1. You have chosen to ignore posts from waldenlou. Show waldenlou's posts

Harrison

Well, what do you all think? Is he out for the season?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tscjigga. Show tscjigga's posts

Harrison

Most likely. A guy like Harrison...if he gets injured you know its serious. I hope he is only out for a couple weeks though. Cause if hes out for season, thats probably the last time you will ever see this patriot play.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MM1992. Show MM1992's posts

Harrison

Lets just pray for something positive.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from waldenlou. Show waldenlou's posts

Harrison

That would really stink, bad way to go out... And would hate to lose him

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Harrison

It would suck some bad, the only positive is that BB has John Lynch on speed dial ready to play and knows the playbook... just for this contingency.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peppermania. Show Peppermania's posts

Harrison

Did not look good at all...this is a guy who would have gotten up under his own power if he could of...looks like he is gone for season. Too bad, as he is the ultimate Patriot prototype in my opinion. Hopefully I'm wrong and he bounces back quickly.

Looks like John Lynch might be getting a call soon...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

Harrison

I hope he is ok. I think BB should call Lynch to be safe.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Harrison

The guy was practially waving goodbye on his way out. He knew it...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mo-42. Show mo-42's posts

Harrison

Sad to see and the absolute worst way for an athlete to end his career. Thanks for everything Rodney!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Harrison

It didn't look good for Rodney last night.I hope it's something he can come back from soon and doesn't end his career.He's a great leader in the clubhouse as well as the field.He will be missed by all Pats fans and team mates.
    If it is a long term injury,I agree with the previous posters who think Lynch might be getting a call.He'll bring some fire and hard hitting to the Pats.
    Best of luck Rodney for a speedy recovery.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from brknwing. Show brknwing's posts

Harrison

Not being able to get up.......Not good.....Afraid we have seen the last of this warrior for the season and possibly career.

Sonny......great idea for the champion Rodney is.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Harrison

Had a good time at the game. Word was that he is out for the year. His wife was seen in the locker room after the game which isn't to common. I think he has played his last game. Bring back Law???

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 5rings. Show 5rings's posts

Harrison

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy! At least he got in one last cheap-shot 15 yarder for you guys to enjoy. Punk...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhb2. Show jhb2's posts

Harrison

Rodney for a coaches spot as soon as he recovers. He can infuse the "Patriot Way" to up-and-comers for years to come.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeanGar. Show SeanGar's posts

Harrison

[Quote]Couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy! At least he got in one last cheap-shot 15 yarder for you guys to enjoy. Punk...[/Quote]

Hey 5 Rings, way to Rest on Past Laurels... Looks like the Patriot's need to Beat The Steelers into Submission yet again...no matter how many times this millenium some people get pounded on, some Teams and fans just never learn.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Espnetboy3. Show Espnetboy3's posts

Harrison

whats really sick about some people is that they intentially come onto these boards to trash players who have a career ending injury. The only reason people dont like the pats and or players on this team is becasue they are constantly getting beat up by them... If we were cardinals fans 90% of these haters just wouldnt care. It really shows how good you are. FOr instance im in ny and all the jet fans hate the pats and my friends break my chops, i couldnt care for the jets cause we always beat them so to me it doesnt really matter nor do i hate them. Its like i didnt mind the giants , since they beat us i hate them lol. Luckily and with clock glitches might i add.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from elav666. Show elav666's posts

Harrison

Both Junior Seau and Lynch will be good

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Harrison

Rodney always played his heart out. Never saw him take a play off. Never saw him back down and he always brought it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from timesedge. Show timesedge's posts

Harrison

5 rings - you've just shown us exactly what we all knew - just how classless Steelers fans are!

Thanks, and when Big Ben smashes his head open again due to his incredible stupidity for not wearing a helmet while riding a motorcycle remember that Pats fans won't say S%$# because we're better than hoping someone gets hurt.

jacka$$...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcasey28. Show rcasey28's posts

Harrison

Rodney will be greatly missed, he was one of those guys other teams hated but you loved him when he was on your team. I think he's probably done, and I think it would be a great idea to have a day for him.

5Rings, you are a classless piece of garbage. We all know Ulf Samuelson was one of your favorite players back in the day. He is the same type of guy. Other fans hate him but you love having him on your team...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

Harrison

Rodney will go down as one of my favorite Patriot players of all time! He is an absolute warrior! He is the Terry O'Reilly of the Patriots. A true inspirational leader!

Looks like an end of an era for Rodney and the Pats. I hope he heals well and enjoys a much deserved retirement from pro football. Would love to see him be part of the Pats organization in some way. Perhaps as a position coach next year.

Thanks for the memories Rodney!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

Harrison

We should call #24 to replace Rodney. The scouting report on him states that he hits hard and plays with a ton of emotion. He may be a little old, but I think he has what it takes to step in for Rodney. Check him out here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4fHhjp_OIU

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcasey28. Show rcasey28's posts

Harrison

Rodney is a "team" guy, while Law is a "me" guy. As far as the future, I think Rodney will end up becoming a ref, kind of an ironic twist...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuckhndrsn. Show chuckhndrsn's posts

Harrison

He's done you could see it on his face. That was a look that said no more football playing again, not no more for this season. Hes great and the Pats just lost a lot of toughness cuz he's one of the toughest s.o.b.s in football. Heres to you Rodney, you made me forget Lawyer Milloy when i didnt think i could

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from txHeat. Show txHeat's posts

Harrison

[Quote]Couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy! At least he got in one last cheap-shot 15 yarder for you guys to enjoy. Punk...[/Quote]

His career is done you worthless piece of Steelers crap! YOU SUCK JUST LIKE YOUR TEAM AND CITY!