1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jastaleyfromms. Show jastaleyfromms's posts

John Smoltz

Obviously, john smoltz doesn't need to pitch to make a difference, the man hasn't pitched a spring training game yet but he is making a huge difference to the young kids. With Smoltz there to mentor buccholz, masterson, and others, that helps those palyers confidence. Smotlz is a class act and while i can't wait to see him pitch i am happy that he is helping our young guys out so much. Maybe after his career is finished, if he and the red sox are still on good terms, maybe he could come back as a pitching coach or help the pitchers if he is interested

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

John Smoltz

Yeah, he is already worth the chump change the FO got him for. But, I'm thinking Smoltzy pitches a meaningful inning or two before all is said and done ...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carolina-soxfan. Show carolina-soxfan's posts

John Smoltz

He lives in Atlanta, so I think that after he retires he probably is hired by the Braves as a pitching coach. That's just my guess.

Sections
Shortcuts