1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ltpm3. Show ltpm3's posts

Latest News: Spygate

I have been listening all day to ESPN, and havent heard a word about Walsh having anything including a tape.� This is a ploy on Specter's part.� I can hardly wait to see just how many coaches actually involved in this, and I have no doubt they will all be brought out one way or another.� My guess is there are about 6 or more teams that will be named.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

sonjuju - where it would be against league rules is if the practice was to be a "closed" practice.� Not only would the pats have egg on their face, but so would the NFL if their security was so bad that they could not ensure a "closed" practice before the superbowl - which may be another reason for the NFL wanting to cover this up - if, in fact, true.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kristenm72. Show kristenm72's posts

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs07/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=3226214

AMEN!! Isn't it refreshing to see some people still have some common sense?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harrylook. Show harrylook's posts

ltpm: like you, I heard everyone was still waiting on Walsh to show the goods.� Goodell�gave him a hold-harmless agreement last week, so what's the hold-up?� I already have questions about the tape, assuming it even exists, but I'll hold on to them until we know whether Walsh has something or whether he just made up a story to lash out at the Patriots and get a free trip to the Super Bowl.� BTW - who got Walsh into the SuperBowl?� Who provided the ticket?Also, where can we obtain information about Walsh.� When did he allegedly work for the team?� What were the circumstances of his leaving the team?� What was his exact job description?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harrylook. Show harrylook's posts

WFAN - a NEW YORK radio station.� scooby_dont: Boston.com member since 5 days after the Super Bowl.� F-ing jerk troll."Going" is also a troll. Time to ignore this thread till it disappears.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

You cannot reason with irrational people. I gave up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

If that what you want to believe fine. We have the trophies while you have your losers.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

The sadest thing of all is that the whole truth came out , some of the teams on the highest pedestals would be in the mud with the Pats.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtaylor. Show wtaylor's posts

Sounds like some fans don't know what they're talking about, eh?A walkthrough is a formality. Some teams don't bother. Some teams, like Jimmy Johnson's Cowboys,�do it in a suit and tie.According to the Rams, they ran three or four red zone plays in the walkthough. That's it. How many times were the Rams in the Pats' red zone, eh?�Once?The only time it helps to tape or watch a walkthrough is when the opponent scripts its first 12-15 plays of the game. They do not script red zone plays, especially in the 4th quarter.As for defensive signals, you don't get a CB biting on a fake from knowing what defense a team is running (see David Patten's TD). Besides that TD, very little worked offensively for the Pats that night. Prior to the last drive, how many times did they get past the Rams' 50 yard line? They scored 17 points with the benefit of turnovers deep in Rams territory, including an INT run back for a TD.The same thing happened against Pittsburgh in the AFC title game, when special teams scored two TDs, and the defense forced fumbles and INTs.Speaking of Jimmy Johnson, he went on WFAN about a month ago and said he taped defensive signals in the very same way. Why? Well, because others were doing it, of course.He said he stopped doing it when most teams became more sophisticated in the ways they disguised their signals. In other words, the reward wasn't worth the effort. Or, to put it more simply, it didn't work anymore.As for those who didn't change or disguise their signals, screw em. Like Parcells, it's their own fault.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

I agree with you. If what additional confirmation ,Florio has agreed in Proffotball talk that its over and provided a link to the Washington Post which downplays� the possibility of hearings.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

Just a metaphor. No insult to the Pats.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtaylor. Show wtaylor's posts

Actually, I feel sorry for this generation of fans. You analyze handshakes on UTube. You complain when an opponent is too "rough." You overhype every little thing on message boards. And you accept stealing signs in basebal as part of the game, but are naive enough to think doing the same in football is a novice�idea.Coaches have tried everything to learn about opponents' gameplans since the beginning. For example...George Halas (and�others) was known to�have filmed opponents' practices on occassion. Just ask Mike Ditka. Or veteran football writers with the NY Times.Marty Schottenheimer sent coaches disguised as ballboys and photographers to opponents' sidelines to listen in on conversations of strategy.Al Davis is famous for bugging locker rooms. He also kept files on every player in the league, full of private medical information. And then there's the time he placed a "spy" the Jets' bus. (The spy was discovered and kicked off the bus in the middle of nowhere, dispite his pleads to at least wait until they got to an area with a phone. Remember, kids. No cell phones back then.)The Dolphins recently used radio signals to get the Pats' audible calls in 2006, resulting in a very rare shutout of Brady and crew. Imagine the shouting and handwringing if the Pats had done such a thing!Frank Filchock, the first head coach of the Broncos, say high atop the stands in Nickerson Field and watched the Pats entire practice before playing them in the AFL's inaugural game in 1960. Denver won the game, 13-10. (It's interesting to note the closeness of the score though, despite the advantage the Broncos enjoyed. Just goes to show you, information isn't everything. Execution is.)There's more, a lot more, but fans knowadays only hear what they want to hear, especially those bitter and naive enough to believe the Pats are the only team in the history of the NFL to "steal" signals, while kneeling to the alter of the other dynasties (Packers, Steelers, 49ers, etc.), all teams who had their own share of tricks back when such a thing was expected.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

Times change. Steriods were legal in the 1970's not legal now. Ask the Steelers.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ltpm3. Show ltpm3's posts

From what I have read on Walsh, he was with the Patriots several years, his last job had something to do with filming the team. But he was fired two weeks after winning the Super Bowl against the Rams.� No one has said why he was fired.� Now doesnt that seem just a bit strange?� I just cant get over the fact that he�has season tickets to the Pats games.��My guess is�that the ring thats being sold on ebay also belongs to him... funny that they cant sell it...maybe others think it belongs to him and want nothing to do with it... maybe he needs money to pay his lawyers.�

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from diiidiii73. Show diiidiii73's posts

can some tell the good senator, the steelers ,eagles lost to the patriots fair.the patriots are a better football team then both PA teamswhat happened then is gone,they met last season ,and they both got beat,credit to the eagles for pitting a good fight,but they still lostlets move forward to 2008pat,s again 16-0����� 3-0��� SBXL111

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtaylor. Show wtaylor's posts

Nice comeback. I lay down a bunch of facts and you reply by telling me I didn't dot one of my I's. What about the rest of it, eh?�No comment on the Rams linemen who had the good grace not to make excuses by�saying it wouldn't have made any difference? Or Dick Vermeil saying this filming/taping stuff's been going on forever, and that very little is gained from it?Also,�goal line plays are run in the red zone, no? And short yardage plays are the most predictable plays in the game. Short yardage running backs don't normally come into a game to run razzle dazzle plays.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harrylook. Show harrylook's posts

Funniest part about these loser new yorkers yapping about "cheating" is that both their pro baseball teams had steroid dealers working for them and shooting up players in the clubhouse.� I heart new york!Oh, wait.� The giants are from new jersey....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

Correct me if I am wrong, but I seem to recall a stolen laptop containing Pats plays disappearing at the same time a two legged rat named Mangini left to coach the NY Jets.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harrylook. Show harrylook's posts

Now, now, flasox, as any non-Patriot fan will tell you, the only team that can be accused of "cheating" is the Patriots.� The only team that can be investigated by Congress is the Patriots.� The only team it's fair to slander on the eve of the Super Bowl is the Patriots.� And we are all supposed to just take it lying down - apologize for stealing every game the Patriots have ever won - disband the franchise - execute Belichick, etc.Stop being unreasonable, flasox!:)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from billfry. Show billfry's posts

enjoy!��http://www.nypost.com/video/?vxSiteId=0db7b365-a288-4708-857b-8bdb545cbd0f&vxChannel=NY%20Post&vxClipId=1458_237375&vxBitrate=300�

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenn1254. Show glenn1254's posts

Maybe Spectar should be more concerned with why Pres. Bush ordered the CIA to destroy emails instead.