1. You have chosen to ignore posts from secfedcop. Show secfedcop's posts

i love BIG PAPI BUT!!!!

Big Papi needs to forget about MANNY. HE needs to just worry about himself and lose some weight get in baseball shape and go from there.BIG PAPI is in his baseball prime to get himself into great shape in the off seasean so its up to him to do so

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roadrunner9234. Show Roadrunner9234's posts

i love BIG PAPI BUT!!!!

what are you talking about dude? The media asked and he answered.

Not a big deal.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamaicaPlain67. Show JamaicaPlain67's posts

i love BIG PAPI BUT!!!!

I saw nothing opinionated in that article from Papi, he was very diplomatic and didn't say anything controversial.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

i love BIG PAPI BUT!!!!

[Quote]I saw nothing opinionated in that article from Papi, he was very diplomatic and didn't say anything controversial.[/Quote]

Papi never throws anyone under the bus. Somewhere along the line, he got this crazy idea that, if you don't have nice to say about someone, don't say anything at all. That's why he's Papi, that's why everyone loves the guy.

Having said that, I also agree with SEC. We still pay him a nice salary. He should commit to a conditioning program.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoLaN87. Show NoLaN87's posts

i love BIG PAPI BUT!!!!

[Quote]I saw nothing opinionated in that article from Papi, he was very diplomatic and didn't say anything controversial.[/Quote]

Agreed. He was on the show to promote his charity event and answered some questions about Manny... no big deal.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

i love BIG PAPI BUT!!!!

A leaner body fat Papi isn't going to make any significant difference in Papi,, and whether or not he avoids baseball swinging injuries.

While it's true that conditioning isn't the same in BB as other sports, Papi still has to run, and that takes it's toll on the the back, knees and ankles, and we have him for three more years. I used to hear that conditioning wasn't as important for pitchers as well, but Schilling's ankle and back injuries can probably be traced to the extra pounds he was carrying. And even if Beckett was in okay shape, we can't be sure that his back issues early in the year, and his oblique injury later in the year might not have been avoided with better conditioning.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from markrahobeth. Show markrahobeth's posts

i love BIG PAPI BUT!!!!

"conditioning nuts don't dominate sports like golf"
    Find me a more well conditioned athlete and a more successful one for that matter than Tiger Woods. Must you always talk out the wrong hole.