1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Joey Porter makes me want to throw up

Did anyone else see the comments Porter made about Mike Vick? And how he thinks he should be allowed back in the NFL and that he basicly thinks that what Vick did was ok because people in this counrty dont like Pitt Bulls anyways so if people dont like them i guess its ok to murder them!!!! I am a dog lover and what Vick did, to me was unforgiveable. He was not some poor thug fromthe ghetto who didnt know better he was a kid who went to College and he didnt even need the money he was already set for life but none of that matters cause people dont liek pitt bulls anyways right? Porter is such a piece of crap it makes me sick.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

lets just stomp,and beat,and shoot every animal we dont like.porter is a pathetic person,and so is vick.and anyone else who does these things to animals.regardless of there talents in football.it shouldnt give them a free pass.there are off feild issues that players do that warrant a few days,or a year suspension,then there are other off feild issues that should make the NFL Ban a player forever.I hope one of our offensive players breaks one of porters legs sunday.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

That's interesting. Porter is a douchebag for thinking it's okay to torture dogs. And we exhibit this opinion by hoping someone on our team intentionally injures him.

Pot, meet kettle.
    Kettle, say "hello" to pot.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Porter is a POS. The best way to shut him up is to kick Miami's butt Sunday.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Thankfully, I have never used Porter as a touchstone of wisdom. He sounds pretty ignorant about the subject. I have a feeling that he will be talked to by the Fins and we'll see either an apology or some "I was taken out of context" disclaimer in the next few days.

My only real concern about Porter is that our O-line is able to block him come Sunday. Keeping him out of the backfield and minimizing his defensive contribution is the best way to keep his quotes from the papers.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[Quote]That's interesting. Porter is a douchebag for thinking it's okay to torture dogs. And we exhibit this opinion by hoping someone on our team intentionally injures him.

Pot, meet kettle.
    Kettle, say "hello" to pot.[/Quote]theres a diffrence in hurting something that dosent have a choice in the matter. a dog is mans best freind.he is loyal,and will protect you,and do just about anything you want it to.and then while it trusts you.you force it to fight,by eatheir starving it,or beating it.whats really funny prairie-is a lot of animals will forgive,and love a person after all that abuse,and to some not so lucky.so yes brake an azz-hole,s leg who does this to an animal who dosent have a choice.at least it will mend.compared to an animal that is killed horribily by the man he looked up to.porter said people dont like pitbulls so it should be ok to do it.well i think there are people who dont like joey porter.so it should be ok to break his leg.as for intentionally breaking his leg by one of our players.I didnt say that.I said i hope he gets a broken leg by one of our players.how it happens?who cares.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Beating the pharking phins won't make Porter shut up. Celebrity idiots will always be provided with a convenient microphone. Ever since Muhammad Ali proved that he could be loud and successful at the same time, numerous athletes have insisted on yapping. One or two of them may even have occasionally said something intelligent and worthwhile. Also, Joey Porter has my permission to have several of his larger bones protruding from his skin on Sunday. Cruelty to animals is cowardly and inexcusable. Unfortunately, like lying, it's acceptable and even heroic macho in some areas. And I thought this was going to be a quiet Saturday morning.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAR59. Show JAR59's posts

Reports in todays news reveal more details about Vicks dog-fighting days, like he would put family pets in against the killer dogs and laugh as they were killed or seriously injured. They also tell how he is currently in debt for millions of dollars.
    I hope Michael Vick loses everything he ever had and dies a broke, lonely , old man.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Porter is as much an animal as Vick's pit bulls only not that smart. why does anyone care what an ignorant, drugged-up, psycho gangster like porter says about anything?

Like all steelers, current and former, he doesn't even have sense enough to shut his pie hole after his team is left with their pants down around their ankles on national TV.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[Quote]Reports in todays news reveal more details about Vicks dog-fighting days, like he would put family pets in against the killer dogs and laugh as they were killed or seriously injured. They also tell how he is currently in debt for millions of dollars.
    I hope Michael Vick loses everything he ever had and dies a broke, lonely , old man.[/Quote]thats what makes it sad.family pets!they are use to being treated good.haveing no idea whats going on.they are not even built for such a thing as that.ive heard some people like this find animals on the streets,and throw them in there for practice,and teaching there dogs.Goodell needs to ban vick forever.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[Quote]That's interesting. Porter is a douchebag for thinking it's okay to torture dogs. And we exhibit this opinion by hoping someone on our team intentionally injures him.

Pot, meet kettle.
    Kettle, say "hello" to pot.[/Quote]

Take your sanctimonious lecturing somewhere else, prrofessor.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

texas-its easy for him to run his mouth with us not haveing brady this year.he wouldnt be if brady was playing.but yes to see us beat them today will shut his mouth.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

hey ricky-i was commenting on that also,but my,and his posts disapered.but if he is from the south he would know a dog comes before a women there.southerners treat there dogs like a god.now you have ignorent people who force,s dog fighting for a laugh,or 20 dollars on a animals life.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Micksoxx. Show Micksoxx's posts

Nice game Jerry! 1 tackle, a late hit penalty, and unsportsmanlike. Who let the dogs out jackass?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karye. Show Karye's posts

I didn't notice...did Porter play today?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

Looks like the Dolphin coach is losing control of his players. I wonder if the Tuna is going to come down on them?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Mighty not only do they pick up stray dogs off the street and throw them in to die just for practice but they do things like knock out all the dogs teeth first so it cant bite back against the "stud" dog or they will simply duck tape the dogs jaw shut and let him get murdered or mangled. The sad thing is, all of these media people and sports people keep saying "Vick served his time give him a second chance" and because of these morons Vick will most likely be back in football next year and to me that is disgusting. He had all the money he needed, he was not some stupid thug from teh ghetto he was a college educated person with a degree for christ sakes he knew better and he didnt need the money and he did this anyway for what? for kicks? that is sick, and why should he be allowed to make millions of dollars? If he had done this in college how many people do you think would have drafted him? no one! so why is it ok for him? because he is a good athlete? is that the message you want to send to the kids playing the gamein high school and college? That it is ok to do whatever you want because you are talented? I coach kids on the high school level and i have heard them talk about how what Vick did was not a big deal, they think this way because so many people acted like what he did was no big deal, people they look up to like the football players they try to be like who came out in defense of Vick after this whole thing went down its just sickening the way they poison the young kids out there to think like that to the point where if one of my other kids trys to come in and say what he did is wrong and what not he is maded fun of or whatever and its crap. I have tried explaining why what he did was wrong and why people like him should not be allowed to make that kind of money doing something great like play in the pros and they just dont get it, more NFL players should have come out against Vick when this went down, i know for a fact if guys like Brady or LT or Brett Farve or whoever came out and bashed BVick openly for what he did more young football player would have gotten the point but they swept under the rug by making sure all the players stay tight lipped about it mean while guys liek Porter make it worse by saying they dont think what he did was a big deal, i just dont get it, players who want to come out against Vick are told to keep it to themselves but a player who wants to make Vick look like the victom. Porter should be fined for sayign that he doesnt think it was a big deal, NFL players should be held to a standerd and Porter clearly would fall below that standard.