about Trent Edwards ? Three seconds......max,...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Get Your PopCorn Ready!

Im sure he dosent have many choices,but I cant see it working for him with a team that is real young,or with a QB that is real young,or not that good.actually i cant see it working for those teams.the only way i can see it work is with him on an established team,with an established QB.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Get Your PopCorn Ready!

Do you smell that? That smell...the stink of desperation...well, maybe it's just Ralph's Depends.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect81. Show mosseffect81's posts

Get Your PopCorn Ready!

I Could See A Change Of The Gaurd In The AFC East.EveryOne,But The Patriots Are Improveing There Teams.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfanmaine72. Show patsfanmaine72's posts

Get Your PopCorn Ready!

Funny what chances a coach will take to save his job..Just hope they have someone to count for the record books all the drop passes in that weather.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfanmaine72. Show patsfanmaine72's posts

Get Your PopCorn Ready!

who do they really have in the locker room that will help TO tow the line?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

Get Your PopCorn Ready!

[Quote]I Could See A Change Of The Gaurd In The AFC East.EveryOne,But The Patriots Are Improveing There Teams.[/Quote]Beg to differ. Wait until after the draft before you jump off the bandwagon.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfanmaine72. Show patsfanmaine72's posts

Get Your PopCorn Ready!

i still think our main goal will be to beef up the pressure on the QB's. All of our past "great CB's that left were great when they just played center field in the secondary as the QB was getting slammed to the ground. Look how many picks Samuels has jumping the route when pressure is put on the QB versus straight out picks.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfanmaine72. Show patsfanmaine72's posts

Get Your PopCorn Ready!

edwards will probably call him Sir or Mr. Owens..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Get Your PopCorn Ready!

Brady To moss compared to Edwards to owens.yes watching the frustrations on t.o,s face will be priceless.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Get Your PopCorn Ready!

faucet-I agree the pats do need a good corner who can out jump a receiver.I havent seen that in some time.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Get Your PopCorn Ready!

I don't think the pats will have a problem with the pats,

But don't the pats have some secondary issues and

remember TO is always a good soldier his first year. Its his second year when things turn bad.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Get Your PopCorn Ready!

thats probably why they signed him for one year.a lot of money though.

Sections
Shortcuts