1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheoGM1. Show TheoGM1's posts

June 11th vs Orioles: Colon vs Olson

grounder hit colon in his throwing hand..

Hope is OK and ready to continue !!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheoGM1. Show TheoGM1's posts

Luke Scott has been a thorn for the Sox !!

Orioles on the board..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from High_and_Tight2. Show High_and_Tight2's posts

Looking good so far.

Teks only batting 260, but I feel like he comes through in the clutch quite a bit.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ElCORAzon. Show ElCORAzon's posts

A-holes!  Thanks for letting me know about the thread.  Please believe in Mr. Colon. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DADDYOBOB. Show DADDYOBOB's posts

http://forum.sawxheads.com/index.php

What are you waiting for?  Has there been any improvement?  You are all being lulled into accepting what this board is.  It's not going to change.  It is what it is. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheoGM1. Show TheoGM1's posts

[Quote]A-holes!  Thanks for letting me know about the thread.  Please believe in Mr. Colon. [/Quote]

Zon..meatball Mike is making it interesting in the 9th inning..

I tried to keep this fresh but nobody showed up for the thread..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PedroPLP. Show PedroPLP's posts

[Quote]Pelfrey is looking good for the Mets tonight..

Mets have too much talent to flounder around 0.500..

[/Quote]

Yet the kind of stuff that happens to them is incredible. The closer allowed a 3 run homer with two outs in the ninth.

Now we've got timlin pitching the 9th and has allowed a couple of doubles, thats a lot of noise already.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

So far so good.  Timlin is weak, but hopefully he doesn't force us to use Paps.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ElCORAzon. Show ElCORAzon's posts

PAPS!!!  PLEASE, Save Bahty's gem

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Victory12321. Show Victory12321's posts

[Quote]So far so good.  Timlin is weak, but hopefully he doesn't force us to use Paps.[/Quote]

he just did

gnite folks

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccmkeywest. Show ccmkeywest's posts

Timlin is so amazingly off.....why is he even in this game still?????  It's time to send him away.....far away

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DADDYOBOB. Show DADDYOBOB's posts

http://forum.sawxheads.com/index.php

It's time to retire this format. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

That's that.  Good win.  Wish Paps didn't have to come in, but Timlin wasn't alone in the effort.  Good to get off to the lead and lessen the load on the pitcher.  4-1 for Colon and he has already earned his salary for the year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from High_and_Tight2. Show High_and_Tight2's posts

[Quote]That's that.  Good win.  Wish Paps didn't have to come in, but Timlin wasn't alone in the effort.  Good to get off to the lead and lessen the load on the pitcher.  4-1 for Colon and he has already earned his salary for the year.[/Quote]

yup, another good win. We have some chinks in the armor, more than last year, but we are getting it done.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from High_and_Tight2. Show High_and_Tight2's posts

[Quote]That's that.  Good win.  Wish Paps didn't have to come in, but Timlin wasn't alone in the effort.  Good to get off to the lead and lessen the load on the pitcher.  4-1 for Colon and he has already earned his salary for the year.[/Quote]

yup, another good win. We have some chinks in the armor, more than last year, but we are getting it done.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoSoxFanNY. Show BoSoxFanNY's posts

PHEW!  JUST GOT HOME, SAW TIMLIN GIVE UP 2 RUNS
     AND THANK GOODNESS FOR PAPS!!
    THE BOSOX WIN!
    As for my kids at the Mets game - the stadium is so quiet.
    Everyone wanted Pelfrey to win.  He had shutout going into
    the 9th.  AND BILLY WAGNER BLEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheoGM1. Show TheoGM1's posts

[Quote]PHEW!  JUST GOT HOME, SAW TIMLIN GIVE UP 2 RUNS
     AND THANK GOODNESS FOR PAPS!!
    THE BOSOX WIN!
    As for my kids at the Mets game - the stadium is so quiet.
    Everyone wanted Pelfrey to win.  He had shutout going into
    the 9th.  AND BILLY WAGNER BLEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!
    [/Quote]..

I saw that HR ..Billy the Goat..LOl..It seems like I have the ehx for the Mets..whenver I switch to SNY, something really bad happenes to Metroplitans..Like a 3run HR tot ie the game..the pitch before that hit his shoe..

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheoGM1. Show TheoGM1's posts

Good win Guys..Lester back from suspension tomorrow needs to egt this series win for a 7-2 home stand..

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PedroPLP. Show PedroPLP's posts

[Quote]Good win Guys..Lester back from suspension tomorrow needs to egt this series win for a 7-2 home stand..[/Quote]

Lester had a very strong outing last time out. That was the game of the brawl against Tampa Bay so nobody noticed. Hope he can keep it up.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

That team is so dispirited now. And poor Willie Randolph.  He's probably gone after the All-Star break.

I like Willie, but he might be gone before that.  You can't go into SD and get swept when they're missing their two aces.  I think this is as much Minaya's fault as Willie's but the NYMs have been playing under .500 since the end of last May.  We're on pace for about 98 wins and we have multiple threads about how bad some of our players are.

Anyway, I turned on the Mets game by accident when I wanted to watch the NYY.  I thought they were doing a replay of the game, and I was thinking about how little programming they must have to replay last night's game, and then it finally hit me that the Mets blew a 3-run lead in the 9th.  How brutal must that have been.  That will happen to everyone this year, but on the heels of a 4-game sweep, then losing 9-5 in a game where you had a 5-1 lead, it's just a really brutal stretch for NYM fans.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Theo-Time for to start a new game day thread.  Today would be a nice game to win.  Guthrie has a nasty little 15/1 K/W ratio over his last three games.  That's not the type of stat the RS like to face.