1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTSoxGirl94. Show CTSoxGirl94's posts

Kevin Cash

Is it true that the Yankees also signed Kevin Cash yesterday/today? Why isn't anyone talking about that? I don't think that's helping our catching situation.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from baseballdiamond. Show baseballdiamond's posts

Kevin Cash

Cash wasn't on the Sox roster because the Red Sox didn't think he was worth keeping at this point. So, yeah, a hugh coup for the Yankees on this one...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Kevin Cash

All this signing is further proof of how deperate the Yankmes are in the Headlines war !! Or maybe, the Yankmes have a Knuckleball Pitcher in the Organization ?? The more they pick up Red Sox Castoffs the more it looks like they want to be the Red Sox !!

GO SOX 2009 !!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigfoot14b. Show bigfoot14b's posts

Kevin Cash

Don't worry - word has it that Guitar Boy offered Yogi 8 years and $250 million.

That'll teach those Yankees.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from baseballdiamond. Show baseballdiamond's posts

Kevin Cash

[Quote]yeah...it was awesome when the yankees picked up "red sox castoff" babe ruth,wasnt it? have a great holiday-i know yankee fans will[/Quote]

Dude, that's ancient history and Ruth wasn't a free agent castoff. Typical NY idiot.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Kevin Cash

So now Cash = Ruth !! Now when that happens I will really be Pi$$ed at Theo !! LOL

GO SOX 2009 !!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuckhndrsn. Show chuckhndrsn's posts

Kevin Cash

this is as important as when the yanks signed mike myers. Im hoping for another 2004 brawl, with youk punching tex and pedroia tackling jeter. Cant tell if I want Tek or a new young catcher punching ARod yet. In other news, Sox sign Schilling to throw one pitch, his now 80 mph heater into manny's ribs, after which he will face CC in a burger eating contest. Somewhere out there, AJ Burnett's arm is falling off while chatting with Carl Pavano

Sections
Shortcuts