1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Its a very Brady Christmas

Hey everyone, I know we dont all agree sometimes and some of us flat out dont like each other but this is the time of year where you put petty differences aside and so since I have the next two days off I just wanted to wish everyone in Patriot Nation a Merry Christmas. And lets hope that the Patriots make the playoffs and make this a very Brady Christmas for everyone! (As in Brady wins games in December) Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy Honika as well.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanBlake. Show PatsFanBlake's posts

Merry Xmas

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Merry Christmas, all...yes, even Underdogg and Leon.

Whatever happens, this has been one of the most exciting NFL seasons ever. For instance, did you see last night's game finish?!!!!! Seems like there are several games like that every week.

We are so fortunate to have such a forum in which to share thoughts. We are so fortunate to have modern sports bars and HDTVs with digital reception. We are even fortunate to have excellent beer commmercials in the game breaks. Most of all, we are fortunate to have families, fellow football fans and friends with whom to enjoy these things.

I live in Wayne's World, Aurora, Illinois and it has been snowing for the past week. It's just gorgeous football weather and even better holiday weather.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Merry Christmas man. I think you spelled Hanukkah wrong (that's how it's spelled on my calendar).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Merry Christmas everyone.

all patriots christmas tree

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Nice tree. Hopefully there's a Patriots playoff game all wrapped up beneath it!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

Patriot nation " MERRY CHRISTMAS " hope the Jets come thru this weekend! Happy holidays to all.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Sonny-o,

This one's for you.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!