1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kabboston. Show kabboston's posts

Giselle's gotta go

Look back since our Man Tom Brady has been with Giselle, as they have gotten more serious, the Patriots heartbreaks have gotten worse!
    First starting dating Giselle, we lose in the AFC championship game!
    A year later, things are hotter and heavier, we lose the Superbowl!
    (We lost a Superbowl under Belichick and Brady, who would have thought)
    Move on, they are purchasing real estate, and always together, and....
    We lose Tom Brady for the season!
    Giselles gotta go,
    bad luck for Tom, the Pats and the Fans.
    Tom, Bridget was nice, and you have a good looking kid. Or maybe that old high school flame of yours, or some other Brazilain beauty.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

Giselle's gotta go

you should apply for an ESPN talk radio job.

and btw, females are not the cause of all evil in the world---in fact, the contrary is much more certainly true.

chris simms is a good boy in the mode of your old tom brady, but where is he??

btw we did go 18-0 last year

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Giselle's gotta go

A three point win (with the winning score due to the "miracle" Tyree catch) is being crushed? How come you trolls are always calling the Patriots THREE SB wins (also by three points) either lucky or "just barely squeaking by"? Get a life, troll!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tredawnt. Show tredawnt's posts

Giselle's gotta go

Giselle's going no where. I am sure she has already kissed his poor wounded knee a couples of times by now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSII. Show BSII's posts

Giselle's gotta go

Giselle is the Yoko Ono of the NFL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

Giselle's gotta go

lol At least G keeps her mouth shut and stays behind the scenes. That's more than can be said for that media wh**e Jessica Simpson. Tony needs to stuff her in a closet somewhere. lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from txHeat. Show txHeat's posts

Giselle's gotta go

I saw Jessica earlier.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

Giselle's gotta go

Tx you are vicious today. lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from txHeat. Show txHeat's posts

Giselle's gotta go

[Quote]Tx you are vicious today. lol[/Quote]

I'm not an expert, so do you think that is the right shade for her? Too bright?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from zizou78. Show zizou78's posts

Giselle's gotta go

I completely agree. If Tom was dating me he would be in tip-top shape right now...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tredawnt. Show tredawnt's posts

Giselle's gotta go

TX, how do you highlight that quote in white? I'm still trying to adjust to this sight.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Giselle's gotta go

The Giants beat us by 3 points so I dont think anyone did any crushing in that game they were just the better team on that day plain and simple.

Now for the love of god are we teh f*cking Cowboys now guys? huh? do we really need to start blaming our bad luck on our QB's girlfriend? what is Brady Romo now? seriously, the only reason anyone ever even went after Romo over his girlfriend was cause he has never won in the playoffs Brady has 3 super bowls and has long been the best QB in football so i really dont think luck has anything to do with this team. We have good for so long because the talent is here and the coaching is the best there has ever been so seriously guys leave the girlfriend blaming for sh*tty teams like the Cowboys cause in NE luck has nothing to do with it.

EMBRACE THE FAITH IN 08!

Sections
Shortcuts