1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleRhodyJack. Show LittleRhodyJack's posts

Holy Smoltz!!!!

Holy Smoltz,Theoman,we actually got him!........Only picther with 200 wins and 150 saves in MLB history!Holy Smoltz,Henryman,you bought him for a song!.......And he starts and relieves,too!.......Yeah,we got him and Cashman is saying why can't We get deals like that!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from naplessoxfan. Show naplessoxfan's posts

Holy Smoltz!!!!

He is 41 y.o. and will not be ready until June...Maybe. Everybody on the board talks like he going to be a Cy Young canidate. 6 and 5 with an e.r.a. of 575 at best

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Holy Smoltz!!!!

jy-1.jpg picture by pinstripezac

ohmy.jpg picture by pinstripezac

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Holy Smoltz!!!!

LOL, Morning Zac, Getting a little early morning fishing in.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Holy Smoltz!!!!

GM mike

go ahead try to tell this guy doesn't look

like john smoltz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t4DwNJz-aY&feature=related

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_2767828. Show user_2767828's posts

Holy Smoltz!!!!

Atlanta is letting him go and they need pitching = Haahahahahahaghah, I think Theo is smoking too much

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_2767828. Show user_2767828's posts

Holy Smoltz!!!!

Red sux fans are full of $h/t

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan84. Show redsoxfan84's posts

Holy Smoltz!!!!

If he gets healthy I would like to see him in the pen, as our 8th inning guy...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Holy Smoltz!!!!

[Quote]Red sux fans are full of $h/t[/Quote]

Intelligent, well thought out post, brandon.

One of your best.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Victory12321. Show Victory12321's posts

Holy Smoltz!!!!

hahaha
    nice one Zac

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from marstan. Show marstan's posts

Holy Smoltz!!!!

If we got Smoltz, that's a good thing. Obviously,
    he knows how to pitch. He can also be a good
    guy in the clubhouse, unlike /manny, and can
    be very helpful to our young pitchers like
    Masterson, Del Carmen, Bowden and Bard [the
    pitcher from Pawtucket} if and when they
    get together on the same page. Smoltz can
    still bring it for an inning and is not too
    expensive !!

del Carmen, Bowden Del C

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Holy Smoltz!!!!

[Quote]

GM mike

go ahead try to tell this guy doesn't look

like john smoltz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t4DwNJz-aY&feature=related
    [/Quote]

Might be him Zac, Looks like the type of guy who would keep the clubhouse loose.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnDeckCircle. Show OnDeckCircle's posts

Holy Smoltz!!!!

Atlanta Braves closer John Smoltz underwent arthroscopic elbow surgery in 2003. Smoltz, 36, had painful scar tissue removed from his right (pitching) elbow, which had endured three previous surgeries.
    Dr. James Andrews performed the surgery in Birmingham, Ala., with Braves orthopedic surgeon Joe Chandler present.)
    “This will be the final one for me, I can guarantee you that,” Smoltz said. “If I have to have another surgery, it’s time to do something else.”

Well . . . . . he's had another one and still rehabbing.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Holy Smoltz!!!!

[Quote]
    hahaha
    nice one Zac
    [/Quote]

Morning Vic,

I see Zac brought his wingman over with him.

You guys called it with Tex. I was hoping TWM would be right.

Should be a three horse race next year. Looking forward to getting started.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Victory12321. Show Victory12321's posts

Holy Smoltz!!!!

[Quote][Quote]
    hahaha
    nice one Zac
    [/Quote]

Morning Vic,

I see Zac brought his wingman over with him.

You guys called it with Tex. I was hoping TWM would be right.

Should be a three horse race next year. Looking forward to getting started.[/Quote]

GM Mike

Like i always said,

it just made the most sense for them and i didnt fell for it.

Hope to see a lot of battles next season....only a few days left before Catchers and pitchers report

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Holy Smoltz!!!!

Think it is a great signing. Every year, we see at least one starting pitcher getting hurt in May or June, Smoltz is a perfect guy to replace that pitcher for a short period of time. But if Smoltz continues to pitch great, then he can bump #4 or #5 starting pitcher out of the rotation which it is more likely be Wakefield.

While he is not ready, he is a perfect guy to coach these young pitchers such as Bucholtz, Matterson, Declareman, etc.

Plus the Red Sox organization can leave these young pitchers in the minor league to give them a year to develop themselves for the future instead rushing them to move up to major league level.

Really I would take one year deal to Penny and Smoltz over than any other pitchers who want like 4 to 7 years deal like Sabathia, Burkett, soon Lowe, maybe Sheet, etc.

Good job Theo!!

Sections
Shortcuts