1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rusco. Show rusco's posts

HAVE FAITH......its only pre-season

c'mon guys and gals, don't freak out yet. The season has not started yet, and we all know that BB has a few tricks up his sleeve. GO PATS!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

agreed

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

only the scared are posting. Them and the trolls... These games mean nothiing. if they did. you would see Tom behind center. And BB would have all ready taken the plastic off Seymour, Wilfork and Werren..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tredawnt. Show tredawnt's posts

I fully agree.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

" In BB we Trust "

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncommon-sense. Show uncommon-sense's posts

The so called fans who are jumping ship and crying doom and gloom are more annoying than the trolls.

I'm not saying we as fans should be mindless followers but all these extreme negative posts I've been reading everywhere are aggravating to say the least.

Most of them are not even informed fans who understand what they are watching but just fools who regeritate the media they consume.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from brknwing. Show brknwing's posts

I'm with ya!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

uncommon sense i 100% agree most of the gloom and doomers are just repeating the crap they see on ESPN and the like and passing it off as their own thoughts. Dont get me wrong when someone who obviusly has a high football IQ comes on here and posts i show them respect but sometimes it is just so dumb i cant even bring myself to post, some people really shoudnt post unless they know what it is they are talking about. It is like when I play X Box 360 online, I have BOS in front of my gamer tag so i can represent Boston baby and so that obviusly brings out the trolls and they talk trash once they realize where i am from but most of the time they cant even keep up, they make one comment about the Pats and I am all over it like white on rice, one kid i play with on a normal basis in a green bay fan and when ever he brings up spygate or whatever i school him to the point where he is like you watch too much football man and i just say to him if you cant keep up dont talk sh*t. The same holds true on this message board if you cant hang with the big boys then dont post.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[Quote]The so called fans who are jumping ship and crying doom and gloom are more annoying than the trolls.

I'm not saying we as fans should be mindless followers but all these extreme negative posts I've been reading everywhere are aggravating to say the least.

Most of them are not even informed fans who understand what they are watching but just fools who regeritate the media they consume.[/Quote]am i concerned for the team yes i am. am i jumping ship never have in 30yrs.there is a diffrence between faith,and concerned.every one here is,was concerned,and aggravated with the way weve played in the pre-season thus far.do i have faith in the team yes i do.as a fan do i cuss,scream,and carry on if someone screws up,or makes a touchdown?why yes i do.welcome to fan-hood gentlemen.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncommon-sense. Show uncommon-sense's posts

Moss your not the type of person I'm talking about. When people have legitimate questions or issues or at the very minimum some perspective then I welcome the discussion. I like debating the different areas that get brought up during games or work outs but what I don't like is when someone comes out of nowhere and says crap like "we are playing with no energy it must be a superbowl hangover" or "our D got ran over all night" when in reality the starters only played 1 or 2 series and it was only 8-10 starters anyways. I could go on and on but I think you can tell what I'm getting at.

I just don't like people vomiting out useless cliches or statements that have grossly misrepresented facts.

Hey when people were dogging Hobbs they guys who complained about Hobbs playing 6-8 yards off the receiver I respected but the guys whose only issue was something like Hobbs sucks... he's a midget... he always gets beat but then brings no facts to the table I just don't bother because they don't want to hear the truth anyways.

Any Fan who doesn't get pissed when their team losses or is playing like crap has issues... because its only a game... but its a game we love.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

and to prove im a fan if we go 5-0 i will quote on 50 posts that are posted [ i am an idiot for worrying] how many fans will do this?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and their opinion is only an evaluation of what they seem to believe at that time. I haven't been kind to the Pats preseason but I haven't seen much to get excited about (except Matt G's last game--got a whole new attitude about him). What someone might perceive as scared or panic might not be exactly what was meant when it was being typed. I don't pretend to be a football expert, I'm not. But my opinions are mine. I can't stand to see this football team lose. Preseason or regular season. I think this team has so much talent they should always look good, I don't care who's out there, 2nd team, 3rd team, whatever. I know that's not realistic but some times neither am I. Don't know if they can duplicate what they did last year-but I think they have the talent to. So although I've been tough on them for now-that is by no means an indication of my expectations for them this year. This year they finish it right.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from brknwing. Show brknwing's posts

[Quote]am i concerned for the team yes i am. am i jumping ship never have in 30yrs.there is a diffrence between faith,and concerned.every one here is,was concerned,and aggravated with the way weve played in the pre-season thus far.do i have faith in the team yes i do.as a fan do i cuss,scream,and carry on if someone screws up,or makes a touchdown?why yes i do.welcome to fan-hood gentlemen.[/Quote]

Very well put Mosseffect---I'm sure most long time fans feel exactly the same way.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

I am an un-abashed fan-atic.

I wear my emotions on my sleave when it comes to watching the Pats.

I am overly joyous when they win.

I am nearly suicidal when they lose.

I over-react every time.

And that's the way I like it.

If I wanted logic and objectivity....I'd go to work on Sunday afternoons!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Yea I just can not stand it when someone coems on and posts a thought and you notice right away that what they said is like exactly word for word teh same thing Peter King said or the same thing ESPN said and its like are you really trying to pass that thought off as your own? I hate that crap, I dont watch ESPN and I dont take my ques from the media and I know most of you dont either but we all know there are deffently people on this forum that when ESPN reports "Are the Pats too old?" they are on here three seconds later posting "are the Pats too old" and just repeat what they just heard on the news and that shat drives crazy! Have an original thought or dont post if i wanted to know what ESPN thinks of the Pats I would watch ESPN.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Post what you think---think what you want--I would rather have someone disagree with my opinions--that's how I learn.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Thats what I am saying post what you think not what some beat writer or ESPN reporter tells you to think.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Nobody was bashing ANYONE for posting concerns about the team.. Thats why we come here.. Please keep posting your thoughts and giving your insight... But coming here and saying "The F'in defense sucks !!"" Is not an exchange of ideas.. That the SPEW that we have mentioned.. Why not make a statement like "The run D better get shored up or we are in trouble" Thats a good abservation.. Then we can talk about why we think there may be an issue or what a solution might be..

Just an FYI in IMVHO.. BB is holding Seymour, Wilfork and Warren back. This should accomplish two things. First, lets not get one of our probowl D linemen hurt in the pre-.. Second, we have new faces all over the LB's and DB's. This should put a lot of pressure on them. BB wants to see how they handle the pressure. While it has looked pretty bad at times I think BB is mostly happy.. Once they have a real gameplan and the front 3 are all up in the QB's shyt. I think our new faster D will ook pretty good. I think we will be better than last year.. Not that it would be tough to do..

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

[Quote]I am an un-abashed fan-atic.

I wear my emotions on my sleave when it comes to watching the Pats.

I am overly joyous when they win.

I am nearly suicidal when they lose.

I over-react every time.

And that's the way I like it.

If I wanted logic and objectivity....I'd go to work on Sunday afternoons!!!
    [/Quote]

Pats Fan: Couldn't have said it better.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

most of the insight comes from other news outlets.texas pat posts all kinds of diffrent news from news outlets.not to many complain when he does it.rather if they are true,or not this is where we debate on it,and agree to disagree.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

yea but its different, it is one thing to post a quote or to copy and paste a article or a web link but it is compleltly different to read something on ESPN or on MMQB and then post the same dribble as your own thoughts. People have brains and they should use them all i was saying is if you post someone elses thought and pass it off as your own you are a poser.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncommon-sense. Show uncommon-sense's posts

This is really all splitting hairs but Moss you must agree there is a difference between citing an analyst's comments and the rhetorical use of one liners.

I'm not in the locker room and I don't personally know any of the players so yes all my information comes from a third party but then I take the information and form my own opinion. I just don't take thier words as Gospel.

Texas will post an article and ask others for thier opinions.

Hey I appreciate fanatics really I do but I have limited time to post so I don't just post the first thought that comes across my mind but rather I think things through a little bit. Yeah I get all down when the team can't move the ball or mad when the D can't make a stop but I'm not gonna go post something thats off the wall just because...

What I'm tryin to say is I like reading others posts that make sense and have some substance to it. I learn stuff here sometimes that I didn't fully understand prior to or see things from another angle. There are some real good fans and posters here and thats a good thing. Hell I even like reading Underdogg posts.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Yea underdogg is a cool guy i think he is a USMC but i could be wrong. But yea thats what i was trying to get across

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

im not dogging texas.i know he posts an article he will make a comment on it,and then ask us our thoughts.but yes i agree a person shouldnt write down word for word something somebody already said.im just stateing we here most of the stories from other news outlets.