1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dabro. Show Dabro's posts

Give this picture a caption!

Dude, I told you, the Red Sox are not taking my calls anymore, so that's just not an option. What about this idea of you opening a baseball camp?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dabro. Show Dabro's posts

Manny:
    "I'm tired of being patient. I'm tired of playing games. Now listen to me, loser. You are gonna get me the 100 Million 4 year deal you promised me. If you dont, I am gonna tee up that Big Fat Head of yours, call ESPN and market a modified version of the home run derby, and pop you all of the way to the DR with one simple swing. Now get to work.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Greedy and Greedier

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Veritas007. Show Veritas007's posts

" A pair that will beat a full house"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

the good news is

you can be late for spring training

with no hassles

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Manny, I can get you an A-ROD type of contract...ask your former Sox Captian what I can do.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

I'll misjudge the market, you can misjudge the flyballs!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

"Don't worry Manny, we'll start our own team"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oscars. Show oscars's posts

"I told everyone you would have a team by spring training. The climate is fantastic in Australia"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

[Quote]
    Dumb and Dumber
    [/Quote] My favorite movie. You can watch it over and over and still pick up the stupity. Someone on the board stated that there is no true RED SOX movies. Well, my friend, wait til Mr. Werner makes one.

Going into the world series RED SOX 07, I was fondling with my ticket on my neck, when I looked up to a beautiful smile of Tom Werner.

I was starled at first, but knowing every revelant player in MLB, I knew it was Tom Werner.

What a class act. What a class team. Team is the fish from fin to head.

Boras is an agent. And and if "I" (Sox), if ever needed a professional represenntaive to edemify my contract as a player, I would have him. He could have been a MD, but he became a advocate for the common MLB player. The best players are the one that is not the best, not even the medium. He is the player that always feels he is not good enough. Boras represents the true MLB player, and he empitizes with them.

I stop and think sometimes, what is better, giving the player the benefits of the prosperity of America's Pastime, or being a Republican and having the ownership reap the economy.

Boras is a think tank and he tries to misdirect escape provision of MLB player that he, as an agent, as an attorney, could better his financial staus by runcating his commitment. ( Jack Marshal 1/28/09 editorial: The truth about Scott Boras

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam789123. Show jam789123's posts

Uh, did I mention that we began taking "serious offers" for Manny about ten weeks ago? Hello? Is this mike on?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brucek62. Show Brucek62's posts

Boras: Manny, I guess I blew this one. However, I can still get you a job in a grocery store bagging groceries.

Manny: Thanks Scott, I will take it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocher. Show rocher's posts

Better times before Manny shoves Boras to the ground for not securing him his proper contract. Manny was quoted " I did it before and I'll do it again !", before pushing the smaller/older man to the ground for not giving him what he wants. Boras later came out an said Manny had apologised and it will be taken care of in house.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ABQDan. Show ABQDan's posts

I thought that was the cover of the Sox's '09 press guide?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from walterjohnson07. Show walterjohnson07's posts

Boras: I'll announce to the press during the All Star Game that you're a free agent. That will get you a lot of attention and later you can blame me for it and look like a good guy. After you get your contract, and I get my commission, you can "fire me."

Manny: Worked for A-Rod. I'm down with that. Meantime, I'll be in Brazil.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mydogskippy. Show mydogskippy's posts

manny..why dont we get a room together? boras..only if law2005 joins us manny ...why.boras....i love watching him licking your nerts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mydogskippy. Show mydogskippy's posts

sick focker

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mydogskippy. Show mydogskippy's posts

god i love that movie

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

Where's the $100 million offer, Scott that you promised me.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from drpjn. Show drpjn's posts

I wish Pujols would shut his mouth.........

"Never let anyone from outside the Borass family know what you're thinking"

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeFoyFan. Show JoeFoyFan's posts

Boras: I have gas!

Manny: That gas is for me!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

They are actually two pictures, so they would require two captions.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LouieDaLipp. Show LouieDaLipp's posts

Super agent extraordinaire, and hall of famer!

Rich and richer

Can buy and sell you

2 years for 45 million,... that's FANTASTIC, but you're Manny and we can do better.

Sections
Shortcuts