1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

How do we beat the Cardinals?

actually i would like to see matt sit out this game.if we have a reliable back-up.he has a seperated shoulder now.I hate to see it get worse.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

One problem there, Taz. They don't let queers into the locker room, so Leon wouldn't be able to dress!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

In 2001 BB faced Warner and "The Greatest Show on Turf" in Super Bowl XXXVI. That team was 14-2 at the time and arguably way more difficult to prepare for. Warner is having a fine year but he is now 7 years older and stands back there Bledsoe-like in the pocket. Certainly we had better corners and faster linebackers (excepting Mayo!) back then so the answer, it seems to me, will be pressuring Warner. No pressure and we get carved up in a shootout!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

trouts what about Gary Guyton? he is a fast LB who might also be fster the the LBs we had back on the "Greatest Show on Turf" so dont forget about Guyton. We will be alright in this game i think what it comes down to is Warner is a soft QB who plays for a dome team which in turn makes them soft cause if you play in a dome you are soft so when they get to NE and see the snow and feel the cold on their cheeks they will know the Pats are hear for real and they will sh*t their pants. Pats win this game with ease.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

With both Morris and Jordan ready to go, I think BB will try and pound the ball on the ground...and keep Kurt and those two WRs on the sideline. If the weather is bad (anyone have a forecast? I live in SC and it's 70 here) that will hinder the Cardinals offense. The only teams they've beaten on the road are in their division. All other 4 road games they've lost. Long drives ending in TDs, and the defense will have to make a few stops...or turnovers. This team is not used to getting ready and playing "up" for the playoffs. If they win the turnover battle and TOP they should walk away with an easy win.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

bub the forecast calls for scatterd snow storms through out the day so it will be windy and snowing out and cold maybe like 27 degrees or something. I am going to be very very cold hahaha

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

How do we beat the Cardinals? Pass rush & tight coverage

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[Quote]How do we beat the Cardinals? Pass rush & tight coverage[/Quote]

Considering the Pats have not been exhibiting an effective pass rush and their pass coverage is anything BUT tight..... I wonder? Warner could have a field day if given the time. He is playing well, but, as many have said here, the Cardinals are like a Jekyl/Hyde team.. which one shows up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

Hi MVPkilla, Sorry about being late with this reply. Regarding linebackers, Guyton was in on 15 of 65 plays against the Raiders while Junior was in for 50 of 65. Certainly Guyton shows promise but he's absolutely not carrying the bulk of the load at this point the way Mayo is!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cryochiller. Show cryochiller's posts

The only way the Pats will beat the Cards is if they can put pressure on Warner. That's what they must do. If Warner has time to throw the Pats are sunk.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulK3. Show PaulK3's posts

"If this was a game that for us meant to get into the playoffs, it would be a completely different scenario." --Arizona's Coach, quoted by Mike Reiss

Let's get this clear. The Arizona coach admits he is looking at this game as a preseason game. It's time for the coach to rest his starters, get them ready for that real game in January. If anyone needs the practice, if anyone needs some snaps as a tuneup, they can play. Definitely sit the hot WR if he's hurting. Maybe bring the backup QB in for a few snaps.

Also, save any gimmick plays for when they count in January. Assume that Matt Cassel's name is Tony Romo and play against him accordingly. What have the Cardinals got to lose except a bit of pride?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I guess my "drive them into the ground" post fit the bill, eh?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[Quote][Quote]"If this was a game that for us meant to get into the playoffs, it would be a completely different scenario." --Arizona's Coach, quoted by Mike Reiss
    (/Quote]

Whatever you say, coach.[/Quote]

So, is he implying AZ didn't care one way or the other about this game? What a bonehead quote from a coach!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

[Quote] Heavens me...how do we beat the Cardinals??!!

LOL!!![/Quote]

Texas: I have been humbled! Arizona should have stayed home and saved fuel!

Jets just lost... I wonder where Leon/Hess is? Hmmm.. Maybe he just jumped off the Brooklyn Bridge - YAY!

Looks like we're all Jets fans next week! Can Leon show his ugly mug on here this week while his team blew it and pats fans are his biggest supporters next Sunday? Hmm. Don't think he has the nads!