1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jc686. Show jc686's posts

If Pedroia was a Yankee....

You would be all over this story:

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/28864962/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohno1957. Show ohno1957's posts

hmmmmm...... 4 years ago........ INNOCENT TILL PROVEN GUILTY. PLEASE.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Medic87. Show Medic87's posts

Yeah we would. but since this is a RED SOX board, and he is NOT a Skankee, we dont care.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from keepmanny7. Show keepmanny7's posts

lots of players have scumbag relatives im sure. what does this have to do with dustin?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JustPlayTheGame. Show JustPlayTheGame's posts

C'mon kids, this is a legitimate topic. In other words, if A-Rods older brother was doin' the nasty with little boys, you'd all be blowing the roof off of this thing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

BELIEVE ME - Yankee fans will be all over Dustin about his brother when he visits the stadium -- YOU CAN BET ON IT!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jc686. Show jc686's posts

oh just like all your "tainted" BS with regard to the "stankees"

I love Pedroia- just making a point to the most slanted fan base in sports....

[Quote]hmmmmm...... 4 years ago........ INNOCENT TILL PROVEN GUILTY. PLEASE.....[/Quote]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxncycles. Show soxncycles's posts

You mean fan bases are biased towards their own team??
    Stop the presses!!! This is real news!!

What's next? How 'bout a weather forecast? something like: "Tonight's weather; dark, with some scattered light early in the morning".

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JustPlayTheGame. Show JustPlayTheGame's posts

[Quote]BELIEVE ME - Yankee fans will be all over Dustin about his brother when he visits the stadium -- YOU CAN BET ON IT![/Quote]

Sorry to disappoint you Sport, I've been checking the NY buzz. They are talking about BASEBALL.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dabro. Show Dabro's posts

Can you give me an example of any baseball fans bashing any baseball players for what their relatives do? I dont get it. Unfortunately, politicans as public figures have to endure this -- Neil Bush getting caught with Asian hookers, Billy Carter as a drunk, but basically I cant think of anyone in sports whose relatives behavior has even been a source of news. I am honestly surprised this made the papers. I do feel bad for Dustin for, if true, this is a terrible family tragedy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Micksoxx. Show Micksoxx's posts

Ah yes, taking pleasure in someone else misfortunes. The losers on message boards are alive and well.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxncycles. Show soxncycles's posts

[Quote]

Sorry to disappoint you Sport, I've been checking the NY buzz. They are talking about BASEBALL.[/Quote]

This is a nice baseball topic; starting a rumor about one of Pedroia's ad contracts.
    http://www.forums.mlb.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?msg=392184.1&nav=messages&webtag=ml-yankees

Another excellent baseball topic;
    http://www.forums.mlb.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=1&nav=messages&webtag=ml-yankees&tid=392169

Must be a slow baseball day;
    http://www.forums.mlb.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=1&nav=messages&webtag=ml-yankees&tid=392175

Oops, here's another:
    http://yesnetwork.prospero.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=1&nav=messages&webtag=yesnetwork&tid=66881

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roadrunner9234. Show Roadrunner9234's posts

Doubtless, some of us would-wrongfully so.

What is your point??

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Really now who cares what his brother did or did not do?
    If it was any other person it is a non news issue here.
    Which it still is.
    I feel sorry for DP to have to go through this but that's all.
    Same as ARod and Madonna it means nothing.
    Unless you are a voyeur and like looking into other people's windows.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Wow, what a waste of keystrokes!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

[Quote]

Sorry to disappoint you Sport, I've been checking the NY buzz. They are talking about BASEBALL.[/Quote]

Well pal -- if you took a millisecond to actually READ my post it said that Yankee fans will be all over Pedroia when he's "at the stadium".

Let's see, was Dustin at Yankee stadium today??

Come on -- one of your brethren started this topic trying to criticize Sox fans for not talking about this and now you try to imply that NY is above this kind of stuff??

The reality is that certain Yankee fans will try to give it to Pedroia just like certain Sox fans would give to a Yankee player if the situation was reversed.

We both know that what his brother did or did not do has nothing to do with the player.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mays24. Show mays24's posts

[Quote]hmmmmm...... 4 years ago........ INNOCENT TILL PROVEN GUILTY. PLEASE.....I Wonder if you said the same about OJ.............hmmmmmm ..../Quote]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

This is a good one and the answer is Easy... You would have MVP Player that actually can hit the Ball past Sept.30 and for about 250 million dollars less !!

GO SOX !! AMERICA'S TEAM OF THE NEW MILLENIUM !!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mays24. Show mays24's posts

UH OH I CAN HEAR THE CHANTS NOW PEDDY PEDDY PEDDY PEDDY.....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dabro. Show Dabro's posts

Wow, there are some twisted people on this thread. I feel bad for anyone who would harp on this.