1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ermluiggi. Show ermluiggi's posts

Joey Porter

Joey Porter goes on ESPN and ripped Belicheck and the Patriots. He says that the Pats cheated their way to their championships. He also said "Anybody I know that lost to them in big games, they're very upset about it."� http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3409926Joey Porter, and all these supposed other players who lost big games,� are now going to use spygate as an excuse for their loss.� Is it so hard to believe that the Patriots won because they were the better team?�� Well, the reason�those teams�lost is because the Patriots were and still are�the better team.� Anyways, if videotaping was such an advantage shouldn't the Pats have won all the SB since 2000?Maybe Joey Porter needs to worry about winning a game instead of making excuses for losing to a better team.�Oh wait, it was probably�our�fault that the Dolphins didn't win a game last year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

Joey Porter

He may not make it through trainning camp. Remember he was brought in by the previous regime.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

Joey Porter

Even if Goodell wanted it to happen, it won't because Goodell has been told by the ownership to shut it down.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dredger. Show Dredger's posts

Joey Porter

Joey Porter?????� Man this clown is still crying..... I love it.... Let all these losers keep on stoking the fire.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hooterdawg. Show hooterdawg's posts

Joey Porter

A lot of journalists have warned the Patriots, including Bob Ryan - who works for the Globe. There will continue to be a backlash against the Patriots until Belichick is suspended. I suspect that there�will eventually be erosion among the Pat faithful. Not all Patriot fans are amoral. Many are seriously concerned about the impact this situation is having on their family and kids. Many New England families are affected by�all this negative publicity�regarding the consistent cheating. Eventually, support from the bandwagon fans around the country will erode. Why support a distant team that cheats its way to winning? There are more local teams that�play an honest game. Who wants to walk around a distant town with a Patriot jersey only to be rudely accused of�CHEATERS! CHEATERS! �At this point, it is embarrassing to make excuses for a team that has cheated its way to victory - especially in championship games. Now NFL players are speaking out against the cheating. Soon, it won't be tabu for more NFL players to speak honestly about Patriot cheating. If cheating was as widespread as PAtriot fans hope it is, individual players wouldn't be speaking out. You can expect more of it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocher. Show rocher's posts

Joey Porter

"concerned about the impact on their families and kids"..LOL..talk about weak parents. Go ahead..let the Pats and what they do raise�your kids. Go to church to get your morals..watch the NFL to get your entertainment. I have a son..and all he has to do is read the local news to see about lack of morals (shootings..rapes..pedophila..stealing money/property) that are way more repugnant and important. The pats filming defensive coaches �hand signals in a sports contest doesn't even register a blip on the moral meter. Some people take football/sports �way too seriously.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvergean. Show tvergean's posts

Joey Porter

Joey Porter?� The lying cry baby who cheated while winning a championship with the steelers?� How many calls went the steelers way�while the seahawks where slammed in calls or non calls that penalized them? Fair Mr. Porter?�That was one of the most disgusting superbowls ever played�and Joey Porter is a nobody who shouldn't point fingers.� Dude your team got the crap beat out it in your old ugly ketchup stadium when it mattered by the best team ever, Belichicks Pats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And to ESPN you are the biggest flame thrower to keep a story going.� ESPN sucks and how many secrets do they have in the confines of Bristol, CT?I just have to agree with Bill Belichick and his account of, "I misinterpreted the rule!"� No big deal and quit trying to squeeze blood out of a stone

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Joey Porter

Only�ESPN would consider Joey Porter the voice of reason.�

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

Joey Porter

NJ,Yeah, I hear you.� Cheating is the wrong word.� I have even heard it be called "illegal".� Last time I checked that meant "against the law".� Every team in the NFL has broken a rule.� Many players have broken rules.� Does that make every team and many players cheaters?I think not.Pats fan in Malaysia

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hooterdawg. Show hooterdawg's posts

Joey Porter

�"I have a son..and all he has to do is read the local news to see about lack of morals (shootings..rapes..pedophila..stealing money/property) that are way more repugnant and important. The pats filming defensive coaches �hand signals in a sports contest doesn't even register a blip on the moral meter. Some people take football/sports �way too seriously."Yeah they do. Kids especially take football seriously if their dads and his friends do.�And when kids hear their Dads supporting a cheating coach, then those kids learn by example that cheating is no big deal as long as they don't get caught. Even the NFL commissioner has basically called Belichick a liar.�What PatriotNation is teaching their kids is that cheating is OK as long as you don't get caught - because everyone else is cheating too but just haven't gotten caught yet ?�Good lesson. . How long will it be before the kids reason that�"shootings, rapes, pedophilia, stealing" , etc.,�are OK , too, as long as they don't get caught.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

Joey Porter

Sparkplug head,You mean the LT that wears a dark visor so people can't see his eyes?� They have clear visors for sensitive eyes these days.� Heck we went to the moon 50 years ago.Shut your pie hole.�

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from broncodano. Show broncodano's posts

Joey Porter

The legacy is forever tarnished thanks to Hoodie.� There is no denial to the IR issue.Belicheat doesn't have to adhere to the same rules as other NFL coaches.He doesn't seek precedence, he sets it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from clouts. Show clouts's posts

Joey Porter

I'm a Steelers fan, and I don't agree with Porter.� He's anidiot.� He's always been an idiot.� He talks just to hearhimself talk.� Honestly, his on-field actions are anembarassment.� I can understand players having sour grapes, butwhat is more important is what the management of the team thinks aboutthe whole situation.� And, as has been noted, the Steelersorganization believes nothing is tainted and no asterisks are needed.

What is funny is I was expecting this from Porter.� Some players just like to hear themselves talk, you know?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

Joey Porter

Steelers= Roids.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

Joey Porter

Steelers = roids lolWhich kind of roids?� What makes me laugh is all these people comming here at this low point in the season.� They already seem to know we are going to kick some #### this year, and are doing their best to taint our next S.B. victory which is less than a year away.Our offense�will be unstopable.� Our�defense will be�a mixture of vast experience, and talented youth.� BB might Take�his foot off the peddle a little bit this year and drop a couple of games, while giving the youngsters valuable playing time, and the vets valuable rest.� But, I'd say 14-2 and a ring beating the�long shot suprise team of the year (the Atlanta Falcons).�

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvergean. Show tvergean's posts

Joey Porter

Slick101The funny part of this is that you spend WAY TOO much time blogging on a Patriots site "Slick101"� and trying to attack the best team EVER.� Slick101,�you hold yourself�with such high regard.�Your posting name sounds like a basic entry level class, like Psycho101.�� Except that your not.� You post that name to make�up for your lack of football knowledge so that you may feel like you actually matter. �Change your name to the obvious "Moron101".� But, I bet you would flunk that class as well�you MORON.� I love that you are up to all hours of the night and morning letting us Pats fans get to you.� Moron 101, and what skeletons are in your closet?� I know of one.� Another MORON walks this earth bringing the goodnesss like the patriots down while not being man enough to admit your obvious lusting feelings for Joey Porter.� Gods team is the Patriots.� It's simple.� The pats are moving on and will win this years Super Bowl. Except for one thing, you probably wouldn't even understand that Slick101 aka MORON101.Pats fans go and destroy this little crybabies feelings!� He is weak a troll that will keep us sharp for a better challenge!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jc686. Show jc686's posts

Joey Porter

Joey Porter has two brain cells and they are at war with each other.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mixjuan. Show mixjuan's posts

Joey Porter

The thing that amuses me so much about trolls like Slick and those in the "We" class is that they still choose to ignore the most obvious point:The Patriots went 18-1 last year when the video taping had already been revealed (tape was pulled in the first quarter of the Jets game and could not have been "used" during it, so that game counts). There is nothing for them to lean on except their emotional, and very Tourette Syndrome-esque, outburts of "PATRIOTS ARE CHEATERS"�to explain why their teams still sucked against the Pats. The video taping ordeal has been unfortunate and will remain somewhat of a blemish, but that will fade over time. Peeps need to be careful, though. I do believe that the Patriots will feed off of the hate and will put together another stellar campaign this year. whoever said it on this string said it best� EMBRACE THE HATE IN 2008!!!And remember, we talk about the trolls, no to them :)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from scdv44. Show scdv44's posts

Joey Porter

��"They don't want to just sit there, line up and play football. They want to try to catch you off guard. They don't want to play smash-mouth football, they want to trick you with candy and bring you into their car and lock all the doors. ...They want to catch you substituting. Know what I mean? They don't want to just call a play, get up there and run a play. They want to make you think. They want it to be a thinking game instead of a football game."�� JOEY PORTER on the Patriots.....no no no.... he was talking about the�Indianapolis Colts.� So I guess he doesn't like to think.� �JOEY PORTER after the game claiming�that the referees had unfairly called an interception by Troy Polamalu an incompletion because they favored the Colts."The whole world wanted Indy to win so bad, they were going to do whatever they had to do. I mean, look at the O.J. trial"��� ������������ Never take responsiblity Joey.��

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mixjuan. Show mixjuan's posts

Joey Porter

We are right. I think that New England fans are the only ones who are actually looking at this thing objectively. We know what he did, and most of us who have studied the Master know why he did what he did. It was obvious.

He is a student of people. Only the small minded would believe that he was doing anything for an immediate benefit during the same game. Read "Education Of A Coach", this guy grew up studying football films and drawing up plays. He is the ultimate scout. He studies tendencies, not signals.

That is what is killing these other fans is the fact that he is the purest football genius to ever step foot on the sidelines. Some say it has made him arrogant, but is that just an exhibit of supreme confidence? He is an engineer of football and it takes a certain mentality to be able to solely focus on that and not allow yourself to be muddled in the mundane of thought processes below your own.

This is generally why he disdains the media. They think on a certain level, mostly looking for soap opera headlines, and he looks at the game in a totally different light. I believe that his attitude toward the media is probably what is causing them to keep this alive.

I wish there would be a broad sweeping investigation of all teams in the NFL to check on "cheating" practices. Bring all teams into the light and show what EVERYONE is doing to get the edge on other teams. I think if you compare that to the truth of what The Coach did here, there is a lot more egregious, and actual, "cheating" that has occurred on every team.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from patrick69. Show patrick69's posts

Joey Porter

I guess that explains the 18 wins last season.� Your team has not accomplished anything.� Go get your fu**** shine box.� P.S. You will lose again this year in your house.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from gordotomase. Show gordotomase's posts

Joey Porter

what pi@@es everyone who's not a pats fan?...the fact that we still have the greatest football coach on earth...if Master Hoodie said he didnt want to coach for the pats next year, there are 31 other teaams that would crawl over their dying mothers to sign him...that's all you need to know...lol...kinow this...and���� :)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from voicofreasontwo. Show voicofreasontwo's posts

Joey Porter

Loser�That is what you and your Chargers have proven to be. Pats cheaters and Merrimen is clean hahahaha. Fact is every team and player out there does what ever they can to get an advantage the Pats got caught. Do you really believe the Pats are the only ones doing it? Get a life, the fact that your on a Boston.com site picking fights with fans of another team is proof positive that you don't have much of one. Are we really in your head that much, sorry to you for doing it to you. Good luck with your therapist this week maybe he will get you off the short bus soon, LOO.�The Pats will keep doing what they have for the past 7 years, WIN. Get over it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Joey Porter

who could possibly care what joey porter has to say about ANYTHING? he's proud to be a gang banging, pit bull owning thug. he's also�a big-mouth, druggie and pyscho who probably can't spell his own name.of course, this makes him just right for an ESPN interview.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

Joey Porter

Mark my words on this. There is a very unhappy man in Miami by the name of Parcells right now who is signing his checks and has no allegiance to him.

Sections
Shortcuts