1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jstusv. Show jstusv's posts

joseph addai & laurence maroney

how can that be, i heard, don't remember where, that when the pats drafted LM, dungy tossed his clip board across the room in anger...they wanted LM

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from indianafan. Show indianafan's posts

I agree.I thought we were going to miss Edge, and was against getting rid of him,but BP new what he was doing.Good choice.Oh ya,Dominic Rhodes was a good changeup in the second half last weekend.Joe is banged up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pfitz7. Show pfitz7's posts

We ll just have to see on Sunday.I dont hate the Colts like I hate the Steelers and now the Chargers.The Colts have no A Holes on the team so I respect them.That beinbg said I do think the Pats will win a close game.They always seem to find a way

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pfitz7. Show pfitz7's posts

I ve been a season ticket holder for years and since Belichick got here they always come thru.Like I said earlier its weird I just dont hate the Colts.I heard their interviews today and they are all classy guys..The Colt fans are a lot classier than the Charger fans too.I cant not get past the wa y the Chargers acted last week.They looked past the Pats and it was a mistake.The Colts wont do that with a guy like Dungy running the show.I think the Pats are gonna do it but we ll have to see on Sunday.I wish the friggin game was tonight..I thought I read that Addai is banged up but ,At this time of year who isnt..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pfitz7. Show pfitz7's posts

I read one of youre LBs was added to the list as questionable.Im not sure who.I wish we had Rodney Harrison out there.I really think it is gonna be a great game.I wish Indy had an outdoor stadium with snow in the forecast

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pfitz7. Show pfitz7's posts

The Pats practise in a dome and Belichick plays music as loud as possible to get used to the noise.I swear too god Im sick of waiting for this game