1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tedyaz2. Show tedyaz2's posts

Good morning No-Class Nation

How is the chowdah and beans?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Why would you call Skanks fans, classless? That isn't very nice....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Clever tedyaz, real clever.

You must be a troll school dropout, your stuff is so lame.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dabro. Show Dabro's posts

Having been born and raised in Boston, but living in NY, I would add lobster to this list. You really cant get good seafood in NY, not like Boston anyway. Of course Maine is the best, but Maine is like a suburb of Boston anyway.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRDerby. Show HRDerby's posts

[Quote]Having been born and raised in Boston, but living in NY, I would add lobster to this list. You really cant get good seafood in NY, not like Boston anyway. Of course Maine is the best, but Maine is like a suburb of Boston anyway.[/Quote]

suburb of Boston? I've been to Maine countless of times and they hate being grouped with Bostonians. The only thing you guys share is the teams you root for but MassHole is a commonly used nickname over there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

What about maniacs....cause they're like red-necks up their

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 47gorham. Show 47gorham's posts

Hey Ted, How's puberty?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxncycles. Show soxncycles's posts

[Quote]

suburb of Boston? I've been to Maine countless of times and they hate being grouped with Bostonians. The only thing you guys share is the teams you root for but MassHole is a commonly used nickname over there.[/Quote]

True, the only thing worse to a Northern New Englander than a Mass tourist is an NY tourist.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Tedyaz-The last exit before the Low Road....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhilTheAce. Show PhilTheAce's posts

[Quote]Having been born and raised in Boston, but living in NY, I would add lobster to this list. You really cant get good seafood in NY, not like Boston anyway. Of course Maine is the best, but Maine is like a suburb of Boston anyway.[/Quote] Okay true, but i was in Maine a couple of years ago on a trip and you can't get a good pizza or a good steak there like you can in NY either.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Tedy is the kind of poster that SOSH site would banish!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Manhattan clam "chowder" is just no kind of chowder at all. Maybe young Ted is just jealous.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heff-17. Show Heff-17's posts

[Quote]

suburb of Boston? I've been to Maine countless of times and they hate being grouped with Bostonians. The only thing you guys share is the teams you root for but MassHole is a commonly used nickname over there.[/Quote]

damn friggin right we hate to be grouped with massholes. the last time we were grouped with massachusetts was 1820. get your facts straight peoples. the last thing we are is a friggin suburb of boston. so shove off dabro.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heff-17. Show Heff-17's posts

[Quote]What about maniacs....cause they're like red-necks up their[/Quote]

go screw yourself rat.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heff-17. Show Heff-17's posts

[Quote] Okay true, but i was in Maine a couple of years ago on a trip and you can't get a good pizza or a good steak there like you can in NY either.[/Quote]

where the hell were you in Maine? I get good food around here all the time, especially pizza.

Sections
Shortcuts