1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hooterdawg. Show hooterdawg's posts

Kaczur

[Quote]You cite someone who hasn't played in nearly twenty years as a hard-hitting example paralleling Kascur's situation when LT was nothing more than a user, and Kascur is being exposed as a narc?

I thought the quote the attributed to him from The Globe to be quite worthy of ridicule as well:

[i]"I don't know what you're talking about, bro," Kaczur said on the frontporch of his Attleboro, Mass., home, according to the Globe. "I don'tknow where this is coming from. I don't know what you are talkingabout."[/i]

Regardless, most Pats fans won't admit as much, but I think just about anyone in this forum would rather be labelled as a user than a snitch; and worst yet still is that he sold someone out over what would have amounted to a misdermeanor possesion charge and four-game suspension from the league.

Pathetic, and not at all what your team needs right now given what's transpired since Mangini outed Belicheck last year.[/Quote]

Yeah, this newest situation - Kaczur denying he did anything wrong until the story was confirmed - is typical of the values taught by Belichick. Maybe now Pats fans will understand the rest of the NFL's concern about the 'cheating' culture in Foxborough. How much more cheating was required to stay at the top of the league each year? How much more drugs - HGH, Oxi - are yet to be revealed to keep the Patriots team on the field?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hooterdawg. Show hooterdawg's posts

Kaczur

[Quote]no it does not....do u view other teams such as San Diego/Packers/Oakland and Etc the same way???....san diego-merriman in case u forgot.Packers -farve in case u forgot..[/Quote]

I was referring to other NFL fans - not Patriot homers like yourself who will continue to justify any sort of cheating whenever it occurs. Get a life, man.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Kaczur

[Quote]I recently had back surgery, and was prescribed oxycodone for my recovery.

Obviously, Kaczur is a big guy and probably built up some kind of tolerance to the drug, but I can tell you that one or two of those pills really impair....well, everything.  If he was going through 100 pills every couple of weeks, then wow.

Oxycodone has the typical warnings on the label:  Do not operate heavy machinery, may cause drowsiness, etc.  It really packs a whallop.[/Quote]

I don't think he was going through them.  I think he was dealing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Kaczur

[Quote]So are you saying that when Nick got busted he should have kept his mouth shut so that this drug dealer can get off? so that he can continue to sell OC's? do you morons even realize what OC's are doing in this country right now? Its worse then H or coke right now. And you have the nerve to act like Nick "ratted" what are we 12 years old? "Oh Nick told the teacher he is a rat"  really? The guy got caught doing something he should not have been doing and im sure it had something to do with his awful play in the SB and he did the RIGHT thing and took a drug dealer off the street. I mean you are acting like this kid was sellign weed or something, OC's are a big deal right now which is why the DEA was interested in doing a sting. I dont think this is even in the same league as what Mangini did, one is a football issue and one is a real life issue they are not one in the same, whoever even compeared what Nick did to what Mangini did is way off. You should be ashamed of yourselves for making Nick the bad guy for doing the RIGHT thing. I know people who have lost their lives to OC's it is no joke and what he did was wrong no doubt he is a college grad and should know better then to throw his life away on a drug like OC's but turning in the guy who was selling this drug was the right thing to do you guys are painting this picture like oh he is a rat but i would like to see you say that to someone who has been affected by this drug, someone who has lost a son or daughter to a drug overdose and see what they think. Nick turned in a guy that was selling poison to people, this guy was ruining lives and you are going to act like Nick is the bad guy? You guys need some perspective in life. This has nothing to do with football leave your grudges at the door. did he do it to save his own skin? yes he did, does that make it any less the right thing to have done? no it doesnt.[/Quote]

WELL SAID TAS.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gordotomase. Show gordotomase's posts

Kaczur

[Quote]Gordo;
    welcome..I see ur one of lucky ones eh? no silly # after ur name..lmao!!!!

now question...report says was stopped and pills found after a search..why was he searced in 1st place? did someone squeal and say he did in fact have this prescription in his car?...report never said or hinted that they found he was under there influence.unless he took a drug test after being arrested and failed.then entered a plea with FEDS...crossing state lines with a prescription drug is A Federal rap...also everyone is quick to jump on bandwagon.charged person is saying it was NICK but all fed documents show is "CW".what if named CW isnt NICK?...I think person chraged might be in trouble for naming a "Informer"....I mean How many federal drug bust is a informant made known?....sure people speculate on who they feel/think is that person and thats all it is speculations..if its NICK then I feel for him for NOW He is a MARKED person....squealing as mangini did on Pats that isnt as bad as squealing on a Major drug dealer....hope feds offer him witness protection he is going to need it
    [/Quote]

also, in most states, being caught with persription drugs, without a persription, means you will be arrested...In MA, you  can be arrested for having perscription drugs, your own persription, if you don't have it in the drug store bottle it came in...so, prescription drugs are no joke anymore...just a note to the wise

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnwm1022. Show johnwm1022's posts

Kaczur

Hey, Nick...

STOP SNITCHIN', SNITCH.

If you want to snitch, let's hear more about Spygate.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gordotomase. Show gordotomase's posts

Kaczur

[Quote]also, in most states, being caught with persription drugs, without a persription, means you will be arrested...In MA, you  can be arrested for having perscription drugs, your own persription, if you don't have it in the drug store bottle it came in...so, prescription drugs are no joke anymore...just a note to the wise[/Quote]

I have lost either the ability to spell...or to type..take your pic!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gordotomase. Show gordotomase's posts

Kaczur

[Quote]Hey, Nick...

STOP SNITCHIN', SNITCH.

If you want to snitch, let's hear more about Spygate.[/Quote]

Just another moron...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hooterdawg. Show hooterdawg's posts

Kaczur

[Quote]Sorry, about previous post. Pushed wrong button.

There are a couple of differences between what Ratgenious and NK:

1/ NK was caught allegedly breaking a law and alledgedly (if you believe the alleged dealer's attorney) gave up his dealer in order to save himself.

2/ The Rat, willfully and without cause, turned on his former employer and mentor for a violation of an obscurely worded and applied NFL rule.

This doesn't excuse either individual. However, if the allegations are true, NK was largely hurting himself and to some extent (which we may never know) the team - since the pills might have affected his performance on the field.

On this last point, if anyone in this forum knows the fine points on the potential effects of these painkillers - please set me straight if I'm wrong.

On the hand, the Rat not only wrought major damage to the New England organization - if this witch hunt continues, the damage will be league-wide and potentially cause permanent damage to a multi-billion dollar institution that is the NFL.

NK, if he wants to badly enough, can take the road to recovery successfully, however long it may take. But the Ratginious will never again enjoy the trust of decent people everywhere - no matter what actions he takes to recover his self-respect (if he had any to begin with).
    [/Quote]

Nice post by a typical Cheatriot fan with no shame for seeming stupid. Twist the situation as much as you might, but a rat is a rat. Kaszur is worse because he betrayed the confidence of someone who was helping him with pain medication. This wasn't coke or heroine, or even HGH or steroids. These were pain killers. The details will eventually reveal how much he personally used them, and how he masked his use from NFL testing. Was NK merely a drug pusher and not a user? That is even worse. How anyone can compare this to Mangini trying to keep the competition fair between the Jets and the PAtriots is beyond comprehension. Just a dumb comparison.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DADDYOBOB. Show DADDYOBOB's posts

Kaczur

Oxycodone is one of the worst medications to have ever been produced.  It is so highly addictive that it should not even be made.  There is no recreational use for this medication.  If you are taking it, you need to be weened off of it.  You will have withdrawl symptoms from taking even 1 pill.  If you have the means to support the cravings, you would eventually wind up taking large amounts of pills just to get through the day.  I had a friend that needed to take so many per day, that he needed to snort coke just to be able to function.  As the drug leaves your system, you experience flu like symptoms and the body is actually racked with pain. 
    People from all walks of life end up addicted to this drug.  they aren't criminals, they are victims.  The manufacturer of the drug "Purdue Pharma", is getting rich off of the illegal use of this product, not the prescribed use.  It is relatively easy to find on the streets, thanks to them.  In 2007 they pled guilty to misleading the community about the addictive nature of their product.  They were fined 634.5 mil. for this offense.  It's a drop in the bucket compared to what they make from the illegal trafficking of their product.  NK will need help and he will need it for a long time.  My friend has been trying to stop for over 2 years.  He has pretty much lost a successful business and is about to lose his home.  It is just way to easy for him to get his hands on.  That company gets that drug on the street somehow, and it's not right.  It's expensive, and the people that do it and deal it are generally people of vast means.  My friend told me that I would never believe how many of the influential people in our town, that were doing this.  This is what Rush Limbaugh became addicted to.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gordotomase. Show gordotomase's posts

Kaczur

hey tas...i think we can agree that the globe's downsizing....and this new board...can both be classified as failures...:)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Kaczur

I'm sorry to see that, thanks to heavy pro-mobster publicity by the Globe, the Globe's current picture of Kaczur shows that Kaczur no longer has any legs below the knees.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Kaczur

I think they need to let the guy go the pats dont need this.when they are trying to move on from the last years garbage.many fans dont want troubled players on the team,and nicks case is no diffrent.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from brknwing. Show brknwing's posts

Kaczur

Have read many posts on this subject but I haven't seen too many reasons on why he did it.
    Football is an incrediblly violent game and we as fans can only guess as to the pain most of the players in the NFL go through.Players are bigger, faster, stronger and can hit with intensity of a mack truck so it only stands to reason that pain is a big part of playing professional football. Anybody who has ever broken an arm or a leg knows that (broke my arm in feb) and you will do anything and I mean anything to make that pain go away  and  that means taking any drug that will help.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gordotomase. Show gordotomase's posts

Kaczur

[Quote]Have read many posts on this subject but I haven't seen too many reasons on why he did it.
    Football is an incrediblly violent game and we as fans can only guess as to the pain most of the players in the NFL go through.Players are bigger, faster, stronger and can hit with intensity of a mack truck so it only stands to reason that pain is a big part of playing professional football. Anybody who has ever broken an arm or a leg knows that (broke my arm in feb) and you will do anything and I mean anything to make that pain go away  and  that means taking any drug that will help.
    [/Quote]

I have no doubt that this was football related...none what-so-ever...and maybe this is the REAL drug problem in the NFL...guys getting hooked on these powerful opiate like drugs because of trying, no doubt at the teams behest, to stay on the field...and I'm sure this  is a problem for every team. no exception

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Kaczur

I'm concerned that the Globe has printed whatever an alleged drug dealer's lawyer has told them, for three days straight.  At some point the dealer's advocate's authenticity as a source might be questionable?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hooterdawg. Show hooterdawg's posts

Kaczur

"Hootiepuppy, you calling anyone - particularly, articulate and passionate Patriot fans in this forum stupid - is the equivalent of a coyote howling at the moon. "

Bellanus, please let me know when you locate any articulate fans in this forum. This is nothing but an insult board to which I sometimes respond in kind for laughs. I realize that vulgarity is the main purpose of most Pats fans' posting, but you shouldn't confuse that with articulate expression. Now, if you want a more articulate Patriot forum, try Pats.com or PatriotsNation. There, they actually discuss football. But be forwarned - you will get banned - even if you are a Patriot fan - if you try and carryon there with the same language that so many use here.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hooterdawg. Show hooterdawg's posts

Kaczur

[Quote]I have no doubt that this was football related...none what-so-ever...and maybe this is the REAL drug problem in the NFL...guys getting hooked on these powerful opiate like drugs because of trying, no doubt at the teams behest, to stay on the field...and I'm sure this  is a problem for every team. no exception[/Quote]

We just knew that Pat fans would drag out the ' everyone is doing it' defense.

Sections
Shortcuts