1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcasey28. Show rcasey28's posts

Jets are the worst team in the AFC East

Anyone think the Jets could beat anyone in the division these days? Looks like another 4 win season. Despite this, I'm sure we'll see plenty of Jets fans knocking the Pats on here because losing is getting really old for their fan base and they have nothing else to do for the rest of the year but knock the team they wish they were rooting for. Jets suck, they always have and always will, plain and simple...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SchwillyPete. Show SchwillyPete's posts

Patriots fans will have nothing to do for the rest of the year but talk about when their team used to be good.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcasey28. Show rcasey28's posts

I think a lot of Jets fans et al forget that Brady will be coming back again. Just enjoy this year is all I'm saying, next year we will have Brady back and a whole bunch of lower than normal draft picks. Oh and a chip on our shoulder. Rub it in now so we can enjoy it even more later.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from brknwing. Show brknwing's posts

Jets fans are like eveready batteries...to the games they keep going and going and going (38 years later and still no championships) and still going and going. LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SchwillyPete. Show SchwillyPete's posts

3 games in and already talking about next year. I stand by my assertion that Pats fans are the worst on earth.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from brknwing. Show brknwing's posts

Really Swilly willy......There are many of us on this forum that refuse to "throw in the towel" anytime in the near future. Many long time fans such as Harley,Belenus,Sonny-o,Mossefffect,txheat,bubthegrub,texaspat,taz/mvpkilla,themightpatriots,myself and many ,many others are die hard Pats fans and have been for a very long time.

At times we may disagree on different points of contention,but we are all of the same mindset and that is even though we have had a setback with the loss of Tom Brady, none of us are giving up the ghost. You can bank on it.

P.S. I would love to leave you with a thought but I doubt you have room for it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[Quote]Really Swilly willy......There are many of us on this forum that refuse to "throw in the towel" anytime in the near future. Many long time fans such as Harley,Belenus,Sonny-o,Mossefffect,txheat,bubthegrub,texaspat,taz/mvpkilla,themightpatriots,myself and many ,many others are die hard Pats fans and have been for a very long time.

At times we may disagree on different points of contention,but we are all of the same mindset and that is even though we have had a setback with the loss of Tom Brady, none of us are giving up the ghost. You can bank on it.

P.S. I would love to leave you with a thought but I doubt you have room for it.[/Quote]

Hey, where's the love? I may have a different name, but I've been here for a few years now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from brknwing. Show brknwing's posts

[Quote]

Hey, where's the love? I may have a different name, but I've been here for a few years now.[/Quote]

My apologies enochroot....have read many of your posts and I know you are a die hard fan but you must forgive me I just couldn't think of everybody, but I still enjoy reading your many posts.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[Quote]

My apologies enochroot....have read many of your posts and I know you are a die hard fan but you must forgive me I just couldn't think of everybody, but I still enjoy reading your many posts.[/Quote]

Just kidding. I am still trying to figure who is who since the new ids were required. Is Laz still around? MikeinKaty? Cowtherabbit?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Right now I wouldn't say any team is dominant in the AFC east, Buffalo just barely beat an awful Raider team and the Jets pulled a squeaker against the awful phins. Yes, I said awful phins, which is why this loss is so bothersome. Colts, Chargers, Pittsburgh, or Denver loss wouldn't have bothered me as much.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Slick101. Show Slick101's posts

The Patsies are the laughing stock of the AFC East. Porter owns your worthless little #^*%##@!'s.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriot666. Show Patriot666's posts

Farve looked great, how many picks did he throw tonight? The new and improved Jet D was awesome holding the Bolts to a mere 48 points.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcozzy1. Show mcozzy1's posts

The Jets ARE the worst team in the AFC east. If it weren't for a 4th down miracle chuck for a TD in their first game, they'd be 0-3. Gholston is awful. All the big name free agents aren't helping. They have no chemistry.

The Bills are clearly the best team in the AFC east this year. The Pats are 2-1 against three of the five worst teams in the entire league from last year, playing 2 of those games at home. The Pats should actually lose ground on the Jets and Dolphins as both of those teams' former pro-bowl QBs learn the offenses. Favre and Pennington both have only a month with their current playbook and teammates.

The Dolphins will be hit or miss all year - no consistency - they have young talent, but will shoot themselves in the foot too many times to make the playoffs. Sparano is coaching like the rookie he is at times, too.

Buffalo has 2 wins against playoff teams and played great football against some good teams to finish the '07 season. The Bills are good on both sides of the ball and their special teams is easily the best in the NFL. They'll be a tough team to beat.

This year, the division will finish: Bills, Dolphins, Pats, Jets.

Next year, the Pats will be back on top.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bucksy. Show bucksy's posts

NEP will rule AFC east and the Jints or Jets will always be the bottom feeder. Curse of the Ratgini!!!! You will never win as long as we have BB and TB. Prediction: Ratgini will be fired and will be a coordinator for the RAMS, LIONS or Raiders.

BB is the Dictator, TB is the executioner.

Sections
Shortcuts