1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Walksuzaka. Show Walksuzaka's posts

Heidi Whatney --- Hottest Woman Alive?

It's close. It's very close.

Her face is just stunning.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Brooke Burke
    Kiana Tom

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sjddaj. Show sjddaj's posts

Think about guys.

All we are basing Hiedi on is basically her face, and she is still "in the mix" with these other susperstars that are being mentioned.

Could you imagine if we seen her perform in some light sex scene or sexy lingerie, etc. She would easily win out over these others mentioned.
    Hottest alive? Maybe. Considering what we have seen of her in that sense though (not a whole lot), she has to be a definite consideration.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from manfredoko. Show manfredoko's posts

TINA CERVASIO

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from campp. Show campp's posts

boy...this thread reads like an issue of Cosmo-for-girls. i mean any guy that takes time out of his day to post a meaningless 'love-thread' such as this one should find another outlet that might help him out a little bit more i.e. maybe a peep-show or something. this whole thing of finding one more pretty face on TV "HOT" [overwhelming a female term, by the way] doesn`t have much going on up-stairs if you know what i mean.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Walksuzaka. Show Walksuzaka's posts

[Quote]boy...this thread reads like an issue of Cosmo-for-girls. i mean any guy that takes time out of his day to post a meaningless 'love-thread' such as this one should find another outlet that might help him out a little bit more i.e. maybe a peep-show or something. this whole thing of finding one more pretty face on TV "HOT" [overwhelming a female term, by the way] doesn`t have much going on up-stairs if you know what i mean.[/Quote]

I was under the impression that men were all about sex, women, and sports. Clearly you have a different agenda. Maybe you could share some lines from a Whitman poem for us, then?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter1. Show parhunter1's posts

You need to include a picture...for those of us who live outside NESN land.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Walksuzaka. Show Walksuzaka's posts

Par,

How do I do that?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from walterjohnson07. Show walterjohnson07's posts

You're kidding, right?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sjddaj. Show sjddaj's posts

camp - it is just some fun talk. If you honestly think we are "getting off" on this simple talk, then maybe you are the one who has somthing wrong upstairs "if you know what I mean".

It is just for fun. Chill out.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

[Quote]You need to include a picture...for those of us who live outside NESN land.[/Quote]

check out www.sidelinehotties.com/new-england-sports-reporter-heidi-watney/

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[Quote]camp - it is just some fun talk. If you honestly think we are "getting off" on this simple talk, then maybe you are the one who has somthing wrong upstairs "if you know what I mean".

It is just for fun. Chill out.
    [/Quote]

Exactly.

Heidi is gorgeous. Amalie Benjamin is sneaky hot herself...she's got that naughty librarian thing with the glasses.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dskjold. Show dskjold's posts

No. Edita Sliwinksa is.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carolina-soxfan. Show carolina-soxfan's posts

Two words-Marisa Miller.

Two more words-Erin Andrews

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't kick Heidi out of bed for eating crackers but I think Marisa Miller might be the hottest woman ever. That's just my opinion.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kinchow. Show Kinchow's posts

Jessica Alba

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxguy46. Show redsoxguy46's posts

Emily Procter from CSI: Miami!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LouieDaLipp. Show LouieDaLipp's posts

Megan Fox

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

[Quote]...doesn`t have much going on up-stairs if you know what i mean.[/Quote]

So you're saying she's got small mangos???!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sjddaj. Show sjddaj's posts

david - the comment "doesn't have much upstairs" made by campp was directed towards US for even starting such a thread.

He wasn't on board at all with this discussion. A couple of posts later I wrote the same thing to him about all of this just being fun chat.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3764735. Show user_3764735's posts

I would give up the draft pick if she came in the deal.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

definately bea arthur.

hahaha

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from sjddaj. Show sjddaj's posts

Many posters here were writing about asking Tek. I don't live up in the area, so I haven't heard anything on such matters.

Were Tek and Hiedi and item? Still?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from marstan. Show marstan's posts

[Quote]She's hot and gets me in trouble with my wife often... But, hottest alive ? no. thnik Scarlett Johannsen,Penelope Cruz, someone of that ilk. Though Heidi and the red Sox as a combo is pretty hot.[/Quote] I'd much rather look at
    her than Jerry Remy...she may not be Scarlett or Katherine Heigl, but she's
    comes very close....as Larry David would say....purty, purty, purty good !!!!

Sections
Shortcuts