1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzCal. Show BuzzCal's posts

How will Pioli's absense affect the Draft

I don't know if anyone had already discussed this but I was wondering people's thoughts on how this year's draft will be affected since Pioli is no longer part of the Pats? I know BB has a lot of say but how could he have the time to evaluate all the potential players in the draft like Pioli could. I am interested in the responses. I am a native New Englander who transplanted to Atlanta 3 years ago so I unfortunately miss a lot of the New England Sport's talk on the news.

By the way...I want to thank all the members of this board who have already signed up to my site...BuzzCal. I can never have too many New England fans!!!

Much Appreciated!!!

BuzzCal

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from txHeat. Show txHeat's posts

His absence will have no bearing on the draft. Like in most businesses, the assistants do a great deal of the leg work so the Pats will just keep on and teach the rest of the league a lesson on how to do things right.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harlieroadking2. Show harlieroadking2's posts

WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzCal. Show BuzzCal's posts

I really thought Pioli had more of an influence on the Pat's draft choices. I really hope you are all right. I am looking forward to this draft!!!

BuzzCal

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

We will be fine without him. Look at it this way. The draft is a big Craps shoot. He is just one of many who are involved in the decisions.

In the (not real) world of sports we laymen tend to, at times, make people out to be more important then they really are.